babysiew

Fisher-Price: Portable Newborn To Toddler Rocker

Hi all...

Just wondering has anyone been using this product or has used this product be4? Thanks in advance... :)

Product picture:

FP_K5502_CombineNewborntoToddler-1.jpg

Product info:

It starts out as an infant seat or rocker with a low-profile frame, very appropriate for newborns. Then, as your child grows, you can easily convert this portable rocker to an infant seat to add interactive toy play. Then, make it a toddler rocker.

Flip out the kickstand to convert it from a rocker to a stationary seat for older babies or toddlers. The Newborn-to-Toddler Portable Rocker folds easily and has a built-in handle, so it can go wherever you and baby do! Requires 1 “D” alkaline battery (not included). Rocker includes 2 button-cell batteries for dog toy.

Demo for this product from Fisher-Price (turn on your speakers to enjoy the audio effect), click here

Maximum Weight: 40 lbs. (18 kg)

Developmental Guidelines: Use the portable rocker’s upright position only when your child has developed enough upper body control to sit without leaning forward.

Better for Mom...

- Enjoy years of use with this portable rocker—from infancy to 40 pounds!

- Convenient space for feeding baby

- So portable!

- Machine-washable pad makes cleaning this rocker a breeze!

Better for Baby...

- Calming vibrations and gentle rocking motion help comfort and soothe baby.

- Versatile seat angles add comfort for different age babies, from infants to toddlers!

- Baby-activated music and rattles offers auditory stimulation.

- Bright colors and patterns stimulate your infant's visual sense.

I'm actually planning to get something similar to the rocker called a bouncer because of space constraints. If you have the space, why not opt for swinger or rocker?

Although, IMHO, after a while, your baby will outgrow them and taking them out to the park or play areas would be better. :p

Swinger has fixed legs that don't swing...the cradle is the item that swings from the bars above. Whereas a rocker relies on the shape of its legs to provide a swinging motion...like a rocking chair. :smile:

hi all,

I have one like the above. It's useful at the begining when my bb still can't sit and crawl. But now she didn't want it anymore.

It useful when u use if for solid feeding.

Too bad she no longer interested so now she prefer to sit on high chair for solid feeding.

Product looks nice and comfy. I have one rocker, borror from my cousin. However, baby seems like sweting if we put him too long in the rocker. So at last, we switch back to conventional type of rocker, with the sarung / lubang clothes..

I have 2 of this. When my BBs were less than 1 month old, we always put them there but now when they like to interact with ppl, they dun wanna sit there. Now i keep them back into the store room. Will use it when feeding them semi solid food as it will help to contraint their movements for meal time. The material is actually quite hot for them so i dun put them there for long period...