Elaine1990

Set Your Romantic House Design/ Home decor

When we have our new house decorated, we should be aware of all the new products, colors and styles that might make life more comfortable or more exciting for them.

That is good home decor. Ultimately, how people want their home to look boils down to the desires and personalities of the homeowners and how they live.

72-3.jpg

Furniture is not as ornate and heavy as in the past; it's light and simple. And heavy fabrics are out with the spotlight on lighter linens and silks, especially for windows. People want to let in natural light and enjoy views of the outdoors. So you should choose right Curtains to make your views of the outdoors more splendid.

88-1.jpg

Some people buy the Curtains just for the keep out the sunshine or light. But other wants the Window Coverings to beatify their house or room. That will add a beautiful scene for the house.

88-5.jpg

For those only want the normal curtains, they would not like to spend more money on them. So there usually not have valance of the curtain. However, those people to make their room beautiful and elegant, there always have beautiful valances. And also on the choice of Window Treatments is quite picky. No matter what, you can get on line.

3U1F_ER2P0_TW_47_X1CI.jpg

Hi all,

I would just like to share my personal experience with my curtain maker for my new house at Setia Alam.

The Interior Enterprise has done a great job to my house and i truly love their fabrics. Plus, they can give my profesional

ideas and consultation to design and match my house curtain. Thumb up for Kelvin & Jacelyn. 017 338 3779

https://www.facebook.com/theinteriorsolutions