Firstly congrats, Paramount. Well mostly the fellow members whom use WC recommended SS2 branch. Not so sure about their Jln Ipoh one.

heard lots of good comments for SS2 Couture, but din hear any about jalan Ipoh branch. Since signed up the package already, have to go for it la. My wedding date haven't confirm... so, won't be so soon to take wedding pic.

Anyone knows Couture (ss2, Ipoh, Cheras) has any restriction on choosing gown? Anyone has the experience that they can't choose "Super VIP or Designers" categories gowns?

heard lots of good comments for SS2 Couture, but din hear any about jalan Ipoh branch. Since signed up the package already, have to go for it la. My wedding date haven't confirm... so, won't be so soon to take wedding pic.

Anyone knows Couture (ss2, Ipoh, Cheras) has any restriction on choosing gown? Anyone has the experience that they can't choose "Super VIP or Designers" categories gowns?

Hi Paramount, do u mind to share ur details of the package with me?

TQ or email; man_dy86@hotmail.com

Hi.. i went to Wedding Couture today. Good service, strongly recommended but i yet sign up. Refer to my SA, their gown category into 2 range, VIP and normal.. if ur package come with only normal range gown, for upgrade to VIP range is bout RM600 for WG and RM500 EG each piece.

OMG... really got different range for gowns? Sigh... should ask them to write black & white when sign up. They really tell us any gowns also can choose as they did not put in range.

I was also told that there are 2 categories of gowns. Designer and normal. But the package that I was offered is a bit limited and their gowns are also quite limited to choose from. Probably cuz I walked-in instead of visiting them during Bridal Fair.

Anyway, I haven't decided whether to sign-up.

Misy,

Even if you pay that much to design & get your own WG also, u will only wear it once in a lifetime.

What r u going to do with the gown after that?

Grace,

what i mean for the gown is if you top up few hundred ringgit from RM1k, which mean is RM1k++ to RM2k, you can actually buy or customize one WG for urself.. no point to rent a gown with RM1k.

Yes, i bought a gown for my ROM.. i bought from one of the dealer, so price not very high..... acceptable range... but i couldn't find one that i feel suitable for AD ... so still using WC one fro AD.

Hi Olivea n Clarice,

Clarice, I love the picture that you have posted. Its beautiful :wub: . Certaintly hope mine would be the same :biggrin:

Olivea, how are you and how ur photo design going on? Its been awhile since I logged in to MB. Work commitments :mad: haiz.....

Vaw,

My photo design is still going on..dont know modify for how many times ady (from Jan till now,mayb im demanding also..)..haaizz..am waiting for next modification...hope everything is fine......otherwise,i wana give up ady... :bye:

Hi Mei,

Wow...it has been a while already since I logged into MB.

How's your album design? I can help u if u don't mind. :wub:

hi all, i m new here, 've just booked WC last saturday during their wedding roadshow at my hometown, would like to ask whether any one know Kelven? he claimed that he's the Jln Ipoh branch's PG and also the photo director of WC? anyone PS by him before? If yes, can share with me his PS skill?

Thanks in advance! :lol:

Hi Kelvin is a nice guy.... i not sure what is his post @ Jln Ipoh Branch. but he's that kind can made the decision.... he has the right to give or not to give.... never seen before his shooting skills... u may ask him show u some sample...

I just signed Weding Couture, Jalan Ipoh, with package of RM2988 in Mid Valley roadshow on 9 May 2010.

My 1st station is Collection, Kepong - offer the cheapest of Rm1988 (of coz the things are much lesser and i not very sure the how the reputation of this company). The 2nd is Touch, offer RM2988 (the sale girls are quite pussy, who I not really comfortable with). The 3rd is "Zhen Yong Yuan" (forget what is the english name of the shop), offer RM 3688. The last one is Weding Couture - which I comfortable with the price, the sales ppl and the products.

Touch and "Zhen Yong Yuan" are offering VIP and Super VIP gowns... worry later I choose those growns which they not allowed one. The sales persons said all the gowns in the Weding Couture shop also can choose, can bring outdoor shooting also well (without restriction). Sigh... forget to ask them to write clearly on this clause, worry liao.

Anyone went for Weding Couture, Jalan Ipoh before? Heard is quite new, about 1 year only.

Hi Parramount, i having the package with jalan ipoh branch too... the same package with you... not sure the things we get will be the same not...

when is ur AD? have you choose ur outdoor location?

hi all, i m new here, 've just booked WC last saturday during their wedding roadshow at my hometown, would like to ask whether any one know Kelven? he claimed that he's the Jln Ipoh branch's PG and also the photo director of WC? anyone PS by him before? If yes, can share with me his PS skill?

Thanks in advance! :lol:

Hi Kelvin is a nice guy.... i not sure what is his post @ Jln Ipoh Branch. but he's that kind can made the decision.... he has the right to give or not to give.... never seen before his shooting skills... u may ask him show u some sample...

Hi all

We had the luxury of Kelvin taking our photo when we were having ur Bali photoshoot. We really like his photos that he had taken for us in Bali. Another photographer that is good is Ah Kuen.

Both of them given us a pleasureable headache in choosing our photos. :wub:

did anyone know this bridal shops good or not? how about the services? wedding gown & etc? im getting married soon and dont know which shop i should go to...anyone can give me some ideas/opinions?

Hi,

I had bought a PS package with WC, that time we told them we wanted ah kuen to be our PG and Jaslyn as MA ...

But last month when we went there again and found that both ah kuen and Jaslyn have resigned ...

Anyone know if there is other good PG and MA from WC SS2?

Thank you.

Cheers

BaoZai

Hi,

I'm new here.

I just sign up with WC last week. I did survey those bridal house at SS2 for 2 days. Suppose d 2nd day i decided to pay up deposit for Touch Collection tat offer me d best at tat time.

Till i found WC, they offer me d best package among all those bridal house i surveyed. Their service is excellent. I tried more than 10 gowns b4 i pay deposit 2 them. Not me only trying, my frens & mum also trying too. Then end up i decided 2 take WC. I'll b going for fitting tis mth 24th. Hope it will turn out gud.

Hi,

I'm new here.

I just sign up with WC last week. I did survey those bridal house at SS2 for 2 days. Suppose d 2nd day i decided to pay up deposit for Touch Collection tat offer me d best at tat time.

Till i found WC, they offer me d best package among all those bridal house i surveyed. Their service is excellent. I tried more than 10 gowns b4 i pay deposit 2 them. Not me only trying, my frens & mum also trying too. Then end up i decided 2 take WC. I'll b going for fitting tis mth 24th. Hope it will turn out gud.

hi, would like to know how was your experience with this BS, i m getting married soon but indecisive. i only visit few BS casamia, precious and marry marry, now doing survey before engaging. but there is a fair in KLCC on 14 May, anyone been to that fair last year or so. Prefer some sharing of real experience in order not to be oversell by BS SA. TQ

Hi there.. so quiet ler in 2011 for this WC thread..

Just wondering if there is any comments on WC recently?

Visited their booth at MVEC last Sunday which they hv an attractive package among all others in the fair - RM2388 with the following:

AD - 1WG, 2EG, 2 Coats

PS - 5 WG (choose in normal range, Designer range to add RM600 each)

Album - 15 x 20 PVC (25 poses - Design)

Album - 12 x 16 PVC (20 poses - Full page - different poses with Album 15 x 20)

Frame - 24 x 30

Frame - 10 x 12 (x2)

Signature poster (22 x 44)

Photo - 4R x 80

DVD - 2 songs

CDR - 45 poses

Album casing

Would like to sign up with them tomorrow..

Do u gals know which PG & MUA to recommend?? as Kuen & Jasslyn are no longer with them.. :'(

Hello all BTB, I signed up their pre wedding package just local shooting.The package is RM2688I bought it at Mid Valley wedding fair last year.Well, the details of the package are similar just the locations and gowns only.I just too my prewedding photos last Saturday and so far so good and i am satisfy with their service.

My MUA Ben had transformed me into another person i am a chubby bride but with his make up skill many people saw my mobile phone photos only one thing they told me.You look different! :) Thanks to him.Then my photographer Ah Dee...she managed to make my hubby to smile naturally...unbelievable as my hubby got these baby face with serious look but she manage to make him not so nervous and smile alot too...Thanks to Alex for helping us during out outdoor shooting and also help me on my hair accessories...Once my photos are ready will share with you all...I want to proudly tell plus size brides...dun care what others said to you...because I am unhappy when I went for my gown fitting cos ppl said i look fat and the gown too tight on me...but second time they saw me in make up they totally change their comment on me.We are plus size but we also can be very beautiful...Hugs.

Hello all BTB, I signed up their pre wedding package just local shooting.The package is RM2688I bought it at Mid Valley wedding fair last year.Well, the details of the package are similar just the locations and gowns only.I just too my prewedding photos last Saturday and so far so good and i am satisfy with their service.

My MUA Ben had transformed me into another person i am a chubby bride but with his make up skill many people saw my mobile phone photos only one thing they told me.You look different! :) Thanks to him.Then my photographer Ah Dee...she managed to make my hubby to smile naturally...unbelievable as my hubby got these baby face with serious look but she manage to make him not so nervous and smile alot too...Thanks to Alex for helping us during out outdoor shooting and also help me on my hair accessories...Once my photos are ready will share with you all...I want to proudly tell plus size brides...dun care what others said to you...because I am unhappy when I went for my gown fitting cos ppl said i look fat and the gown too tight on me...but second time they saw me in make up they totally change their comment on me.We are plus size but we also can be very beautiful...Hugs.

Hi can pm me packages they offered you?

Hi can pm me packages they offered you?

Well, tat will need some times cos the list are not with me...will get back to you again soon...:)

Hi,

I'm Cassey. Recently I signed up the PS package (PS in Taiwan by NY1999) from De Paris at 1U. Unfortunately I found there is a lot of negative comments about De Paris (service, bad album etc). And most probably i will let go my deposit (few hundred) and select another bridal house for PS. Worry De Paris will spoil my wedding lo.

From this forum, I found My Dream has quite a good comment. Can anyone share the pre wedding photo in Wedding Couture with me because I believe that the actual album might be slightly different from their sample albums in bridal shop.

My email is : kc99kevin@yahoo.com

Appreciate help of you all.

Cheers!

Cassey