how is the double bullet looks like? there is one called hot double bullets also at the www.chummytoys.com only at RM85

is it exactly the same?

I order from there before . Service after sales very bad .

They send me a damage product and not willing to replace . don't even want to answer my call . too bad .

wasted Rm250 not nothing .

You are lucky at lease you have your damage product , haha...

Some of my friend don't even receive the product . but money already paid .

You should buy from online shop which have physical retail shop , at lease you can look for them if any things happen .

I prefer visit myself at lease i can try first before order . and i can get their advise on how to use the product and maintenance .

Beware of illegitimate websites selling low-quality imitation product with no physical shop presence! By giving payment details to such website you are at risk of identity theft and online fraud.

how is the double bullet looks like? there is one called hot double bullets also at the www.chummytoys.com only at RM85

is it exactly the same?

I order from there before . Service after sales very bad .

They send me a damage product and not willing to replace . don't even want to answer my call . too bad .

wasted Rm250 not nothing .

You are lucky at lease you have your damage product , haha...

Some of my friend don't even receive the product . but money already paid .

You should buy from online shop which have physical retail shop , at lease you can look for them if any things happen .

I prefer visit myself at lease i can try first before order . and i can get their advise on how to use the product and maintenance .

Beware of illegitimate websites selling low-quality imitation product with no physical shop presence! By giving payment details to such website you are at risk of identity theft and online fraud.

sound so terrible meh? when i see that fellow i will ask that person in charge to give u all a explanation

Suggestions: grab one from Singapore. They have alot of brand there. But bear in mind, it is quite expensive > SGD200 one. It is cheaper if u buy a plastic one. :)

Suggestions: grab one from Singapore. They have alot of brand there. But bear in mind, it is quite expensive > SGD200 one. It is cheaper if u buy a plastic one. :)

Wah . Singapore sell very expensive .

Malaysia sell much cheaper . I bought from condom house in endah parade (Sri Petaling - KL) only RM70-80 . i can't remember the actual amount . but definetely less then RM90.

Recently just tried bought Sex Stimulation perfume from Endah parade's condom house . feel good . worth to try . My husband give a very good feedback . he said have romantic feeling . :P (He don't know what this perfume can do , else sure he cracy . hehe...)

Recently just tried bought Sex Stimulation perfume from Endah parade's condom house . feel good . worth to try . My husband give a very good feedback . he said have romantic feeling . :P (He don't know what this perfume can do , else sure he cracy . hehe...)

I heard this perfumr before sometime ago . Wish to try one day . As i know , this perfume has 2 type , for her and and for him .

Perfume "For Her" can stimulate partner (man) wish to have sex .

Perfume "For Him" can stimulate partner (lady) wish to have sex .

I wonder how accurate this is... sounds really interesting.

Last week visit Endah Parade condom house , there are many new arrival stock . The sales girl introduce one vibrator with 7 vibration mode . since she so hard pushing . trust her loh .

Yesterday night tried . Really feel difference , my honey seem really stimulated (from her reaction) . :P

Last week visit Endah Parade condom house , there are many new arrival stock . The sales girl introduce one vibrator with 7 vibration mode . since she so hard pushing . trust her loh .

Yesterday night tried . Really feel difference , my honey seem really stimulated (from her reaction) . :P

Really !

Yesterday , i went to Sg Wang with my husband . I saw a new condom house name "Naughty Shop" in G floor .

The shop is very big (almost 3 times bigger then "I need house" .

So many condom from difference country (Japan,Hong Kong,New Zealand,German,USA....). Finally, i bought a series of condoms including glow in the dark , cactus design , pattern condom , colour condom , long lasting condom , extra lubricant condom , Japan design condom.....

We tried the Cactus condom (from Hong Kong) already , really strong stimulation , i really cracy that night . I love the feeling . haha.....

:wub:

Dear Fairlady 99,

Your post should paste here . not in condom topic . can share with others .

I visited Naughty shop before , very nice place . My vibrator also bought from there . :P

Yesterday , i went to Sg Wang with my husband . I saw a new condom house name "Naughty Shop" in G floor .

The shop is very big (almost 3 times bigger then "I need house" .

So many condom from difference country (Japan,Hong Kong,New Zealand,German,USA....). Finally, i bought a series of condoms including glow in the dark , cactus design , pattern condom , colour condom , long lasting condom , extra lubricant condom , Japan design condom.....

We tried the Cactus condom (from Hong Kong) already , really strong stimulation , i really cracy that night . I love the feeling . haha.....

:wub:

Dear Fairlady 99,

Your post should paste here . not in condom topic . can share with others .

I visited Naughty shop before , very nice place . My vibrator also bought from there . :P

I still prefer condom house in Endah parade (Sri Petaling) or Pearl Point (old klang road) , because near my house .

and also endah parade has a very experience sales girl and Pearl Point is a young and handsome boy , the young handsome boy is very Q and nice chating . he is very open and experience , he even explain in details on all product if i needed . very pro .

I'm surprised that they have vibrators at Condom House...

I wonder if they're of good quality...

Btw, is it exp?? :huh:

I heard from my friend that the young sales man in Pearl point condom house will teach customer correct way to use vibrator , theory and practical . if you requested . :P

Actually my lady friend stay in that hotel for business trip . she request the young sales man to show her how to use vibrator in her room . then the young sales really do that . but he insist no sex .

The perfume "Lure for her" not bad .

Have feeling like it will trigger romantic feelings with the opposite sex . smell good .

hi there =P may i know how much for the Lure for her perfume ? =) issit frm endah parade ?

TQ =P

The perfume "Lure for her" not bad .

Have feeling like it will trigger romantic feelings with the opposite sex . smell good .

hi there =P may i know how much for the Lure for her perfume ? =) issit frm endah parade ?

TQ =P

Condom house in Endah Parade called "Colour Rubber Shop" . This perfume work ? I wish to try .

Went to Australia recently and visited an outlet called Condom Kingdom.

They even have male masturbrators!. Maybe ladies can buy that for their hubby in the event that they dun have the mood.

Can ask them to "kau tim" themselves! hahaha

I bought a vigina firming and tightening cream from Endah Parade condom house . Result great . like back to 18th . :P

May i know the brand name ? i heard from my Japan friend that Vagina firming and tightening is very popular in Japan , just like we use lotion everyday .

I just knew that Pearl Point Condom House is handle by sales girl now . more convenience to me . will check it out .

Hi,

We just bought a vibrator from Endah Parade, a man's weapon-shaped vibrator. Can' t wait to try it on her since so members say it will really make the girls scream. But I am wondering how to use it leh?

Do you guys insert it into her or just merely stimulating her clit only?

Need some expert advise here.

My BF is regular customer . He always visit condom house in Pearl Point and Sg Wang (Naughty shop - G Floor) , but frankly speaking , their price is very reasonable and quality is very good . Can use for years and most importance is safety . hehe......

My honey bought a vibrator , is a 3 point stimulation type , really can make me crazy . This is the strongest vibrator i ever try .

He bought from Naughty shop (Sg wang G floor) .

Just to inform all of u that Times Square (KL) got 1 new condom house at 4th floor . visited already , not bad . many variety there ....

The shop crowded with foreigners ....., i only bought a sexy wear and souvenior ..