marcusheart

WARNING: Fraudulent member list

This should be a sticky! Nore and more scums will appear with fake reviews if people dont see this thread.

Fellow members,

It's a tough task for us to track down these fraudulent members. We have limited resources too thus we really need your assistance to track down the fraudulent members so that other members will not be cheated. FYI whenever we ban these fraudulent members, most of the time we will receive threatening emails from them justifying their wrong-doing, blaming us for accusing them or they insist that they did nothing wrong, etc. Hopefully our hardwork will be appreciated by fellow members.

Thanks.

Marcusheart, rest assured...I will help monitor for you. I hate to see fake people do this kind of unethical thing. :girl_devil:

latest updates:

received tip off and ran several checks.

we found all these accounts are related and promoting the makeup artist Ann Ong.

jimmy&annie

girlgirl5201314

sandytan1979

sandytan

jimmy&annie

michelle1979

mirrychong

yumi1981

girl-girl123

jiajia612

Update:

The users below are all related in conspiring to promote the MUA - Charmaine Chuah Su Hui, please take note.

cass tan

vivi_lee

ester@qiqi

Su Hui

these others are also from the same IP as those above

svia_chong

connie_yap

kher yi

This is s :ohmy: shocking as I know Charmaine personally. Goes to show you wont know low people are willing to stoop down behind closed doors just to be so thick skinned to get business.

More to come :

Both using same IPs & praising each other's photos taken in Ching Hua Bridal Art and/or Venissa .

bb88

mei_mei

We have removed all the relevant posts.

Another member - alvinool also using the same IP to promote his PG services.

Another one :

wsh (a.k.a. HanHan) is one of the PG for VictorianBliss. wsh has been PMing members to introduce VictorianBliss & pretending that she/he has good experience with them. Please becare of such trick.

Dear members,

Please take note that celestelim who has been "presented" her as a satisfied customer of Princess's Cottage. We suspect that she might a representative from Princess's Cottage.

This is really bad. To set up fake accounts and then sing praises about yourself by using fake names...shows you are really desperate!

There were also those who did the same for Wedding Live Bands...and are still doing that from time to time. When I exposed them and reported them to the moderators, they got angry. They think it's their RIGHT to do that!

OMG... Citibankvisa has been pretending as a married lady in her 40s, left the Corp world and be housewife taking care of her kids!! This is like another Nick from Zoimage La... Creating multiple IDs and pretend like satisfied customers... Their work must be real suck till having to use such dirty tricks to gain business!! Totally unethical.

i know... sigh pls read all the threads prior before mine to understand the full story

Any user who advertise and send message or email as Paul Cheng is asked to becareful. This vendor is officially listed as multiple account self promoting and some as himself.

SYCLUAP and Paulcheng is the same user.

Kindly beware of the risk of unethical business.

PATRICK SOON registered 2 accounts to sing fake praises about himself as PG. The accounts are RUBYT and WINNIEOO.

Please do not believe all the lies he posted in this forum. If anyone recommends PATRICK SOON as PG here...you know it is PATRICK SOON himself who posted it.

Bumping this thread up again so that you brides to be will not be duped and cheated by so many con-people who posted fake reviews about themselves...by using fake names.