AlineMBTS

Alor Star, Kedah bride to be 2008

I wanna share the MUA alor star with ALOR STAR BTB..Hope the info help

1. YI YUE since 1975 04-7314593 TAMAN LAM SUN RM 130, RM80

2. YUE YEN since 2004 012-4537366 home service RM160, RM 50

3. Ah Liang 019-4786620

4. e-世纪 at Jalan Putra

5. 金龙 opp City Plaza

Atually there are more bridal shop open now.. i suggest if you wanna see their sample, better pay a visit.

yohooo...i m fr alor setar too...but staying in KL now...i m fr keat hwa...u guyz?

wow...MUA in as so cheap????

guess wut it is RM800 in KL man!!!!

Anyone got any contact detail for bridal shop in Alor Star? I wish to rent bridal gown. Or any nice/good bridal shop in Alor Star that can recomment to me? :rolleyes:

Why83, oh sorry.. i do not have any Alor Star BS in my list. I suggest you pay a visit better. Than you can see the actual gown. Not much BS in Alor Star, it wouldn't take you long..

Hi AS Bride,

Another 5 days to my wedding day.. Very excited.. Still working today and tomorrow..I still haven't collected my wedding gown. Will go Jitra wed, wish everything all right. Today just finish print the Holy Matrimony bulletin, finalize Sentosa Porgram list, Holy Matromony program list and songs lists.

If you have time, Welcome to witness our holy matrimony at Malaysia Life Baptist Church ( 49-50 Jalan Bunga Raya, Tongkang Yard. 04-7728914) 12noon sharp. Looking forward to be MRS LIM. haha....

Dear all,

I am Mrs Lim lo... hahahaha... everything went out smoothly.. Thank God, He provided good weather on that day.. We would like to express our heartfelt thanks and appreaciation to our God for His grace and blessings. Our parents for their love, our family members and friends for their assistance in so many ways and each one of them for sharing and making my wedding truly memorable.

Gals, if you need any info sharing or assts. i am glad to share and help.. once i received the photo from Photograpger i will post on myspace . http://alinehome.spaces.live.com/

Why83, oh sorry.. i do not have any Alor Star BS in my list. I suggest you pay a visit better. Than you can see the actual gown. Not much BS in Alor Star, it wouldn't take you long..

Hi Mrs Lim,

I will bring the gown from Sabah, the bridal shop here allow me to bring out for 5 days. I need to look for a good makeup artist and hair stylish from Alor Star only.

Hi Mrs Lim,

I will bring the gown from Sabah, the bridal shop here allow me to bring out for 5 days. I need to look for a good makeup artist and hair stylish from Alor Star only.

hi MeiYing/ Mrs Lim,

I saw yr photos and only recognised you :) I am 美君 and I think we are in the same class in primary school :) congrates again :)

Hi Ladies, I smiled when I read this thread. I am also from Alor Star but have been working in KL for 12 years. Coincidentally, I am also married to Lim, ahaha! Keat Hwa is also my school but I am much older than you girls :) If any of your friends in AS are keen for actual day photography, can contact me :) email me at j_chen2004@yahoo.com.

Hi all,

My AD is on 17 May 2008, and I am looking for wedding single or band on that day. Any recommendation, and how much is the package? The banquet is in Sentosa Hotel. Thanks :lol:

Hi Gokhim,

welcome to this topic.. wow this is your first post ?

Well, depend on which kind of songs you prefer. I am sure Sentosa can recommand their group, where the DJ from. Something like " LUO FERN group". if you like english songs, this forum can help to you get some from penang. Search from Wedding Entertainment or Classifieds.

Happy searching....

hi! nice to meet u all! :)

i m from alor star and study in keat hwa last time. My wedding ceremony will in KL since i stay there for about 7 years. But i wiill have a small wedding dinner in alor star sentosa hotel in March.. haven't get my MUA yet... think will contact ah liang who did my sister makeup last time.

Anyone use Sentosa 7th floor function room before? At 1st i am consider Star City but my friend told me Sentosa is better, my mom help me to ask but ground floor fully book (for the date i want) only 7th floor available.

Hi all,

Good news to share. I visit gynae this morning and I am pregnant 6 weeks. Praise the Lord.

Congratulation, and nice meeting with you during my CNY trip back home. :)

Hi Alor Star Bride,

Can you girls help me to promote my wedding gown.. is case anyone you know looking for white wedding gown. Thanks

I want to let go at RM 350 and free Miss Dior Cherie Eau De Toilette Spray 50ml. Anyone interest ?

Love

Aline

Dear all,

Im from KL and my hubby from Sg.Petani. We already ROM last month and plan for actual day wedding dinner end of this year. We are now looking at the venue for our wedding dinner around Sg.Petani.

Anyone hv recommendation?

Thanks so much^^

Luv,

Emmy