Sign in to follow this  
Kenny

MILAN WEDDING HOUSE

guys n gals, anyone of you who wish to get your wedding photo session, best not to check with MILAN vmad.gif . Their service is very bad and doesn't even allow for customer to give their own opinion. Minor changes also need to add money while some other shop will do it for FREE! Their sales representatives is among the best of the best, promise you this and that and once you sign up, this one cannot that one cannot mad.gif Please do pass this info to any of your friend not to fall for their sweet talks and empty promises. And forgot to mention, the photo that they do, even a student that is studying can produce it! I can say nothing else about their lousy services and bad quality of photo. If you ever wish to spoil your wedding mood, be my guess and try out with them

guys n gals, anyone of you who wish to get your wedding photo session, best not to check with MILAN vmad.gif . Their service is very bad and doesn't even allow for customer to give their own opinion. Minor changes also need to add money while some other shop will do it for FREE! Their sales representatives is among the best of the best, promise you this and that and once you sign up, this one cannot that one cannot mad.gif Please do pass this info to any of your friend not to fall for their sweet talks and empty promises. And forgot to mention, the photo that they do, even a student that is studying can produce it! I can say nothing else about their lousy services and bad quality of photo. If you ever wish to spoil your wedding mood, be my guess and try out with them

erm... really dat bad meh? :unsure: so scary wor~ previously i plan 2 take PS package at Milan Kepong. can share wif us ur experience? urs is which branch?

erm... really dat bad meh? :unsure: so scary wor~ previously i plan 2 take PS package at Milan Kepong. can share wif us ur experience? urs is which branch?

exactly the same shop in kepong. The picture is lousy and under exposure. The sample they show you is good and yet when the photo comes out, the quality is low. Check my post here as many have reply to this problem. Believe me, you will definitely regret going with Milan http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/834472

kenny,

I understand how u feel. Myself also a Milan customer.. their quality of works really really dissapointed me as well.. i have to change my album design until the max level.. which is 5 times... how many time have u gone through??

who is ur photographer for ur photos??

kenny,

I understand how u feel. Myself also a Milan customer.. their quality of works really really dissapointed me as well.. i have to change my album design until the max level.. which is 5 times... how many time have u gone through??

who is ur photographer for ur photos??

I have went through at least i can tell 10 times. I have ask for changes from the start until now and yet they have done nothing. I am taking wedding package of RM2xxx and i think is not cheap since i'm not a rich guy. All i hope for is a good quality photo and standard printout. But no~~~ the background is cartoonish and the color, almost have a heart attack. The color is so poor, ask for changes then they answer oh can can, then oh no no. What kind of services is that when we as a customer have ask for just a simple request?

Hi Kenny,

so sorry to heard about ur bad experience...have u get ur photo already? mind to share with me how is the photo outcome?

Hi Kenny,

so sorry to heard about ur bad experience...have u get ur photo already? mind to share with me how is the photo outcome?

The photo is very cartoonist in which the background is a very blurrish roses (one of my best picture). the critics comes from my friends and my family that even a student can come out with such art. I myself as well was surprise that the outcome wasn't the same as what i see in the sample the Milan BS show me. The photo that i have is low in quality and Milan BS told me that my package is cheap, then of course i get cheap background. So is that a good customer service? is it cheating by showing me a good quality photo that i was expecting to get and in the end a lousy photo?

This BS are really too much!!!!!!!!!!!

voice up and even go for tribunal....whatever the results is, just try!

cannot tahan "your package is cheap, so u got cheap background" WTH of this........

This BS are really too much!!!!!!!!!!!

voice up and even go for tribunal....whatever the results is, just try!

cannot tahan "your package is cheap, so u got cheap background" WTH of this........

I wish i could, since a lot of advise from low yat forum member had told me the BS for sure have a backup plan in which i'll be the loser in this case. Furthermore the budget is tight on my side and i don't think i can do anything about it. I feel like a total loser when i walk out from the shop today after the humiliation from them. Now i'm planning to cancel the wedding as both familiies is currently unhappy with the result of work that me and my wife and went through and therefore i feel somewhat lost and out of direction currently. You will understand my feeling if anyone of you have this kind of experience before

I wish i could, since a lot of advise from low yat forum member had told me the BS for sure have a backup plan in which i'll be the loser in this case. Furthermore the budget is tight on my side and i don't think i can do anything about it. I feel like a total loser when i walk out from the shop today after the humiliation from them. Now i'm planning to cancel the wedding as both familiies is currently unhappy with the result of work that me and my wife and went through and therefore i feel somewhat lost and out of direction currently. You will understand my feeling if anyone of you have this kind of experience before

huh cancel ur wedding? whatever past is past. dont let ur PS photo affect ur wedding.

later when u got extra budget, then only take another PS photo lor.

Wedding should be a happy occasion. :)

huh cancel ur wedding? whatever past is past. dont let ur PS photo affect ur wedding.

I wish i could be happy of not thinking about he PS. However, for my wife, this is something very embarassing. Her friends all looking forward for the wedding photo, as you know, girls they like to share. For me, i'm as well being ask by many of my female colleague about the PS session. My wife is very upset about the quality that we received and compare to our colleague photo that is taken from Casamia, it just show how bad our PS is. My friend only spend about RM2800 for the photo session in casamia while i myself is using RM2388. But is the RM500 really have that much of difference? I don't know anymore and seems to me that Milan is doing a great job in pissing me off. They complain that i didn't give them enough time to come out with design - i have my photo session on may and my wedding is on December! so they told me because of your budget package, this is what you get. So are you satisfy with what they have told you about the difference of package? So why in the world that they show me high quality packages and promise me this promise me that and all i have is low quality pics? I don't know and i don't wish to know anymore, all i know is i am not treated as a customer but a poor low life begger

I wish i could be happy of not thinking about he PS. However, for my wife, this is something very embarassing. Her friends all looking forward for the wedding photo, as you know, girls they like to share. For me, i'm as well being ask by many of my female colleague about the PS session. My wife is very upset about the quality that we received and compare to our colleague photo that is taken from Casamia, it just show how bad our PS is. My friend only spend about RM2800 for the photo session in casamia while i myself is using RM2388. But is the RM500 really have that much of difference? I don't know anymore and seems to me that Milan is doing a great job in pissing me off. They complain that i didn't give them enough time to come out with design - i have my photo session on may and my wedding is on December! so they told me because of your budget package, this is what you get. So are you satisfy with what they have told you about the difference of package? So why in the world that they show me high quality packages and promise me this promise me that and all i have is low quality pics? I don't know and i don't wish to know anymore, all i know is i am not treated as a customer but a poor low life begger

hmm i understand how ur FW felt. since girl really emphasize on the wedding album.

& Milan attitude is really bad. how could they blame u on the bad quality. it's their fault.

hmm i dont think figure is very important, since my friend took a rm2k photo at JM, their result is very nice.

is really the Milan fault. that they just care of their $$$$.

but my advise, if u cant do anything with the album, try to live with it, after 1 or 2 yrs, sure everything is forgot.

if u cancel the wedding now, i afraid later u regret y u r not married now rather then regret u have chosen a bad BS.

try to console ur FW. :unsure:

hmm i understand how ur FW felt. since girl really emphasize on the wedding album.

& Milan attitude is really bad. how could they blame u on the bad quality. it's their fault.

hmm i dont think figure is very important, since my friend took a rm2k photo at JM, their result is very nice.

is really the Milan fault. that they just care of their $$$$.

but my advise, if u cant do anything with the album, try to live with it, after 1 or 2 yrs, sure everything is forgot.

if u cancel the wedding now, i afraid later u regret y u r not married now rather then regret u have chosen a bad BS.

try to console ur FW. :unsure:

thanks for the encouragement, now i'm still dealing with my emotion on this. My wife is facing a lot more unnecessary stress due to comparison of photo quality with her colleague. She felt very bad about the quality still even though we promise each other that we will forget about this case. Still talk is easier than done. Is like having a barrier in between us whereby the sad emotion and somewhat jealousy of other people photo, angry about how stupid we are being cheated so easily. Hate when we are so defendless when being shoot at inside the shop. Embarass when the shop told us with the cheap package we sign up, then the cheap quality you will get. You wont be able to understand what is going on around me and my wife

Kenny,

Dont let the PS to ruin ur wedding, if u really cant accept the PS, just dont show to others ppl la.. just tell them u got budget constrain so u didnt take any PS lor.. nobody will laugh at u wan.. for my case, i think i abit lucky than u la.. of the design really stupid la.. and i hav to tell them which photo to put where.. and the stupiest thing is when i ask for the car decor, they only got 2 colors..s***.. what if the color does not match my car.. my wedding is in dec too but until now my album still not yet ready.. the latest i can get the album is ard 25th this month.. that is only 1 week+ before my wedding...

Kenny... So sorry to hear that you have to go through all this. Wedding is already stress enough... Really sorry for you.

But I think you can reconsider about cancelling the wedding.

When you have the budget... you may go for another round of PS.

Hope everything goes well for you.

kenny

try the tribunal,dont thnk u will lose..at least u got to try..it wont cost u much, just few bucks to file the case...

well, u n ur wife need to sit down n talk abt this..if without album, wedding still can go on...some people will thnk its to share and annouce u both bcome husband n wife,without album no big deal...if u really wan to have an album, maybe u can use own camera to ask ur fren for help,to take some extraordinary pose/style different from standard BS album...a casual couple photos can consider a wedding album too..since the unhappy PS with Milan already happend, dont focus too much on tat anymore,cheer up ur wife to be a happy n pretty wife for on ur Dec wedding.....guess the photos on AD will be more special than PS one...

just my 2 cents

cheers

TS,

just ask for a re-shoot & force them to come out everything b4 ur wedding.

something is not about d design, its d skills n camera tat they r using.

ask for different photographer, mua....

If they dont want to accommodate to your request, jus let them know that u r going to complaint to Tribunal.

Let them know about forum, words of mouth its important for them to survive in this line of business.

Hv u pay d final payment?

thanks for the encouragement, now i'm still dealing with my emotion on this. My wife is facing a lot more unnecessary stress due to comparison of photo quality with her colleague. She felt very bad about the quality still even though we promise each other that we will forget about this case. Still talk is easier than done. Is like having a barrier in between us whereby the sad emotion and somewhat jealousy of other people photo, angry about how stupid we are being cheated so easily. Hate when we are so defendless when being shoot at inside the shop. Embarass when the shop told us with the cheap package we sign up, then the cheap quality you will get. You wont be able to understand what is going on around me and my wife

hmm i have to agree, say is easy then done. is sad to c ur wife unhappy.

Actually my FH's brother also kena. He felt so useless when the same thing happen to him.

They took their PS at Universal. i think the package around rm3.5k++.

When they wen for OD, it was going to rain. so PG just cincai take few photos & balik.

so when they select their photos, they can't even able to find 30poses they like.

& when they wen to collect their photo, they found other couple photos on their album!!

somemore alot of spelling mistake found! & their touch up is so cincai also, even can see his dark eye circle clearly.

Plus they need to top up alot on the gown, as the selection is loucy.

So everytime they were back from BS, we can c their faces very black already. his wife is throwing tantrum everyday.

complaining everything. they dint get any refund or consolation from the BS also.

but now after 2-3yrs, everything is forgotten. the album just slot inside the cabinet.

we know nothing we can do to ease ur pain. but i can said alot of couple is facing the same problem as u.

:unsure:

har!!!????other couple photos in their album???tis mistake shouldn't happen 1 wor...

hahaha yawoh. tat y we really wan to sollute the BS. such mistake also got.

they just simply said sorry & expect them to wait & drive one round again to collect the album

really irresponsible & unprofessional attitude they got. :angry:

Hi guys and gals, thanks for all the advise, but currently because the date of my wedding is near and therefore me and my wife would not like to have any court case or yelling at the shop. We accept the fact we have being cheated and we decided to let this case pass by. Despite all the nagging and white eye, we will continue our wedding smile.gif Again I wish to thank all for the info and hopefully all guys and gals who wish to have their PS taken in Milan can refer to the advise here. Best to avoid any cheating sweet talks that they throw at you.

I'm saving money again so that me and my wife can have a much better PS over at Casamia which is highly rated. Again, think carefully about your wedding and don't fall to any sweet scam and lies like what i have here

Hi Kenny,

Congratulations!!! On ur wedding of course. ;) I felt relieved and happy for you that you'll go on with your wedding.

Yeah, since we can't do anything now, might as well look forward. I'm sure you're going to have a wonderful PS later. :D

By the way, your wedding is in December? 6th or 7th??? I'm just guessing... hehehe :lol:

Kenny,

Im the one who have experience 100% same with u, i also always cheated by them, especially the damn salegal "Mandy". I really can understand ur feeling. But u r luckly than me, ur package with Milan Kepong only cost u RM2K++, mine is RM3688 :angry: , really really hurt ah... Walau, i think i no need to mention it again, u r saying the truth and very clear here. Thank you for sharing, we should let people know.

At last, i sign again for another package at Serdang, its much much more better than Milan Kepong, just cost me RM2388 for whole package, ofcos less growns. Should i happy? Im not rich man too, but that Milan album really disapointed me.

Dear Sparkling,

Which BS u signed up in Serdang? Mind to share?

Dear,

Moonriver, do u know where its located?

They are very professional and very efficient... i take only 10 days to collect my album, which mean from photo shooting to last day collect album only 10 days, becos they are aware of our problem faced with Milan BS, so they special agreed with our request. Reaally thanks a lot for their cooperation :)

The most i like is their photo design, if u have any comments on the photo design, they will edit it base on ur request on the spot... and at the same time they will give advice on ur comments / idea given. They are willing to share everything with u, not like Milan Kepong, this one cant, that one cant.... i just feel Milan very stupid and not prof after deal with Moonriver.