andreshcs

Hi All...

haha... why you think that eunice.anne4 ?

we all sweet because we all want to do and give the best to our FW... :)

and i dont want to regret next time. my father always tell me dont regret... do nicely but of course look at the budget... hehe.

cos at least u guys make an effort to understand more about what a bride-to-be have in mind and what we look as an ideal wedding lor...then you can make that to your FW. Your FW sure very happy one... :)

Although my hubby didn't join any forum but he did participate in all of the process la. He is the one calling the bridal boutique to make appointment. Hehe.

But, good job andreshcs! Keep it up k...

hihi... havent update here for a while... busy preparing. and just passed the ROM (29th Oct 07)... hehehe... fun and sweet. :)

Now the AD brought forward to 7th June 2008 !!!!!!!!!! oh my... so little time only.

Already booked a venue yesterday (phew... lucky. my first choice of venue fully booked but lucky this one my second choice still avail)

Lots of things to prepare. havent sign up for any BS yet... oh my.

Hi andreschs,

You still got plenty of time. I only signed up BS this month and photoshooting end of next month. I haven't bought wedding ring yet. Will do that probably this 2 weeks.

waaa marryhim. yours quite fast liao leh. i dont know whether i want to choose BS in KL or go back my hometown Seremban. over there got few BS but the price not really a big difference from KL. plus they dont really have lots of gowns to choose from. Maybe I havent went there to check it personally. So fast only visited 1.

anyone know about Seremban BS ? or anyone here working there ? hehe...

Hmm... i think still go time lah. We are thinking of buying wedding ring in mid of next month just to cope with our photoshooting end of next month.

For you to choose a BS which is nearer to you lor. More convenient. Coz' you need to visit them more than 5 times. At first I also thought of going to Batu Pahat coz' my bf's friend just open the BS there and he will give me all the soft copy to us without any charges. Friend ma, but thinking of the distance, we just called it off lor. But am getting him to be my AD photographer lah. :P

For BS in Seremban, I thought you know where? Coz' you suggested few BS at the following link.... Hehe..

http://www.malaysiabrides.com/forum/index....amp;hl=Seremban

Not sure the following is 1 of them.

New Starlight Photo Studio

118, Jalan Yam Tuan, Kuala Pilah

72000 Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia

Tel: 06-481 1589

waaa marryhim. yours quite fast liao leh. i dont know whether i want to choose BS in KL or go back my hometown Seremban. over there got few BS but the price not really a big difference from KL. plus they dont really have lots of gowns to choose from. Maybe I havent went there to check it personally. So fast only visited 1.

anyone know about Seremban BS ? or anyone here working there ? hehe...

hi... yeah ive suggested. hehe.... but i thought someone here maybe signed up with them before or know anyone there.

that one is in kuala pilah... not convenient. im in seremban.

but now beside finding the right BS, we are in the midst of moving house. haiii... too many things in my mind. so have to do it one by one. lets move in the house with our furniture (new bedroom set of course... most important) than only think of BS la... we wanted to do it as simple as possible. even my wife wanted the cheapest... :P

Actually all the packages in BS are quite standard. So if you want the cheapest, then u can cut down number of gowns and album size. However, the only concern is when you're choosing the photos. You need to check out from the BS how much they're charging for additional poses. So you can take the cheapest one but of course you need to think of the quality of the photos lah. The photos of LV is nice but they're not so flexible. They don't allow you to chose your own design nor let you see the design before the give you the album. Also their additional poses are expensive and no discount. If you want to buy soft copy, you have to buy all else 'mo dak king'. As for JM, so far it's quite flexible lah and just check with their photos if you like their style. I chose Mikasa coz' they're very very flexible but I have to take the risk if their photos didn't turn out nice lor. I got to see few existing customers photos, so far they're up to my expectation lah.

Just to share with you my experiences only.. hehe..

hahaha... thanks. share with me the photos. :P

so far probably we will reduce some gowns or albums. not planning to increase the photos because no point la take so many. like one of my colleague who is going for her PS soon, said she only took 5 gowns... the lesser the better it is. so that the BS dont shoot too many different gowns pictures. if too many then sure you want to add on. hehe... so she said we can concentrate to choose the best lo... not so many gowns so not many different photos lo.

well i dont know about others. for me it make sense also. just choose those best and nice gowns enough lo. no need 7-8 gowns.

I haven't taken any photos yet. PS will end of next month. It's good that you have the initial planning. When choosing the photos, you need to control yourself.

Hehe... I'm kind of greedy type, I have about 7-8 gowns for PS and 3-gowns for AD. So I need to plan nicely on selecting photos lor. :P

Oh yea, there's bridal fair in Cyberview Lodge this weekends, maybe you can take a look. Check from the newspaper about this fair 1st coz' this bridal fair is different from the conventional BS fair. Errr... Kid's Chan Studio is there too.

oh i see. but dont think can make it. tomorrow going to ipoh and sunday going back to hometown. where is this cyberview lodge ? how big is the fair ? better than MVEC the other day ?

waa... you really greedy hor. want so many gowns. hehehe... so after you took your photos show me 1 see good or not. hehe... if you dont mind.

Hi andreshcs,

Sorry for the late replied. Nope, this is not as big as the MVEC one. If I get the photos, i'll share with you. Hehe... But my gowns fittings only on 17/11.

andreshcs,

hi.glad to have you with us. it is nice to see a guy so passionate about his marriage. must propose! and give her a suprise! i hope my dear future hb will give me a surprise too. i have been dropping hints so often but he doesn't seem to get it.(or not wanted to get it) we have signed up for BS photoshooting, going to get rings this weekend at midvalley, heard there is a kl wedding fair going on and hope to get some good bargain. maybe you should go too.