Sign in to follow this  
dagaz

Venue help! Jln Gasing area-near SFX church

my mum called today with bad news- we were supposed to rent two air conditioned rooms at SFX church to use for lunch and tea ceremony after the church ceremony- but now it seems that the church has decided to renovate and it may not be ready on time (Jan 5th 08)!!

I need to find a new venue for lunch and tea ceremony pretty soon- air conditioned and near the church- any suggestions anyone?

thankyou thankyou!

Hi Dagaz,

Sorry to hear that.

The only place I know which is near and convenient to SXF would be Rumah ku Gallery and Cafe.

It's a small house with a garden along Jalan Universiti in Petaling Jaya. Very cosy. Don't need to worry about parking, as it is available within the grounds of the old bungalow.

Here's the address and the contact number.

Rumah Ku Gallery and Cafe

6A Jalan Universiti

46200 Petaling Jaya

Selangor

Tel: 012-3131073/03-79604536

More info here : http://allmalaysia.info/news/story.asp?fil...ec=Eating%20Out

Prices at Rumah Ku are affordable. Prob. you could call them up to enquire as I had seen some functions being held at the quaint restaurant.

I'll message you again if I come by any more places.

Good luck. :)

my mum called today with bad news- we were supposed to rent two air conditioned rooms at SFX church to use for lunch and tea ceremony after the church ceremony- but now it seems that the church has decided to renovate and it may not be ready on time (Jan 5th 08)!!

I need to find a new venue for lunch and tea ceremony pretty soon- air conditioned and near the church- any suggestions anyone?

thankyou thankyou!

thank you! I'll ask my mum to check it out... Yeah, there are not many places around there- and we don't want the guests to travel too far

Rumah Ku Gallery is just 2-3 blocks away from SFX. :) Same row, though the road is Jln University. :D

thank you! I'll ask my mum to check it out... Yeah, there are not many places around there- and we don't want the guests to travel too far

my mum's just visited it for lunch on sunday... she said the food is so-so, but its a pretty good price RM 28 nett pp, but only seats about 70 ish ppl comfortably... so will have to work ou the guest list first

i guess the last resort would be home - and start praying hard that the renovations will be completed soon!