Sign in to follow this  
c_cube

Wedding favor - fridge magnet

*nod nod* as her mum also wanna help them to save $$ :lol:

c_cube,

*nod nod* that's what her mum did it for her.

how lucky, my mum wont do that for me.. :lol:

Hi Beautifulgown,

the wedding magnet, how many you wan to buy, I help you to talk with the supplier... Maybe can get same price as mine if u buy alot.. let me know la.

c_cube,

thanks for offering =)

final decision from HB - cupcake :lol: so now I need to source cupcake's in town, my budget is not more than RM2 =P

cupcake is nice but don think can get below RM2.. unless plain one.. if u wan design one, should be expensive neh..

dear cube,

can i know the size of you heart shape fridge magnet??

i did saw the heart shape thing.. (can to be the hair band ) in wholesale market ppl buy it to DIY, but not sure the size, can u let me know the size...and will chk the price and will share the info with other,

June

c_cube,

thanks for offering =)

final decision from HB - cupcake :lol: so now I need to source cupcake's in town, my budget is not more than RM2 =P

cupcake is nice but don think can get below RM2.. unless plain one.. if u wan design one, should be expensive neh..

dearn all,

i have found out with the wholesaler, the heart shape small pillow is abt 250-300 korean won means is abt RM0.60-0.90, (only heart shape oh without ribbon and the magnet)

the size is fr 4cm to 8 cm. for who wanna to DIY shld be cheaper, just get the ribbon n magnet.

wanna upload the pic which i curi take fr the wholesaler..

but i donno how to do it :dash2: .. anyone get advise?? and i can upload for all to view ..

i going to the wholesale market again on 17 mar and going back to Kl on 24 mar.

can help anyone can to buy.

june

c_cube,

thanks for offering =)

c_cube,

You are right, can't get a nice cupcake with RM2! hahaha .. but I inquire one bakery, I can get below RM2 with simple design, not muffin but butter cupcake, no sugarpaste but is butter cream. Let me think about it :P

junejune,

RM0.60? that's cheap!!! ahh .. how about upload to a website then you paste the link here??

hey beauifulgown,

sorry, really dono how to upload, can you pls teach me..hmm will try to ask friend..

try to upload as soon as possible..

june june

c_cube,

You are right, can't get a nice cupcake with RM2! hahaha .. but I inquire one bakery, I can get below RM2 with simple design, not muffin but butter cupcake, no sugarpaste but is butter cream. Let me think about it :P

junejune,

RM0.60? that's cheap!!! ahh .. how about upload to a website then you paste the link here??

june june,

U mentioned korean won, thats means the product is from korean? Are you going to Korea wholesale market on 17th? If you buy the heartshape back to Malaysia, will custom kacau or not?

dear cube& beatifulgown,

300-400 heart shape is not really big pack.. and is no heavy also...

and is so cheap thing.. kastam is ok... kastam allowed is RM 400 for gift ..

anywhere who are inrested pls give me msg..

june june

Oh ya ho .. kastam tax .. ish! scary! :dash2:

dear cube& beatifulgown,

june june

Hi June June, I am very interested with the heart shape, can you pm me the photo? Do you know where can I get the magnets and ribbons?

hi hi momojojo,

i have upload the photo at the photo gallery .. you can check it fr there..

ribbon i think is easy to find, some member buy fr the jalanTAR,, or shop are selling malay wedding stuff..

sorry i not sure where can get the magnet .. maybe you can chk with the hardware shop ...

june june

dear cube& beatifulgown,

june june

Hi June June, I am very interested with the heart shape, can you pm me the photo? Do you know where can I get the magnets and ribbons?

Hi june june,

Thank you for the reply. I have viewed the pics from your gallery. The pics not so clear.. do u have clearer pic? I saw the heart shape is glitter type, It is really out of my theme. I actually prefer smth like solid colour, either red or pink.

I tried to search for the ribbons, I found them from JLN Tar but it is expensive too, about RM13 per roll, and I don't know how many rolls i am going to use so I didnt buy any. Have you tried DIY them before? Maybe u can advised me about the quantity. :tongue:

Ya, I will tried to check out the magnets from the hardware shop around my area. Thanks ya!!

Momojojo

hi hi momojojo,

i have upload the photo at the photo gallery .. you can check it fr there..

ribbon i think is easy to find, some member buy fr the jalanTAR,, or shop are selling malay wedding stuff..

sorry i not sure where can get the magnet .. maybe you can chk with the hardware shop ...

june june

dear cube& beatifulgown,

june june

I had check their website this morning, they have an Awesome wedding decoration package at RM1,800 and will get 200 pcs of the magnets at FOC. This package look interesting, I will call them and see... coz I am looking for decor as well.

p/s : I can't find the magnets from the hardware stores. I went to 5 -6 hardware shops d. They say they don't sell magnets... so tired :sad:

I had check the favorsessence website, they are having promotion now which is rm1.50.

dear momojojo,

the package sound interesting, i just met up the periwinkle wedding deco waiting for they qoutation!

sorry i did DIY the fridge magnet,, i found a shop a custom made the fridge magnet with my wedding photo, 300 pcs abt RM600, becoz my guest is just abt 30+ table,

but if you doing 500 to 700 pcs the price is just abit different just abt RM700...

haa ,, forgot to ask him can i find the ppl to share wit me :lol: maybe can find somebody to share with me .. then will be must cheaper.... hmm shld check with them hhaha

june june

I had check their website this morning, they have an Awesome wedding decoration package at RM1,800 and will get 200 pcs of the magnets at FOC. This package look interesting, I will call them and see... coz I am looking for decor as well.

p/s : I can't find the magnets from the hardware stores. I went to 5 -6 hardware shops d. They say they don't sell magnets... so tired :sad:

I had check the favorsessence website, they are having promotion now which is rm1.50.

dear momojojo,

the package sound interesting, i just met up the periwinkle wedding deco waiting for they qoutation!

sorry i did DIY the fridge magnet,, i found a shop a custom made the fridge magnet with my wedding photo, 300 pcs abt RM600, becoz my guest is just abt 30+ table,

but if you doing 500 to 700 pcs the price is just abit different just abt RM700...

haa ,, forgot to ask him can i find the ppl to share wit me :lol: maybe can find somebody to share with me .. then will be must cheaper.... hmm shld check with them hhaha

june june

Ha.. thats the price I got la.. RM1.50.

Beautiful gown, u can buy lo.. within ur budget.

Hi June June,

How much is the Periwinkle charge for a wedding decoration. I went through their website. They provide nice decoration especially the reception table and dome setting gazebo. I think no cheap arr the package they charge.

momojojo

dear momojojo,

june june

BG,

I am back!! hhehehe.. How's prep going??? Your AD is this yr wor!! All done already?? U still need summore wedding favors???

Hi Diana,

Welcome Back!!! =)

Beside the sandal woodfan, I will order the basic cupcake with rose design, managed to find RM1 each =P hehehehe .. happy!

How's life?? =)

Is the cupcake gonna be a real cupcake?? or are we talking about a magnet one since it's about fridge magnet here hehe...

Anyway I'm good! I'm 6 weeks pregnant now so getting a little excited! It's finally ur turn to walk down the aisle after preparing so much!=) How have u been??

Diana,

Congrats =) when's your due? this year end or next year? do take care ya. =)

ahh it is real cupcake =P hehehe forgot we are at fridge magnet thread.

am good =) busy with furnishing the new house and I should re-start my DIY project before September .. wow! 4 mths + to go! heheehhe .. now can feel a bit gan cheong as still have lots of DIY projects belum siap! =D