felifeli

MUA - Angela Kang

Anyone had any experience with Angela Kang's makeup/hairdo? I am thinking of engaging her ... anyone worked with her before? Please share your thoughts and experience. Thanks a bunch.. :wacko3:

Anyone had any experience with Angela Kang's makeup/hairdo? I am thinking of engaging her ... anyone worked with her before? Please share your thoughts and experience. Thanks a bunch.. :wacko3:

Hi Feli. How much is Angela Kang charging?

hi feli, u know Angela? i just viewed her site, really like her works. U have angela's contact number? u do engage wf her? my wedding wil be in Alor Setar, did she travel to others state?

My wedding will be in Alor Star also...she does travel there - RM50 travel expenses..Her phone number is: 0164328618. I am still deciding if I'm engaging her...

hi feli, u know Angela? i just viewed her site, really like her works. U have angela's contact number? u do engage wf her? my wedding wil be in Alor Setar, did she travel to others state?

Strongly recommend Angela!!! :wub:

I will have Angela as my MUA . Just had my trial makeup last weekend ,her skill is really good, natural yet elegant. After the trial, i went to a dinner. Wow... i cant believe... i received so much compliments form my frens :tongue: . Angela is a sweet lady, she so easy to communicate.

Yeah, i get angela to my MUA... so next , going to bridal gowns~ haha

Hi MorisS,

May i know how is the charges?What makeup brand do Angela uses?

Thks in advance :blush:

Hi, she charged RM1000 for my package, bcoz i hv 1 morning and 1 dinner in Alor setar, plus another 1 dinner in pg. So is included transprotation fees dy.

Oh, I did't 'check' what brand she used :tongue: ... but i noticed tat she put Christian Dior foundation, and lips colour on me. Oh ya, the eyeshadows is KATE, becouse i like the colour, then i asked.

Thanks for your reply MorisS..Another thing is do you need to pay deposit to book the date?If yes estimate how much from the total cost?How about hair accessories, is it also inclusive in the package?

Thanks for your reply MorisS..Another thing is do you need to pay deposit to book the date?If yes estimate how much from the total cost?How about hair accessories, is it also inclusive in the package?

yap, i paid rm300 for deposit wor (30%?!).And just because of someone late deposit, then only i can hv angela to be my MUA.

So lucky nia =.=

i can use her hair accessories ( which is no extra charge). Anyway, she recommend me to hv fresh flowers on my wedding day:) So i need to request more flowers form my florist...

mind to share to contact and address of her?

thanks

sent you her contact.

I think sometimes she'll be in penang, sometimes in kedah.

just give her a call..

mind to share to contact and address of her?

thanks

sent you her contact.

I think sometimes she'll be in penang, sometimes in kedah.

just give her a call..

Hi, mind to send me her contact as well?

micky_oo@hotmail.com

thanks!!