Hi,

I've signed up with Sophia with my FW as well. Most likely our PS will be on june. Still awaiting our MTM suit & gowns to complete. Expecting it end of this month. Pls share with me some of your pics taken there at json17@hotmail.com.

Thanks.

Jason

I've arranged my 2 days photos shooting on June as well. Did they charge you additional cost @ RM400?

At first they charged, then after negotiating with them it was waived coz I paid for my package in full cash.

Do you mind to tell how much is ur pkg? We also paid in full by credit card. I haven't negotiate with them yet. Which place you choose for outdoor shooting?

My package is only about 3K after excluding some gowns coz my FW & I we got MTM our own personal one's. I mean we paid by full is by cash not using credit card. In terms of nego I dun think so u can still nego wif them coz u already paid for ur package & ur's it's already finalize. For me after I nego wif them & agreed upon the payment & conditions then only I paid them the agreed amount.

For outdoor I choose FRIM coz Ulu Yam & TTDI is already too common.

Oh my god. Actually i feel a bit regret after signed this pkg.

My pkg is much more exp. I went to their shop last sat & was told need to pay extra RM400 for 2 days PS.

Now i worry abt....duno still have other hidden cost coming on the way....sign...

Actually my package is the same as yours. It's just that there are some things in it that I don't need hence the deductions. Also I told them that I pay them in cash hence asking them to lower it further. There's nothing wrong in your package. It's a matter of how we negotiate. All these is a business to them & us so it really depends a lot on the negotiations to enable the deal to be made :)

Hi,

I've signed up with Sophia with my FW as well. Most likely our PS will be on june. Still awaiting our MTM suit & gowns to complete. Expecting it end of this month. Pls share with me some of your pics taken there at json17@hotmail.com.

Thanks.

Jason

I've arranged my 2 days photos shooting on June as well. Did they charge you additional cost @ RM400?

At first they charged, then after negotiating with them it was waived coz I paid for my package in full cash.

Do you mind to tell how much is ur pkg? We also paid in full by credit card. I haven't negotiate with them yet. Which place you choose for outdoor shooting?

My package is only about 3K after excluding some gowns coz my FW & I we got MTM our own personal one's. I mean we paid by full is by cash not using credit card. In terms of nego I dun think so u can still nego wif them coz u already paid for ur package & ur's it's already finalize. For me after I nego wif them & agreed upon the payment & conditions then only I paid them the agreed amount.

My pkg is much more exp. I went to their shop last sat & was told need to pay extra RM400 for 2 days PS.

Now i worry abt....duno still have other hidden cost coming on the way....sigh...

Actually my package is the same as yours. It's just that there are some things in it that I don't need hence the deductions. Also I told them that I pay them in cash hence asking them to lower it further. There's nothing wrong in your package. It's a matter of how we negotiate. All these is a business to them & us so it really depends a lot on the negotiations to enable the deal to be made :)

My hubby & I just signed this pkg without survey......perhaps i'll check with them see if can give up some of the things that i don't need & waive the extra cost of rm400

Anyway thks for the info you shared with me.....have a nice day

Hi,

Thanks.

Jason

Now i worry abt....duno still have other hidden cost coming on the way....sigh...

My hubby & I just signed this pkg without survey......perhaps i'll check with them see if can give up some of the things that i don't need & waive the extra cost of rm400

Anyway thks for the info you shared with me.....have a nice day

No prob mate... ur welcome. Now my PS is on july as most of the dates on june are booked.

With some money that I saved from the package I'll still need it to cover some optional items. Eg:

- FRIM entry fee

- ampoulse

- upgrades material for my photo album

So in the end of the day, I can't save much. Still need to fork out more instead.

Hi All,

Quite long time dun hv ppl reply on this topic liao...

I'm new here, n i just signed up their package since 2 weeks ago in the bridal fair in midvalley... temporary i found tat their services is quite good especially the taiwan gal serve me... hope tat i dun hv any bad experience with them in future...

anyone signed their package? drop a comment here ya... :cool:

Hi Karen,

Mind to share with me your package with sophia?

TQ :)

Hi, my package with Sophia is RM5688 which the pre wedding photos will be taken in Taiwan and Msia. Abt the detail of the package, i need go back to check.

You also signed up package with sophia?

i have open 1 discussion... u can go there hv a look... :) the title as below, just click on it will direct u to the post ya.. :cool:

Anyone take pre wedding picture at sophia?

Hi Karen,

Hi, my package with Sophia is RM5688 which the pre wedding photos will be taken in Taiwan and Msia. Abt the detail of the package, i need go back to check.

i have open 1 discussion... u can go there hv a look... :) the title as below, just click on it will direct u to the post ya.. :cool:

Dear Karen,

Thanks for sharing your package. I havent decide which BS yet....but 3 of my friends are taken Sophia as their BS.

I did browse through their photos, it's really nice :)

Thinking to pay a visit for the next coming bridal fair :)

Hi,

yup, they were really satisfied with this BS. I've browse through their photos & it really looks nice :)

i will goto their shop within this few days.. will let u all know wat feeling i have for this bridal shop coz i never been their shop b4.... :)

Hi,

yup, they were really satisfied with this BS. I've browse through their photos & it really looks nice :)

Hi poisonivy,

did ur fren oso took the package which taken photo in taiwan & m'sia?

Hi Karen,

Hi karen,

Mind to share ur detail of the package with me as well... TQ :lol:

Hi Karen,

Hi karen,

Mind to share ur detail of the package with me as well... TQ :lol:

Hello,

Emm.. i need go back to check my package coz i oledi forgot....

u take pic in this bridal shop as well? if yes mind to share?

hi, i signed-up with Sophia also during the bridal fair in MV... package is local one...

my wedding date not decide yet but registering first in Dec so no rush in the photoshoot, just felt i rush into signing-up the package... too tempting n attractive to resist that time... hehe...

never heard b4 nor visit the place yet... hope it will turn out to be a good choice...

pls share yr experience and photos if already taken ya...

hi, i signed-up with Sophia also during the bridal fair in MV... package is local one...

my wedding date not decide yet but registering first in Dec so no rush in the photoshoot, just felt i rush into signing-up the package... too tempting n attractive to resist that time... hehe...

never heard b4 nor visit the place yet... hope it will turn out to be a good choice...

pls share yr experience and photos if already taken ya...

Hi crystalstars,

I'm doing the same things as u, at 1st i also feel regret to sign up the package in early stage since my wedding is end of next year, but when thk future, i hv done 1 of my checklist, then i felt better coz no need spend time to find the bridal shop again. :)

Last week i went to their shop to try out their gowns, i satisfied with their gown, not bad... n i saw 1 of the gown wore by the model which is purple colour is very nice n i like it 2 much. But 2 bad, the gown only for display n cant try bcoz it new. so hopefully next year the dress is still there n i can wear it. :)

Can u share ur package? How much n the detail there offer u.. :cool:

u r right karenlkw, one less headache off the list after signing-up... hehe...

glad to hear some good comments from u after yr visit there, hey i like purple color too :happy:

my package cost RM3188 shooting in malaysia only... things given are quite standard, just the size and amount they adjust according to my requirement/budget:

- 1 big & 1 smaller album (total 50 pose, initially given was lesser i requested for more)

- 1 large framed photo + 2 10R table top frame

- dvd/song

- photo card for galfrens

- signature book

- album box

- 4R photo album (20 pose from the big album only) --> this is an add-on given to attract me

what u think? expensive or not? how bout your package details?

have you set your photo shooting date yet?

glad to hear some good comments from u after yr visit there, hey i like purple color too :happy:

my package cost RM3188 shooting in malaysia only... things given are quite standard, just the size and amount they adjust according to my requirement/budget:

- 1 big & 1 smaller album (total 50 pose, initially given was lesser i requested for more)

- dvd/song

- signature book

- album box

- 4R photo album (20 pose from the big album only) --> this is an add-on given to attract me

Hi crystalstars,

Your album cover they give you normal one or crystal one?

I signed up a package from Sophia last weekend. I paid full amount. Aikss...

Today I heard Super Star from KL close down out of a sudden. They owe my friend RM 800. Another one RM 6000!

You guys paid full amount?

I just sign up for the package two days ago...my wedding day is on next year sept tho.... :smile:

Hi ftlik,

mind to share ur package? where u shoot ur pic? in msia or taiwan?

- dvd/song

- signature book

- album box

crystalstars,

i found tat your package is cheap leh... if i wan to take pic in msia only they also need to charge me 3488.... but i thk there is something diff from our package loh.. so good they give u 50 poses... previous they give me 45 only but after tat the give me extra 10 poses to attract me.. wat is ur size of big photo frame n wat mean 2 10R table top frame?

- 18" big album (35 poses) + 12" small album (20 poses) = 55 poses - both of crystal cover (feel regret not ask for more poses)

- 24 x 36 big photo frame + 2 "liang jia" photo frame (cant remember wat size) + 1 table photo frame (small size de)

- 1 dvd = 1 song (cant remember how many poses)

- Chi mui pic = 60 -70 pcs (i cant remember the actual quantity)

- 200 pcs thank you card (2 poses)

- Softcopy (touch-up & designed + 6 extra poses which not in album n not touch-up)

- Album box

- Provide me 2 outdoor shooting (day + night scene)

- etc loh...

waooo.. u got extra photo album... so nice leh.... tat time when i signed hor, the gal got tell me abt the signature book but after tat she forgot to write in the paper... so i thk i got no chance to get it liao... aiii..... coz after u signed hard to negotiate jor...

actually i havent set my shooting date... but most likely will be mid of next year loh.. coz my wedding date will be on 25/12/10.. :lol: still got long time to go... u leh... when?

- dvd/song

- signature book

- album box

Hi crystalstars,

Today I heard Super Star from KL close down out of a sudden. They owe my friend RM 800. Another one RM 6000!

Hi dreamer82,

can you share ur package?

Em... i pay 2k for deposit leh.... i thk.... should not be any problem la... the shop.....

ur fren cant get back the money ga?

- dvd/song

- signature book

- album box

Hi crystalstars,

Hi dreamer82,

Em... i pay 2k for deposit leh.... i thk.... should not be any problem la... the shop.....

Hi karenlkw,

I need to go home and check... But it seems your package quite cheap. My one got 66 poses. My package is actually RM 3988, then duno add what end up RM 4,200 wor...

At first they refused to give me crystal album one, but I keep on saying I want. Then at the end they gave me the crystal album but say they have the right to use my photo for advertisement purpose. Don't know how true... Perhaps that is their business tactics so that I won't feel they give away the crystal album so easily :tongue:

My friend whose package is RM6,000 paid everything. RM6k just gone like that. So badluck. I dont think he can get back the $ lor.

- dvd/song

- signature book

- album box

Hi crystalstars,

Hi dreamer82,

Hi karenlkw,

I need to go home and check... But it seems your package quite cheap. My one got 66 poses. My package is actually RM 3988, then duno add what end up RM 4,200 wor...

At first they refused to give me crystal album one, but I keep on saying I want. Then at the end they gave me the crystal album but say they have the right to use my photo for advertisement purpose. Don't know how true... Perhaps that is their business tactics so that I won't feel they give away the crystal album so easily :tongue:

My friend whose package is RM6,000 paid everything. RM6k just gone like that. So badluck. I dont think he can get back the $ lor.

ooo... how come u duno wat u add until final price is 4,200? emm... i thk bcoz i'm sign on bridal fair tat y i can get more thgs... coz they got big competitor ma...

emm... they never tell me la... if they wan to take my photos for advertisement purpose... mayb me not leng guah.. :tongue:

just update us when u get the detail ya... :cool:

hmmm...

karenklw, i dun think my package cheap la... mine shud be normal cover not crystal... i didn't know bout crystal cover ler :huh:

poses u all got more than me woh... i got one outdoor shooting only... the thank you card i dun have also, izzit like namecard one?

my big photo frame size same as yours... table top frame means table photo frame loh, nothing special... hehe... what is "liang jia" photo frame then?

softcopy get back those 50 poses in the album, no extra - ask to give more very difficult must add $$$

my wedding date not set yet (dunno gonna happen or not) but my ROM already set coming end Dec... thinking after that early next year take photo la, if wait longer i feel older n not so pretty ledi... hehe...

hmmm...

karenklw, i dun think my package cheap la... mine shud be normal cover not crystal... i didn't know bout crystal cover ler :huh:

poses u all got more than me woh... i got one outdoor shooting only... the thank you card i dun have also, izzit like namecard one?

my big photo frame size same as yours... table top frame means table photo frame loh, nothing special... hehe... what is "liang jia" photo frame then?

softcopy get back those 50 poses in the album, no extra - ask to give more very difficult must add $$$

my wedding date not set yet (dunno gonna happen or not) but my ROM already set coming end Dec... thinking after that early next year take photo la, if wait longer i feel older n not so pretty ledi... hehe...

crystalstar,

u duno abt the crystal cover i thk is bcoz they dun show u loh... tat crystal cover it look like transparent de.... look very nice de.... they give me crystal cover la.. but not sure for 2 album or not coz they only write "provide crystal cover with no charge"..

how abt ur photo album material ah? they provide me e-photo (mean the centre point of the album dun hv the line) + PVC quality... the gal told me tis PVC quality is good woh.... then the photo album got 5 years warranty.

your package only charge 3188 oledi got 50poses liao... for me, if i dun wan go taiwan take pic then msia package will charge me rm3488, extra 5 poses than u only..... "liang jia" photo mean smaller size photo, normally we will put 1 small wedding picture at our parents house... they give me 2, 1 is 12R photo + frame and another 1 is 10R photo + frame. so i plan put 12R de at my parents house and 10R de i put my bf's parents house.. :biggrin:

ya.. u r rite... the thank you card is just like a name card loh... i really found tat ur package consider good liao.... 3188 almost can get the same things as my package.. :biggrin: