andylim0312

Anyone Have Marco Polo Rest.Photo to show?

Hi All,

I am planning to have a wedding dinner att MARCO POLO Rest. KL however i have search through the net notice that they do not have any website even a photo to provide to the public.

I am here to pls is there anyone has the rest.BIG HALL photo to share.Will be much more appreciate on that.

thanks

Hi Andy,

I had my wedding banquet there last year september. I had PM you my wedding link, so that you can see the BIG HALL photos from there.

Hi Andy,

I had my wedding banquet there last year september. I had PM you my wedding link, so that you can see the BIG HALL photos from there.

Hi Rabbit,

Appreciated for your kind help.May God Bless You!!!

Hi Andy,

hi, can u pm me ur wedding as well, i also looking for my wedding dinner venue

thanks

Hi Andy,

Hi rabbit' date, I'm planning to have my wedding reception in Dec at Marco Polo too, but heard so many negative comments about FOOD and SERVICE there. So, I'm so scare to book now...

May I know what's your experience with them?? Mind share you wedding dinner photos with me?

venusfever21@hotmail.com

Thanks Thanks

Dear guys,

i have paid my deposit for marco polo reception dinner on 3 Jan 2010. however, i wish to cancel due to some unforeseen circumstances.

deposit paid is RM2k. anyone interested to take over pls email me at ngeems@yahoo.com

thank you very much.

regards,

mun

Hi Andy,

Hi rabbit... could you PM me you wedding link as well? Many thanks!!!

lindaholinda@yahoo.com

Hi Andy,

Hi rabbit... could you PM me you wedding link as well? Many thanks!!!

lindaholinda@yahoo.com

Linda,

Link sent :)

hi all,

my sis had her wedding reception there 2 years back. for me, it was good and everything went well.

food is still as good as before :)

perhaps you should ask for a food tasting session first and make sure u get the main hall (right hand side upon entering the main entrance).

cheers!

Hi Andy,

Hi,

Can you please send me the link too. Thanks

We did a wedding show there months ago. Many guests said the food is good but the place looks too old and 'worn'. I can agree that some parts of the hall DO look like they have seen better days.

went there for a wedding dinner during Dec 09...what i can said is..the venue is OK...thought a bit old & out-dated...but the food SUCKS...really not worth paying for the food there..

Hello rabbit,

Do you mind to PM the link.

I am surveying for next year.

Heard my cols said the food quite nice.

But it seems like different opinions here

I think better go to another newer venue. it is now 2013 when I posted this.This place getting more and more ancient d. Just about everything there is old and very tired looking. It is like they are stuck in the 70's!