mummyally

Sales and offers of baby stuffs

Hey, all mommies. For any updated sales/warehouse sales in Malaysia, u may visit http://www.shoppingnsales.com/ . Very useful & I always check this website from time to time for warehouse sales.

I got to know the MY DEAR warehouse sales from this website also. Just came back from MY DEAR warehouse sales. Quite satisfied with what I bought today. Bought the following items:

1). Baby carseat CS800E (From new born - 3/4 years old. rear & forward facing) : RM360

2). White wooden baby cot + 1 natural coconut palm mattress with anti dust mite + 1 set baby bedding set + mosquito net : RM470

3). Nursing pillow : RM55

4). Mini clip-on fan : RM15

For those who are interested, tmr is the last day :) Happy shopping!!

Hey, all mommies. For any updated sales/warehouse sales in Malaysia, u may visit http://www.shoppingnsales.com/ . Very useful & I always check this website from time to time for warehouse sales.

I got to know the MY DEAR warehouse sales from this website also. Just came back from MY DEAR warehouse sales. Quite satisfied with what I bought today. Bought the following items:

1). Baby carseat CS800E (From new born - 3/4 years old. rear & forward facing) : RM360

2). White wooden baby cot + 1 natural coconut palm mattress with anti dust mite + 1 set baby bedding set + mosquito net : RM470

3). Nursing pillow : RM55

4). Mini clip-on fan : RM15

For those who are interested, tmr is the last day :) Happy shopping!!

The website is so good... thanks for sharing... ^^

hello mummies n mummies2b...did any of you attented the Parenthood expo in Midvalley? Lots of great bargains for nursing bras, nursing pad, milk storage bags/bottles, babylove products, pureen & avent (20% discounts)...I also saw combi strollers selling fast on 2nd day esp urban walker n miracle turn. Too bad maclaren didnt participate in the expo..would have loved to get a maclaren stroller at a good discount... :sleep:

anywiz overall very happy w my purchases...bought alot of stuff which I wouldnt hv bot without those awesome discounts such as :

1) anti-slip rubber mat for bb bath tub RM10

2) hooded towel w animal theme RM20

3) cot liner - breathable - RM20

4) cot fitted sheet RM32 (retail RM40)

5) nursing bra (RM23) retail RM36

6) milk storage bottles 10 x 5oz for RM29 (BPA free7)

7) simple dimple cot toy - RM15

was thinking of getting the nursing pillow (RM59.90) retail RM80++ but decided to wait till i deliver since I'm unsure i need it now.

The only downside to the expo is all transactions must be in cash unless spending above big amounts like RM200++so needed alot of cash at hand.. :bye:

I went, actually it was Motherhood Expo, not Parenthood Expo, somehow the arch at the entrance, front & back were different title... lol...

Anyway, it was a great expo as many stuffs were seriously cheap, too bad I've bought most of the stuffs before the expo, and therefore I felt so heart-ache when I attended the expo.... :dash2:

1. Medela Swing Package Deal : RM859 (NP: RM888)

2. Little Bean Sterilizer + Warmer : RM140 (NP: RM159.90)

Anyway, I've bought some other things with great discount, so, let's forget this RM50 that I "lost".... :bye:

hi mommies

For any of u who doesn't mind to use preloved baby stuff, i'm selling my used baby items for very cheap price. They are in super good condition as i used it personally for 3 months only, some of the items are baby ayunan, breastfeeding pillow, baby sling, breastfeeding cover and etc. For expecting mommies or with newborn, i can throw in some of my newborn baby clothes for free when u purchase above RM 50. free delivery for PJ also if u purchase a lot.for pictures, please visit babyellicloset.blogspot.com

Having baby doesn't have to be expensive after all :smile:

Cheers mommies :cheers:

ellibanana

Babyland SS2 anniversary sales from 22 April - 8 May.

Hi Ris,

Thanks for this update, i have been waiting for this sale for some months now...R u sure it's till the 8th May coz I saw from shoppingnsales that it is only for 22 - 24th weekend....

babyland replied in FB said that 22-24 April posted in SNS is about the rm100 rebate rm30 discount. The sales is from 22 April - 8 May. Today latest updates is from 25 April - 8 May, every rm100 rebate rm20.

:lol:

Babyland SS2 anniversary sales from 22 April - 8 May.

Hi Ris,

Thanks for this update, i have been waiting for this sale for some months now...R u sure it's till the 8th May coz I saw from shoppingnsales that it is only for 22 - 24th weekend....

Enfagrow A+ is currently selling at RM67.50 for a pack of 1.3kg at a Chinese Medicine Hall (CMH) near my home. Next month there will be an increase of 10-15% (at least) for a pack of 1.3kg. Mommies who are interested to buy, please let me know so that I can call the boss of the CMH and add my order. I have just ordered 2 boxes (12 packs). 50 boxes are arriving next week at the CMH. Thanks!

a friend just launched her online store, modern munchkins. you may google for it or find her on FB.

till 31st may, there will be 15% discount on all good purchased.

i am keen to try the QQ bamboo minky, especially so when the price is about right and with an additional 15% discount.

if anyone interest Buds product,pls do let me know,i got some stocks for sell: 1)super soothing hydrating cleanse @rm46,NP:rm49.90. 2)Everyday shampoo @rm42,NP:rm44.90. 3)Everyday head to toe cleanser @rm25,NP:RM27.90. 4)Infant head to toe cleanser @rm30, NP:rm33.90. 5)Nappy rash cream @rm36,NP:rm39.90.

Mod, Pls approve my post.tks.

jus browse thru www.mydear.com.my..they dun seem like selling diapers,baby shampoo,lotion, and all the other daily use product. Will they sell this kind of products during their warehouse sales?