girl

BS - Divine Couture

haha, purple is nice... but that was just a mock-up! will have the exact gown to try on next week!! hehe, very excited! About the WG frills, it's gonna change, not like what u've seen there. :P Update u more next week!

Hi Lynn,

How can I read ur blog and view ur WG photos?

my email j_ove2@yahoo.com

Lynn,

Just finished reading ur blog regarding the WG... actually, I do find ur WG is special and nice... U will absobelutely gorgeus in the gown ;)

I like the EG too, looks simple but gorgeus. It's maroon colour, rite? Sweet!!! :rolleyes:

I think now u should feel much better horr... everything is going to be fine ;)

why u take another photographer then? DC not good enuf meh? or u prefer diff style of shooting?

hmm.. i dont really like their style of shooting.. i prefer those more natural one..

my photographer is Zung from "thephotoz"..

can check out their website ...www.thephotoz.com....then probably u will understand wat i mean by "natural one"...

Renelle, i've read your thread and would appreciate if you could share your gown and pre-wedding pictures, coz i am thinking about signing up with zung and DC...

Hi! I am a DC bride of the KL branch! They are certainyl expensive but I think it comes with the skill. I have personally seen them working on a few EG and WG and they know how to play with chiffons and especially laces which I know can be tricky. She designed a gown for me which was a bove my budget and we negotiate where to kam liew to fit into the budget. I am so gonna love my gown.... hopefully it look beautiful on me.

Hi! I am a DC bride of the KL branch! They are certainyl expensive but I think it comes with the skill. I have personally seen them working on a few EG and WG and they know how to play with chiffons and especially laces which I know can be tricky. She designed a gown for me which was a bove my budget and we negotiate where to kam liew  to fit into the budget. I am so gonna love my gown.... hopefully it look beautiful on me.

Divine Couture might be very exclusive and expensive in M'sia but it's quite affordable in S'pore coz it hails from there. For S$3k+ to 4k can sign up a basic package with them already :P I must say that their designs are very nice and trendy, just like any other designer BS in S'pore. I almost wanted to sign up with them in S'pore in the end didn't coz my hb didn't want me to wear their signauture low back gown :lol: And also because since we're already spending our money in S'pore, we should at least get something that can't find in M'sia, hee hee :P

I must say that their designs are very nice and trendy, just like any other designer BS in S'pore. I almost wanted to sign up with them in S'pore in the end didn't coz my hb didn't want me to wear their signauture low back gown

hahaha, my boyfriend love low back and so did I but my dad.. no no no... to revealing, wedding dress, not a clubbing dress etc..anyway, soo lin interfered our arguement and said, well, I can put a piece of lace, then it is only semi exposed. My dad.. hmm... okay, if there is lace...

cuttiepiggy, my gown is not due to be finished until next November!!! meanwhile I am sitting here.... impatient already :( ....and my boyfriend dont' want to know what it looks like at all because he want it to be a suprise on wedding day :rolleyes: (not pre wedding photos so it is possible)....

just have 1st fitting...WG is plain and dissapointing since no bead work yet or lacework....i think i expect too much on 1st fitting :D

Divine Couture Malaysia

Renaissance Hotel Lobby

Corner of Jalan Sultan Ismail and Jalan Ampang

50450 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

03 21612886

the designer name is Soo Lin Lei. She's really friendly and great.

Divine Couture Malaysia

Renaissance Hotel Lobby

Corner of Jalan Sultan Ismail and Jalan Ampang

50450 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

03 21612886

the designer name is Soo Lin Lei. She's really friendly and great.

Hi zelda,

thanks for your reply.

pisces

i MTM my WG and EG as well, but i have idea what sort of design i want, only confirm on the WG to be of organza and low back and the EG to be of full lace.

Hey Lynn can i add ur friendster to look at ur gowns?

mine is doreen_ng@walla.com

HI reen! when you have your dress, can you send me a pic?? full lace EG... must be gorgeous! Lynn also had sort of a full lace EG

only having my wedding on oct, so gonna go for measurement b4 CNY. but i have no idea on wat colour or design i want, that's y am eager to look at lynn's EG and WG.

I've found out that CD is having a show this saturday at LeM. I've seen some of their new collection. Very elegant! I've found out that she also rent out gowns, not only MTM.

By the way, I am not sure if this show is open to public. I thought they always are. On the safe side, just give DC a buzz to confirm if you are interested.

Hello ladies... I'm getting married soon would saw some fabulous dresses from Divine Couture. Any helpful hints on what's good from them, price range and how you ladies liked the dresses they had? Would love to get some feedback so that i can choose the purrr-fect dress for my BIG day! :)

Hi mesmerized. I got my gown DC! Not pictures yet. still work in progress.

Their price MTM is from 2K onwards if I am not mistaken. But that was more than a year ago. I think now should be slightly higher. They also rent out gown and kwa. I love their latest collection. Popped in there two or three weeks ago.

Hi, I got my gowns for DC as well... Going for my 1st fitting this weekend :lol:

Hoping it would be a good one. So far, what I've seen from the boutique, the handwork are good and they do focus on materials and such. My tai kam said they are a bit on the pricy side so be aware!!! cos i kinda overspent on this :( so keeping my fingers crossed

are they overpriced compared to designers like eric choong? I've got the impression that they are the same range? At least when I ask Eric choong for lace and stuff it seemed to me the same.