jaunty_niel

Max & Niel's Pre-wedding photoshoot in Malacca

Hi Ladies,

after viewing and envying others' photos for such a long time, this is my turn to share, finally!

just got my pre-wedding photos done in Malacca by a friend of mine.he's still an amateur photographer in taking pre-wedding photographs, but that did not stop him from taking great pictures for us. Here are some of the sample shots...

n66108387013099775886vf6.jpg

n66108387013099786132fg3.jpg

n66108387013099929588ox0.jpg

n66108387012996211690in9.jpg

n66108387012996294046wy2.jpg

n66108387012996252869xu7.jpg

n6610838701309996624po2.jpg

for those who would like to view the rest of my album, do PM me and i'll give you the link. you can also get the contact of the photographer from me as well.

my package was Rm600, from 10am - 7pm, had my photoshoot near Pulau Melaka, Jonker Street, Pantai Puteri, and somewhere near the padi fields.

ooh my.. those photo r great..

& u guys look so natural & happy..

good one.. not like the old fashion studio posing posing !!

although new guy but we get to see something fresh

Congratulation on ur wedding max & niel.

Hi Yvonne,

thanks for your compliments. we wanted something special other than the routine studio photos - we'll be taking those photos as well, but might only sign up for studio photos with bridal studios since i already have 4 sets of photos.

a new guy doesn't mean that he cannot shoot well. we had a splendid session with Neoh, as a freshman he did whatever he could to get good shots - lying on the beach (got seashells all over his shirt) etc.

not business soliciting here, but brides-to-be can always opt for freelance photographers (amateur or pros) to have their outdoor photos done. i personally feel that i do not feel so constrained when i'm taking photos with amateur photographers from the Ipoh event and with Neoh. my first experience with my BS's PS was really bad. but for hired PGs, we can joke around, tell them what we want, the communication between the photographer and the couple would make the outcome of the photos better.

saw more photoes from your facebook... all also so nice one.

i like the one taken at the beach during sunset hand shape like love.

Hi Yvonne,

thanks again! ya we like that shot too, waited for quite some time at the beach for the sun to come down. was so worried that the clouds might cover up the sun LOL.

wow, your photos is really nice, so natural, u look really sweet & pretty.

eventhough ur preparation is abit simple. but i love it. :lol:

wow u got so many set of PS photo. geng ah.

Hi davinci,

might be getting more. getting addicted to photoshoot sessions haha. i didn't prepare much. only simply dabbed makeup on my face for the 1st location, got itchy and wiped everything off when i reached jonker street. so, it's sort of like nude LOL.

Hi davinci,

might be getting more. getting addicted to photoshoot sessions haha. i didn't prepare much. only simply dabbed makeup on my face for the 1st location, got itchy and wiped everything off when i reached jonker street. so, it's sort of like nude LOL.

haha addicted to PS. good woh. at least u share the same interest with ur FH

ya, but u still look so lovely. ur PG really good. can capture both of u so nicely. :wub:

hi there,

link sent. addicted to PS can be a really expensive addiction LOL. this is his first attempt of taking pre-wedding photos. frankly we did not put in too much hope, but it turned out way better than we've expected. glad to know that you like the photos.

hi there,

link sent. addicted to PS can be a really expensive addiction LOL. this is his first attempt of taking pre-wedding photos. frankly we did not put in too much hope, but it turned out way better than we've expected. glad to know that you like the photos.

hi Niel,

mind to share with me as well?

thanks ya....