Sign in to follow this  
niq

Upcoming Wedding Shoe Show

Hi all,

June published in the wedding events calendar that there will be a wedding shoe show in Mid Valley from 14/4/2006 till 17/4/2006.

Anyone got anymore information about this shoe show? Which suppliers are going to be there etc?

niq

i dun hv any other info cos i saw a poster (just one not a row) hanging at a lamp post, so everytime my car passby oso not enuf time for me to look for more details hehe.

anyone have more info about this show? which part of midvalley will they have this show?

hi all,

did anyone go for the wedding shoe show in Mid-Valley over the weekend? I was not free and so did not go. I think it's on till today right? So if anyone went, was it worth it? What was there? If worth it, I want to go tonight la.

niq

went to midvelley yesterday. can't find any shoe fair there. Instead there's a home decor exhibition which lots BS having promo n lots of things to buy for your house too..

we bought ourself a bed :rolleyes:

hi gals, I went there, it was no shoe show (I misread - soli). It was a stylish wedding show. A lot of BS booth there n i visited my BS lor haha.

Sign in to follow this