JoyceChan

Red Carpet Studio

Dear Ceetee,

Finally I decide not to take any album but the package included 200 4R, they just give me a normal 4R album which can slot in 200 photo...

u r correct, they send the photo to other designer to design the photo 1st...not like " photobook"..so they need more cost to do it....but, my pakage actually is over budget already...so don't want to waste more money @ AD photo ...maybe DIY and use photobook or pixart lah...

Kelly,

Nvm loh, DIY after AD, can hav more time to make it nice....

Mind to PM me the cost of your package? My colleague is looking for VG+PG package too....

Hi Kelly, ceetee & rosayee,

opps...sorry for late reply. anyway, congratulation to you all and be the most pretty bride on your day :lol:

my fast edit song is 'Happy Together', that is a concert version which my colleague downloaded from web. i don't upload my fast edit as i don't know where(except youtube) and how to upload, anyone can help me?

my package is RM1600, only for VG service + fast edit, but managed to get them foc childhood montage to me after negotiation. i hv asked for PG quotation from red carpet last time, RM1300 for softcopy return only, even single 4R print out also cannot get. so i din take their PG service. luckily, my PG i found later is lagi bagus...

i know my PG hv VG team also, anyone interested i can pm you the details.

cheers,

joyce chan

opps...sorry for late reply. anyway, congratulation to you all and be the most pretty bride on your day :lol:

my fast edit song is 'Happy Together', that is a concert version which my colleague downloaded from web. i don't upload my fast edit as i don't know where(except youtube) and how to upload, anyone can help me?

my package is RM1600, only for VG service + fast edit, but managed to get them foc childhood montage to me after negotiation. i hv asked for PG quotation from red carpet last time, RM1300 for softcopy return only, even single 4R print out also cannot get. so i din take their PG service. luckily, my PG i found later is lagi bagus...

cheers,

joyce chan

Hi Joyce,

Can PM me your PG's contact with other details if you have?

Thanks.

Rgds,

Estee

Hi Joyce,

I think red carpet change their package alreday. I engage PG and VG also. for PG their quate me RM 1300 ( free 200 4R and slide show) and VG RM 1300 (free children montage). and add another RM 300 for fast edit.

I will have my AD this month end. will share with u all my experience later.

Hi kelly,

congratulation to you...

thanks for your info. i think my VG package is same with yours, but only the PG quotation which i got last time considered quite expensive, coz RM1300 only return all softcopy to me, jst wonder why their quotation is vary to different client.

however, their service and work is met my expectation...

cheers,

joyce

Hi Joyce,

when u check the packge with them? I make boooking on May...and this is the package they give me.....mind to share your fast edit? wanna to see how is it look like..

Hi erinepink,

actually PG and VG is not compulsary. I hired both because I want my special day will capture in term of photo and also video.. It's all depend what u need...I have a friend which she din't hire VG or PG...al the picture is captured by her friend by normal camera only....

Thanks kellysiew, i asked that bcoz i want only 1 VG. I've came across 1 company, they make it compulsory for you to get their PG then only you can take their VG, so double cost there.

how come got this kind of company...forced customer to take both services??? better find others lah....did u ask red carpet b4? they can order either one service with free slide show...the price is quite resonable and they still can nego the package een though u pay the deposit already...

i havent call yet coz i'm still surveying. I'm also scare those that i've shortlisted is fully booked... hahahha, i need to be fast.

ya...better to book ur PG earlier especially those big hot day....btw, when u have ur AD...so, which company r u shortlised?

Hi everyone,

may i know anyone engaged red carpet studio before?

their package is very fair i think. i jst worry about their performance.

any comment?

thanks

joyce

Hi Joyce,

Am looking for VG, and would like to have ur opinion on RED CARPET STUDIO?

Do you mind to share ur opinion and the package?

Thanks.

hi friendly,

jst pm u the details.

anyone can tell me how to upload my fast edit to youtube? failed to upload several time, which file(s) should be uploaded?

thank you.

joyce

gals,

i just came back from my events too.... very satisfied with RC video montage.... My montage is around 9 minutes, i used 'Wedding Day' by Beegees.... my guests were attracted by the video, the content is very interesing as RC editor extracted just the right part of each session.... Havn't gotten th whole video yet as my reception was just a week ago.... will feedback again after i watch th video.....

Hi ceetee,

I will have my AD this weekend...hopefully me fast edit will interesting also....so excited!!!

Kelly,

what song u r using? no worries, let's hope for the best.... just present the prettiest side of u....

cheers,

joyce chan

Hi, Joyce,

can PM me the PG contact which hv VG team one? thanks ya.