minnieme

Ann Ong as MUA

Hi 999,

Could you share with me is there any difference between AD wedding makeup and trial? I know trial is without hairdo. Reason being is I don want to waste the Trial make up so i plan to do the trial when there's a function to attend. Many thanks in advanced!

Hi Girls,

Here i am...

I got some of my AD preview pic and i wish to share with all my photos...the make up & hairdo by Ann Ong:-

For my WG:-

6.jpg

7.jpg

For my CS:-

45.jpg

50.jpg

Hope u all like it as much as i do!

Hi Strugglinglady, FYI, i did not even have trial / meet up with Ann b4 my AD...i just met up with her in person the 1st time during my AD.... :lol:

Hi TGIF,

Ops...so sorry for the late reply...

had been missing from MB for some time...

I dun get my trial at all when engaging Ann...

I could not advise u anything on trial though...

My wedding was over couple weeks ago and my MUA was Ann Ong. Erm....Outcome r acceptable, but nothing special to shout about....

Many Of my frens commented that my makeup was too light...But i was ok with it coz i like her makeup style, light n natural, that's y i engaged her as MUA. But I do not like the hair-do, it look almost the same for morning n dinner session. Guess she din even study the hair style i like which i emailed her b4...And she did not provide hair accessories too, my hair do look so dull....

Overall is acceptable la, but many comments that the outcome not worth with her charges...

My wedding was over couple weeks ago and my MUA was Ann Ong. Erm....Outcome r acceptable, but nothing special to shout about....

Many Of my frens commented that my makeup was too light...But i was ok with it coz i like her makeup style, light n natural, that's y i engaged her as MUA. But I do not like the hair-do, it look almost the same for morning n dinner session. Guess she din even study the hair style i like which i emailed her b4...And she did not provide hair accessories too, my hair do look so dull....

Overall is acceptable la, but many comments that the outcome not worth with her charges...

Hi Sabrina,

I have engaged Ann as my MUA on my AD and i have no time to having trail make up with her.

Can you send me some photo please? esze10@yahoo.com

Thanks

Dear esze10,

Don worry, me too did not have any trial b4. I like her natural makeup, just my frens commented it was too light...

As for the hair-do, i feel it will be better if she got provide hair accessories, look more outstanding ma... Some more her charges not cheap leh...

I did not get reli good response from Ann earlier when i called her up and enquire for her packages. She always said will come back to me but at the end no call from her at all after 2 weeks. Fed up then i look for other mua.

My sister hired her. I love her make-up technique to be honest. She did my make up (I was the brides maid). it was pretty awesome, and my sis look great. however didn't quite like the hair styling, I guess not my type. She has good skills, but you have to let her know exactly what hair you want.