rukia

Keep Gallery BS - (Wedding Photography Studio in Malaysia )

hwongcc,

your photos are very nice....

but all is in cameron? how about PD?

Dear chloe_mei,

Today we go PD for outdoor shooting.

Sunny day n nice sunset.

Happy :lol: !!

jane98209,

Really fun n everything go smooth, bcoz Sam Leong n Dong Dong is very professional n skillfull (n very cute).

chloe_mei,

OD (cameron) = RM900 + RM500

add 1 day ID + OD (PD) = RM600

Total= RM2000

price of album n photos is depends upon size album you choose n how many photos u want to add in.

Hi jane98209,

Sorry for the late reply. Was away for scuba diving.

The $999 album size is just like a school exercise book. If you want a bigger album, need to top up money.

The $2988 package is the following:

10x30 (30poses) - Design

12x16 (20 poses) - Full page

20x40 - T/Frame - 1 piece

10x12 Table Top - 2 pieces (nego to add 1 more)

Ji Mui Photo - 36 pieces (6 poses) (nego to add more)

DVD - 2 songs (50 poses)

CDR - 50 poses (Original File)

CDR - All return photos (can print 4R-5R only)

PS - 2 indoor gowns (VIP Collection)

2 outdoor gowns (VIP Collection)

Hand bonquet, Make up & Hair do

AD - 1 WG (Designer Collection)

1 + 1 EG (nego to add 1 more) (Designer Collection)

1 Coat

Hand bonquet, 2 Corsages (nego to add), Car Deco with bears.

FOC - Eye lashes, colour spray, body foundation and hair perm.

Ampoule $30 (optional if you want to use it)

Gowns can be chosen from SS2 or Sunway.

what is the size for the album ?! tjenny !

Mind to share with me?!

And , what is the package inclusive in your 2988?!

I went for the gown fitting last saturday. Sad to say, can't really get the gowns i like, maybe because i'm big size and can't fit in to some of the nice gowns.. :(

so can say out of the 4 gowns, only 1 i like... :P

Why Y ...

So how ?! you cant find on your gown ?!

Huh...DOn't worry ...you able to find the gown you like one ...

I think i've tried about 20 dresses but i only like one. hehe.. so i just simply picked the other 3 gowns.. white gowns still looks ok but i don't really like the night gowns, maybe i'm just not used to wearing bright colors (i picked the red one and the blue/purple one) ..

will have my ps next saturday so have pick even though i don't really like lar..

Why Y,

Did you choose your gowns from SS2 alone or from Sunway as well? I was told that you can choose from both sides and use the AD gowns for indoor photoshoot, not for outdoor since they don't want you to dirty the AD gowns.

might be difference if after make up....

Why Y ...

Don't worry about there ....

999 , the 99 album contain with 50 poses and all pages with design?!

the 99 album ar, erm i think with design lar, can't really remember.. :P

Why Y,

Did you choose your gowns from SS2 alone or from Sunway as well? I was told that you can choose from both sides and use the AD gowns for indoor photoshoot, not for outdoor since they don't want you to dirty the AD gowns.

i tried the ss2 one....after trying, i only managed to pick one white and one night gown, then they asked me to wait as they said they asked one of the staff to bring some gowns from sunway and i can pick from there.. but after tried, i only managed to pick one night gown from sunway..

Why Y,

Maybe you should go to Sunway and see and try the gowns there instead of asking the staff to take for you. I heard from Sam Ban the gowns in Sunway have more variety and different designs.

Let me know how your PS go. Who is your photographer?

Why Y,

Maybe you should go to Sunway and see and try the gowns there instead of asking the staff to take for you. I heard from Sam Ban the gowns in Sunway have more variety and different designs.

Let me know how your PS go. Who is your photographer?

hmm, i think they didn't purposely take for me lar, just so ngam they bringing some dresses over so she let me try lor..

who's my photographer ar? i also have no idea.. :P

Why Y,

Oh I see. I thought you have to choose your photographer. I haven't choose mine yet as I don't know where I want my outdoor PS. FH thinking of Ulu Yam and I am thinking of KTM and Malacca but too far and need to top up $$$. Where are you taking yours?

Why Y,

Oh I see. I thought you have to choose your photographer. I haven't choose mine yet as I don't know where I want my outdoor PS. FH thinking of Ulu Yam and I am thinking of KTM and Malacca but too far and need to top up $$. Where are you taking yours?

I think you can asked for the PG u want but I didn't ask lar, just let them assign anyone to me lor...

At first we were thinking of Ulu Yam too, but finally we decided on FRIM, but need to pay RM 80+ for the entrance fees lor.. we prefer more green stuff. :P

Ice,

yaya! enjoy PS very very much!

since i sign Kg package last year..so my package is different fr. ala carte package now.

my Chut Mun gown include in lor.. got 1 WG & 1 EG..

going to select my gown around december... hope more gown coming in.. :)

Chloe_mei,

will have my 2nd PS with KG too.. sure choose back SAM ma.. he is a good PG!

i m not rich ler.. just i dun have Big wedding ceremony & reception.. so use the money in photo shooting lor...

:)

Hi all KG brb,

just upload my PS photo..............have a look at my website again!

and give some comment! thanks...........enjoy viewing. :D

Hi Junyan,

Mind to share your PS photo? my email is fong0904@yahoo.com.. thanks..ya

Finally i finish my PS with KG. KG really done good job, my Photographer is Eugune, Mua is Crystal.In forum I think 2 of tham seldom got ppl talk about tham. In forum alot of PG is Benny, Sam L, Sam C, Mua is Dong dong.Let me intro abit about tham. Eugune is Professional PG, his appointment very full. what kind of photo n feel u want just tell him, he will take for you. Tat day when my ps the weather is very hot, but he still insist want to shoot for us, joke with us, try to imaging how professional is him.He tell me his blog still haven finish build..he got lot nice photo haven upload in blog...becos too bz...once he upload u can see how is his skill....for me i think all KG's PG is good skill. Crystal also very friendly, she got alot of experinace for make up and hair do, important what type of make up and hair-do u want must tell her, she will do for u.She wont scold or angry what u request, she say important u must tell wat kind of style u want.

KG's PG,Mua is proffesional. For who haven sign the packages u must try , how nice i say is not important. U try u will know!