DeeCat

NewBie from Sarawak

ya .. that's the best .. so that your legs will get relax a while :)

i guess i will directly wear my flat sandals..then when wan to take photo...i change the high heeel

haha...ling,

i tell u o..in the end i totally din wear my pair of slipper....i able to wear my high heel from beginning till end of the outdoor..maybe it is just 3 hrs outdoor shoot ya?

the photographer acutally take the shoot very fast....just fin post..n he quickly snap the photo?....i m wondering if both of us too easy to catch the post or......he cincai snap..haha

no la..i belif tat he din cincai snap...belif his profesionalismn..he said if post too long, the naturality of us will gone,

crystal,

hahaha .. so at the end you are not using the slipper ah! :P ya .. 3 hours and your first shooting is OD .. you don't feel the pain but I'm whole day shooting at outside .. really torturing lah!

Edwin and stephen also fast, but they will request to do some post and actually .. they are more relax .. cos we just like also visiting Kuching :D

ya .. don't worry .. your PG knows what is the best shot for his customers :) don't worry for that :) I'm sure you are kin teo now . hehhe . tomorrow I will not be able to get online, FH has FOC tickets for star cinplex movies marathon .. hahaha .. so tomorrow night no online lo!!

ohya..today pass by there..see they set up everything..make sure tomorow night not rainning ya.

yalo..urs full day, sure torturing lo.........hehe..

ya..i m very kin teo actually. afriad the pic not look nice. afraid this..afraid tat. afraid that i not look nice inside photo..so much thngs to worry....

crystal,

yaya .. I also hope tomorrow night will have good weather :)

hehe .. you have the same worry as me, afraid my ugly arms la, photos look yucky lah

nar .. trust your PGs, you will look good in the photos :)