I think if you ask them to change the video design. Definitely they say no. I found the video like a 'wood'. Not unique. It's just a slide show even power point can do better. My frens are complaining when I show them. They said not nice. Others boutique are much more special. How? What to do unless i redo but i dun have time. Sigh

Yes, I agree on you. Their DVD design are damn "wood" and bad design. No word can describe it. Well, I managed to re-do it myself. Don't wanna complaint them so much till spoit my mood only.

Hi.. I also sign with Taipei Taipan.. and have already pass the photo shooting session.. & unluckily, also is William take for me.. Anyway, Hope the result is satisfied.. Have anyone can tell me actually how much per pose, if I wan to add the pose? Is RM30 or RM50?

Thank You. :)

Dear all,

Im new here. just wanna share my not really experience when i visited Taipei Taipan last few weeks.

at that time me n my FH just start to survey our BS, so we told the SA (Janet) the truth that we wanna do more survey n wont make decision (even though i like their gown so much). she tried so hard to push us n tried to pursuade us to sign rm2988 package, mean while, she will gv us the item in rm3988. im wondering if she can really do this, that's mean the rm3988 package just to cheat our money??

but v still refused to sign up any package since we really wanna survey more, she straight show us black face n ask me to leave with my FH. seems like chasing us to go out from the BS.

im really upset with her service, in fact i really thinking that wanna go back to Taipei, but i do not wish to see her anymore. i believe that outside there are still many nice BS waiting for me to be their, am i correct?

hi xiuyun,

i'm sorry that you had such an upsetting experience. maybe you should survey other BS before making your decision. other BS also have nice gowns and better service, but becareful, when they want you to sign up, they will promise you the sky and heaven...so when you do decide to sign up with them, make sure everything is written down in the invoice in black and white...and if you're unclear, ask until you are satisfied...

i have this personal experience where other BS also promised lots of things and all, yet when i said i want to consider and think about it, they will continue to push and push. it is very irritating. so don't get pressured into making your once-in-a-lifetime decision :)

Dear all,

Im new here. just wanna share my not really experience when i visited Taipei Taipan last few weeks.

at that time me n my FH just start to survey our BS, so we told the SA (Janet) the truth that we wanna do more survey n wont make decision (even though i like their gown so much). she tried so hard to push us n tried to pursuade us to sign rm2988 package, mean while, she will gv us the item in rm3988. im wondering if she can really do this, that's mean the rm3988 package just to cheat our money??

but v still refused to sign up any package since we really wanna survey more, she straight show us black face n ask me to leave with my FH. seems like chasing us to go out from the BS.

im really upset with her service, in fact i really thinking that wanna go back to Taipei, but i do not wish to see her anymore. i believe that outside there are still many nice BS waiting for me to be their, am i correct?

dear all taipei taipan bride,

Need your info on this few issue:

i) is it true that after we had selected the photo during photo selection, if we wan to change pose will charge RM50 per pose? how about if i wan to cut one photo , is it charged?

Hmm..what do u mean of change pose? Do you mean that you want to take photo again? Or you want to change the photo after you have selected the photo? I asked them b4, they will charge me RM30 per photo if I want to add more photo. Err..what do u mean u want to cut one photo?

I mean to remove one pose of my selected photo. similiar pose with one of the photos. or exchange with another pose. (total selected poses still same)

As long as you did not select more than your limit. then should be no charges.

ii) The SA inform that the photo draft they had design can not be amended if we not satisfy. We only can change the arrangement of the pictures. Is it true? Guess this is the disadvantage of this BS o. Other BS are allow to re-design if customer not satisfy.

Yeah. They will just change the arrangement of the pictures. I did ask them to change the design while I were viewing my photo draft. But, that girl ( Janet ) kept on pursue me and said that design was nice.

then, just can hope their design outcome is ok. Mind to share your design photo with me? my email: applechong@ymail.com

Sure, pls visit at http://www.flickr.com/photos/cindy0505 [Total design are 10 pages.]

iii) The DVD song need to be confirmed once BS shop give us the photo draft? Can we select songs from the BS when we go there to see the draft of photo? I got no idea which song to choose. The SA ask to give them the song in MP3 format in CD once we confirm the song we want on the day we see the photo draft.

They will ask you prepare the song yourself. There are plenty of song in the Internet, you try to google search. :)

okie.

Thanks for your info and advice in advance.

From

Apple

Thanks, cdyt. :) ...

You are welcome.

Note: Lannelle mentioned the right things. Their video DVD are damn bad. Just slide show only. Well, I did not complaint them and I re-do it myself.

Hi Cindy, am browsing your photos... those photos taken at titiwangsa one looks great :)

wow cindy your package is more or less about the same as my package which i took for my wedding almost 2 years ago except that am paying slightly more than your after deducting the RM1k tai thong voucher...

Hi MHyap1, do u mind to share ur photos & who is ur photographer? i also looking for BS... really headache

Hi!

I just booked my wedding dinner at Tai thong restaurant also. I've get the BS voucher and is worth 1K. I've call up Taipei taipan to quote me the outdoor package with this voucher. They all offering me as below:-

Package Outdoor only RM1388

1) Sekinjang only (take whole day)

2) 1 gown only

3) Will return me all the softcopied. Estimated around 200poses(I m not sure edited or not)

If I wana use that Tai thong voucher I need to spend at least RM2k only can use. So they offer me to TOP UP RM800 mean total RM2188.

Top up RM800

--------------

1) Album 12X8 20poses with design(20pages)

I've been request additional from him. He only can offer me the most 30poses with 20pages.

So it this package worth on it? Please help.

hi, my pre-wedding photo was take at taipei taipan, for me the service is good + plus our photographer william also take care of us. so far, i received many good comment on our photo. My package is RM2588.00

Hi, can i view your pretty photo? My email: laipinn@gmail.com

thank you!

hi, my pre-wedding photo was take at taipei taipan, for me the service is good + plus our photographer william also take care of us. so far, i received many good comment on our photo. My package is RM2588.00

Hi, I just signed package in this BS last week in mid valley bridal fair. They gave us an attractive offer compares with other BS. Their sample album are nice too. My package is RM 2688.

However, I'm worry after viewing some comments here. :ohmy: Hope they had improved now.

Hi, I just signed package in this BS last week in mid valley bridal fair. They gave us an attractive offer compares with other BS. Their sample album are nice too. My package is RM 2688.

However, I'm worry after viewing some comments here. :ohmy: Hope they had improved now.

Hi Xiao Lan,

I also sign the RM2688 package with them on Feb bridal fair... May I know wat item included in ur package?? Mind to share it to me??

My fren's coll took the photo there also, their result look nice.. That's y I choose it as my bs..

Hi Xiao Lan,

I also sign the RM2688 package with them on Feb bridal fair... May I know wat item included in ur package?? Mind to share it to me??

My fren's coll took the photo there also, their result look nice.. That's y I choose it as my bs..

Hi Xiao Lan,

Gowns

Range (PS): All except designer

WG + EG + TC (For PS): 7

For AD: 1 WG, 2 EG

Photos

PS: 62 Poses

Che Mui Photo: 80 Pcs 8 Poses

Album Sizes:

2 huge albums (forget the actual size)

Other Makeup Hidden Costs

Ampoules RM 35

Eye lashes RM35

Other included in the package :

Car decor

AD flower bouquet

DVD

That I can recall, perhaps I mis out something........... How about yours?? Basically, they gave the most attractive package compare with others. I went to some Bridal shops in SS2 but the price is higher.

More or less same as urs lo... for mine as below :

Gowns

Range (PS): All except designer

2WG + 2EG + 3TC (For PS)

For AD: 1 WG, 2 EG

Photos

PS: 62 Poses

Che Mui Photo: 100 Pcs 10 Poses

Album Sizes:

2 big albums (18 x 22) - I think u & me same as they do the promo for this album

1 big frame photo (20 x 30)

2 small frame photo (10 x 15)

Other Makeup Hidden Costs

Ampoules RM 35

Eye lashes RM35

Hair color RM35

Other included in the package :

Car decor

AD flower bouquet

DVD - 1 song

CD - 62 poses

Free gift :

1 watch

Guest book

Album casing

How abt ur frame photo? u got how many pieces for big and small??

how about if pay full payment, will have the 3d 20x30 big photo with frame.

a;sp 2 big albums (18 x 22) are they just giving full page or design ? i think this is also important else later they might charge us another time when we said wanna to do design not the full page?

any advise ?

Hi.. I also sign with Taipei Taipan.. and have already pass the photo shooting session.. & unluckily, also is William take for me.. Anyway, Hope the result is satisfied.. Have anyone can tell me actually how much per pose, if I wan to add the pose? Is RM30 or RM50?

Thank You. :)

Hi, can I view your photo?

I also TT bride and already taken my photo few months ago, now waiting for my 2nd design layout...

I found their service not bad so far.

Hi, please help :sad: our shoot with TT is this coming Friday, 2 more days to go, and SA just called (after calling her few times) to inform us that our PS is William instead of Kenneth.

Anyone has experience with William before. I read in thIS thread that he is not good :sad: i am really upset now.

Please help :sad:

Hi, please help :sad: our shoot with TT is this coming Friday, 2 more days to go, and SA just called (after calling her few times) to inform us that our PS is William instead of Kenneth.

Anyone has experience with William before. I read in thIS thread that he is not good :sad: i am really upset now.

Y suddenly change to Wang? Did u ask the SA wat happened?

Or, manage to change another date for shooting so that u can get Kenneth as ur photographer?

Or, manage to change another date for shooting so that u can get Kenneth as ur photographer?

Thank you Ice81.

When I was at TT to sign my package, I saw this album with the photography skill that I like and I have requested for the same photographer.

At that time, the SA told me that the photographer is Kenneth.

It was only today that she told me that she made a mistake, the photographer for the album that I like is William. But I read a lot of bad reviews about him :sad: What do you think Ice81?

Should I request for Kenneth instead? The SA insist that the photograher is William

Thank you Ice81.

When I was at TT to sign my package, I saw this album with the photography skill that I like and I have requested for the same photographer.

It was only today that she told me that she made a mistake, the photographer for the album that I like is William. But I read a lot of bad reviews about him :sad: What do you think Ice81?

Should I request for Kenneth instead? The SA insist that the photograher is William

As I know, William's skill is good also.

Hi All,

Taipei Taipan touch up quality is still not good for I've just taken my wedding picture there. My husband and I were so disappointed with the service & quality they can provide.

The 1st problem that I encounter with this BS is my album was to be all with digital effect and they did not do a great job in the designing the effect and also the picture quality is not sharp & bright enough...so overall looks dull. They even have printing error with one of the picture where you can see fine line in the album. Further more my wedding album cover is crystal cover and one of the album they does was not sticking properly till is going to come off. Have sent it for fixing 3 times and I still haven't gotten my album till now. (Suppose to get the album in June)

The 2nd problem is no other than the touch up. I must really agree with some of the member here is that their touch up quality is way too bad. It is like you take a head and paste it into the body. Imagine that bad.

The 3rd problem with them is that the gown. I went to choose my actual day gown last Saturday and the selection was limited. Probably I'm too choosy but what I'm looking for was something simple non elaborate and prefer Satin Material with A line cutting, they told me that they do not have that design. Therefore I was force to choose what ever gown they have. (My package is VIP package) Their evening gowns is even worst, very old fashion cutting with too much decorative, the color is also very old and dull color, some are dirty and old...I'm so disappointed with this BS... sad.gif Now I got to rent my gown from other place.

At first, before I sign up they shown me all the nice pictures taken by their customer or model, it was very good...picture quality was also good...can't imagine that this is all their marketing gimmick.

So this is what I can share with all of you...If I was given a choice again I will not go there at all or even recommend my friends to go there anymore.

Hi Blurberry,

I totally agree with you on their touch up service. Not wrong that you being choosy because wedding photos is very important to bride, coz we share them with friends, family, or may be in future with our kids, and it also is our memories in life. I could sound a bit piss off because i just took my draft photos (which i dont think they edit), but they said edit which took 2 weeks after the actual pre wedding shooting. naturally i have lot questions to ask when i saw shadow, i saw lighting over expose. you know what the photographer answered? cannot really do much (as i know photoshop very advance noe, a simple under and over expose, he told me cant do much?)... so i kept quiet as i dont want to screw the relationship as i still need them to finish the album.

Then they asked me to save my 1st draft home to do editing if i want. this is the 1st time in the world, i hear bridal shop to ask client to do editing themselves, so what they do? sit there and collect money? This is ridiculous!

My friends who saw my pics also said angel loussy, poor ligting and my overall comment is loussy service at Taipei Taipan.

Thank you Ice81.

As I know, William's skill is good also.

Yes get Kenneth or william also can, dont ever ask for Ah Heng, very loussy photographer. U know what, we took outdoor shooting, he dint bring refelctor (suppose to reduce shadow on our face or body), i heard MUA reminded him, he said NO NEED. End up, our photo like shit. when my husband standed near me, his shadow cover my face. now asked him to do edit, he said nothing can be done.

I was so fed up with his attidtude. at 1st he very friendly (when we signed the package). when we paid up 80% now he told me nothing much can be done. OMG, i felt being cheated.

Spent a whole day i would say hard time under sun, ended up this kind of result due to the photographer skill, i very upset with his services.

Then i happened to drop my my friend's BS, his photographer totally different, do editing on the spot and comfort my friend not to worry so much, by ensuring nice piece of work. i really salute and admire that photographer.

So, girls, becareful when choose photographer. unlucky like me met this kind of photographer. but what to do, money already paid... sigh....