FarFarAway

My Dream Wedding Videos

this is what i've been telling others and christine about. amy&alex is so lucky to have that to call theirs. i wish for mine. sadly, not many in M'sia will have that skill and even if there is....it will cost a bomb to my tight budget. i'll like to know too if there is one

Got this link from a friend..

do you think any of the videographers in Malaysia can do this? Let me know if you know, ok?

Link: http://www.lookeschvideo.com/

FFA

do you think any of the videographers in Malaysia can do this? Let me know if you know, ok?

FFA

FFA,

i found one videographer who can capture nearly to that standard

he's from KK, SABAH

he was recommended by a photographer which i knew

and when i met up with him and saw his works

i was thrilled

jumping up and down already

anyone want his details, just PM me lah

Hi Gals,

yes, that will be my dream video too. Someone in the forum posted similar video link before, cant' remember the thread. but I remember the gal in the video was chinese, and they had violin shots. They also have some scenes on the bride and groom, walking with their entourage ( bridesmaid and best men) in a line. very very nice..any kind soul remember which thread was that?

Cheers

I wish to have that too...

Me and FB planning appoint our friend to shoot our ROM, Photo shooting at Bridal shop, Chut Mon and dinner.. at least we have some memory..

the video is not taken using human hand, it thing is taken with used of robot hand and have a control center.... the prices ... i think is very very expensive ..

FFA

FFA,

he's from KK, SABAH

i was thrilled

Hi lexisgal,

Could u pm me his details as well? Tx!

this is what i've been telling others and christine about. amy&alex is so lucky to have that to call theirs. i wish for mine. sadly, not many in M'sia will have that skill and even if there is....it will cost a bomb to my tight budget. i'll like to know too if there is one

FFA

Dear FFA & Yumiko

I'm looking for AD videographer also, interested in lookeschvideo. Would you Please PM his contact and quotation for reference.

Thank you.

Regards

Jenny

FFA

Dear FFA & Yumiko

I'm looking for AD videographer also, interested in lookeschvideo. Would you Please PM his contact and quotation for reference.

Thank you.

Regards

Jenny

What a beautiful wedding video. I remember i did see something like this in one of my friend's wedding dinner in Penang. But i couldn't remember the name of the videographer. But fortunately, i got the link from my friend and here it is. http://www.vimeo.com/6590654 To me, it is outstanding and awesome work. If anyone find out the price, please do share here.

Thanks

BF

I was recommended this style of VG by my BS who is also my PG for AD.

Was told that this kinda VG will costs about 7K-8K!! Reason for this is that they have 5 VG, all taking from different angle.

If anyone out there who can find a VG with this style, do share it here. I really love this style of videography!

So far I only seen two nice video grapher from Penang.. Max from camo and Jason. If anyone wan the info.. pls let me know. I will try to find it (mostly in my FB) and post the details here. :-)

So far I only seen two nice video grapher from Penang.. Max from camo and Jason. If anyone wan the info.. pls let me know. I will try to find it (mostly in my FB) and post the details here. :-)

Max = www.camostudio.com

Camo is doing wedding and comercial videography and photography.

Jason = www.jxsonline.com

Jxs is doing wedding videography. Their video is really nice.

Kee Sitt = www.weddingstory.com.my

wedding story is doing wedding videography and photography. Very nice but quite expensive.

The above are top wedding videographers in Penang so far i know. Maybe there are more, anyone know can share here.

Max = www.camostudio.com

wedding story is doing wedding videography and photography. Very nice but quite expensive.

The above are top wedding videographers in Penang so far i know. Maybe there are more, anyone know can share here.

wow yulin, u also pretty know alot of videographer.. and manage to find the info so fast. I was about to post.. but since u got post it.. so, thanks girl.

I work with max before for commercial project. Very nice indeed.

Jason and i were from same college.. only recently i know him into video.. (how slow i am... sigh)

Kee Sitt profile seem very nice indeed... price must be high.

Max = www.camostudio.com

wow yulin, u also pretty know alot of videographer.. and manage to find the info so fast. I was about to post.. but since u got post it.. so, thanks girl.

I work with max before for commercial project. Very nice indeed.

Jason and i were from same college.. only recently i know him into video.. (how slow i am... sigh)

Kee Sitt profile seem very nice indeed... price must be high.

My close friend hired jason for their AD videographer last year in Penang and i was in the dinner and watched the express edit done by the team. It was very impressive and the ground was shaking after the clip. I got no chance to get close to the videographers as they are extremely busy running around in the ballroom with the cameras hanging on the body. Frankly speaking, I've never seen such a machines before. I did ask jason for the quotation but too bad they were fully booked on my AD. I did call several good videographers as well but all of them are fully booked on that day. End up i didn't even have any videographers for my AD.

FFA

FFA,

he's from KK, SABAH

i was thrilled

Hi lexisgal! (or any MB having the contact)

Can you please PM me the KK VG that you mentioned?

thanks in advance

FFA

FFA,

he's from KK, SABAH

i was thrilled

Hi lexisgal! (or any MB having the contact)

Can you please PM me the KK VG that you mentioned?

thanks in advance

Hi there,

I was like you guys too, running up and down to look for a VG in Malaysia for my wedding, but can't really find one and decided to do one ourselves and here we're, a few months after our wedding, we're still enjoying looking at our pre-wedding and wedding films!

You can find out the films by Crazy Monkey Studio at http://vimeo.com/8171894, go over to take a look and have fun!

Be patient while the film loads as it's posted in HD and the bandwidth in Malaysia is horrible. Enjoy!

FFA

FFA,

he's from KK, SABAH

i was thrilled

hi, i am from Sabah.

I am currently looking for a videographer.

would you mind, sending me the contact?

Thanks ..

Can anyone also PM me the KK VG as mentioned above?

FFA

FFA,

he's from KK, SABAH

i was thrilled

hi, i am from Sabah.

I am currently looking for a videographer.

would you mind, sending me the contact?

Thanks ..