candydan

Help! Where to buy the cheap wedding dress with good quality?

Yesterday, my BF talked with me to plan our wedding. My BF advised me to rent a wedding dress.

He thinks it is very easy and can save wedding budget to rent a dress.

But i want to have my own beautiful wedding dress. Wedding is the most important event in one's life!icon_wink.gif

I also want to collect my wedding dress to remember our wedding. Anyone has the experience of buying wedding dress online?

pls help me to suggest some good online shops of wedding dress to me ! THANK YOU!

Yesterday, my BF talked with me to plan our wedding. My BF advised me to rent a wedding dress.

He thinks it is very easy and can save wedding budget to rent a dress.

But i want to have my own beautiful wedding dress. Wedding is the most important event in one's life!icon_wink.gif

I also want to collect my wedding dress to remember our wedding. Anyone has the experience of buying wedding dress online?

pls help me to suggest some good online shops of wedding dress to me ! THANK YOU!

hi, you can try here

At first me and my hubby signed up a pre wedding photos package which did not provide actual day wedding dress . So I have to look for my own I got few options my mom wedding dress, rent or buy. When I search bridal shop for rent not many are my preferrece and the price is expensive 1k + per dress just for rent. Then I found out about buying where i can get the dress that I want. I was really happy with the design and quality of the dress plus In affordable price. My family and friends were so impress with my 3 dresses Now I can plan to sell it some people think they can save their dress for daughter my experience out of 3 dresses I can wear only one so I used it for rom