swei18

France Taipei Bridal House Penang

no worries....tat means it's the same branch tat i'm getting my gowns frm also....

my photoshoot only in Apr....how's the new gowns there now? nice?

do let me have a few peeks of ur pics when it's ready :) oh ya, who is ur MUA and ur PG frm BTW?

oh...BTW is butterworth near the Megamall there.. sorry for late reply... :)

hows yours now? :)

Annie is my MUA that day...her make-up not bad, natural and nice...bu beaware with their "sale",

she will ask u to buy the cosmetic etc..

u know our make-up is not include ampoules, sponge etc..

if u not mind to share with other the sponge then shld b k, but if u mind, i think u better prepare urself, coz it charge RM10 /one.

the gown there is nice....i like it much... when is ur fitting?who is ur photography?

my OS at PG, a nice view..

for now, i just sit n wait until my photoshoot comes which would be in April. Alrd called to book the race course for tat day n also, the PG n MUA liao cos worried won't be able to get wat i want.

yup, frm the contract it did state tat ampoule which cost RM30 is not included. Frm wat i understand, if we want our makeup to last for whole day, definitely have to use ampoule so i tik RM60 gone liao cos need to use for indoor n outdoor PS. As for sponge, i will definitely bring my own cos i have ultra sensitive skin n find it's v disgusting to share such things with other brides where i dunno how their skin will be like....

i alrd had fitting last yr but my coordinator (vicky) said i can try the gowns again the day before so the tailor can alter it.

where is PG? u mean, penang? i was tiking of taking photos in batu ferringhi

no worries....tat means it's the same branch tat i'm getting my gowns frm also....

do let me have a few peeks of ur pics when it's ready :) oh ya, who is ur MUA and ur PG frm BTW?

Annie is my MUA that day...her make-up not bad, natural and nice...bu beaware with their "sale",

if u not mind to share with other the sponge then shld b k, but if u mind, i think u better prepare urself, coz it charge RM10 /one.

the gown there is nice....i like it much... when is ur fitting?who is ur photography?

Hi Gracet6,

May i knw who is your phtographer at F&T? It is Annie done a good job?

Do you have any photo to share? coz just wan to see her work. Thanks..

Wat is OS?

my email: cyooi88@gmail.com

Hi gracelourdes,

Where is the ace course? May i know who is your MUA and PG? Thank you..

sleepysleepy, the race course is the one at penang itself....i tik it's called penang race course...cos we signed up for tis pkg where we r able to take outdoor pics in the race course...is ur pkg under the race course?

MUA is helena n PG is Kelvin i tik....

Hi gracelourdes,

The package i signup is nt this package. the scenery at race course very beautiful ar?

have you see helena work before? My PG is ah chu.

for now, i just sit n wait until my photoshoot comes which would be in April. Alrd called to book the race course for tat day n also, the PG n MUA liao cos worried won't be able to get wat i want.

yup, frm the contract it did state tat ampoule which cost RM30 is not included. Frm wat i understand, if we want our makeup to last for whole day, definitely have to use ampoule so i tik RM60 gone liao cos need to use for indoor n outdoor PS. As for sponge, i will definitely bring my own cos i have ultra sensitive skin n find it's v disgusting to share such things with other brides where i dunno how their skin will be like....

i alrd had fitting last yr but my coordinator (vicky) said i can try the gowns again the day before so the tailor can alter it

where is PG? u mean, penang? i was tiking of taking photos in batu ferringhi

hihi, the indoor shooting only she put 3 bottles ampoules, one is spray one, when i took abt the half, the MUA said my face look dull and dry so she spray one for me again....my hubby use 2 bottles, so total is 5 bottles = RM 150..

i think u need to prepare for it...

outdoor one i request to use my own ampoules, but she also use 2 bottles to spray it for me and my hubby....

Hi Gracet6,

Wat is OS?

hihi, my photography is Hong, quite nice guy..

Annie did her job welll, don't worry...jz she always ask u to buy only...coz she can gain it kua..

OS is outdoor shooting....

gracet6, have u taken ur pics? nice?? can take a peek? going for photoshoot next wk...pretty excited already

Hi Gracet6,

Wat is OS?

Annie did her job welll, don't worry...jz she always ask u to buy only...coz she can gain it kua..

Hi Gracet6,

Wat is OS?

Hi...already take photo? or already choose the photo??

Can share??? thanks...

cyooi88@gmail.com

Just shooted my photo on last thurs and I have yet to review my photo...

Overall, i am quite impressed with the services provided by them.. Good..

My photograper is Kelvin, quite nice and expert on photograping...

MUA also not bad, Conny... My wife likes her work...

We went Teluk Kumbar for outdoor shooting...

scene over there also quite wonderful...

will share the photo here when i get it...

khai.choon.loo@hotmail.com

hi...incidentally, we took our pics last thurs n fri too....our PG was also, Kelvin...he's v nice and friendly and professional....most importantly, he dun force u on the style u dun like....v gd...

even our MUA, Helena is v good and professional too....really like her styles...not too old-ish or anything like tat....v innovative in fact...not too gawdy or too flashy...pretty modern to the styles we like :):)

overall, we r super happy with their services....we were made to feel like we r really the couple of the day for tat day :)

no worries, can share our pics when we get them in june/jul

saw ur unedited pics, coffy...quite nice....really like Kelvin's pics....the way he ask to pose and the angles he take make the pics turn out v nice...

u n ur hb have fu qi xiang also...hhehehe :)

hopefully can show mine in end may when Kelvin has edited cos we didn't manage to take pics of any of the unedited pics

Just managed to get some of the photos, But the sizes are quite small...

Here is the link...

http://www.mywedding.com/kcesther/index.html

Do share yours when you get your photos. Thanks!

saw ur unedited pics, coffy...quite nice....really like Kelvin's pics....the way he ask to pose and the angles he take make the pics turn out v nice...

u n ur hb have fu qi xiang also...hhehehe :)

hopefully can show mine in end may when Kelvin has edited cos we didn't manage to take pics of any of the unedited pics

:lol:

Just managed to get some of the photos, But the sizes are quite small...

Here is the link...

http://www.mywedding.com/kcesther/index.html

Do share yours when you get your photos. Thanks!

haha... actually coffy is hb and esther is wife... rare to see guy post forum over here right? haha... :lol:

I have to salute Kelvin work... really nice...

However, you may need to prepare more $$ if you choose him as your photograher... :sad:

hihi,

can i join in? i'm also FT bride. Penang side. Wat do you mean by hv to pay more $$ if wan Kelvin as PG? My gown selection is tomoro.

hihi,

can i join in? i'm also FT bride. Penang side. Wat do you mean by hv to pay more $$ if wan Kelvin as PG? My gown selection is tomoro.

Hi, coz Kelvin's work is good until you can't refuse paying more to buy the photos.

hihi,

Hi, coz Kelvin's work is good until you can't refuse paying more to buy the photos.

OIC...I hav been assigned to Chris(PG) and Xiu Ling(MUA). Any comments on them? Oh dear...me and hubby plan to stick to our budget and not add any more photos. We have 50 photos and 30 memory photos altogether in our package.

hihi,

OIC...I hav been assigned to Chris(PG) and Xiu Ling(MUA). Any comments on them? Oh dear...me and hubby plan to stick to our budget and not add any more photos. We have 50 photos and 30 memory photos altogether in our package.

lotus, i've not heard of Chris n Xiu Ling before...I guess up to individual on the top up, since u have budget, just stick to it...seriously 50 pics already alot liao...:)