Sign in to follow this  
sLeePyWannaBe

How many times can ur HB/BF shot in a day?

Gal289: this kind of knowledge is FOC ma..So why not share it out, to benefit everyone and at the same time learn from others.. From your signature, 1 more month is your BIG day oh... *Heart pumping*

Yeah it is..cos I log on to mB everyday I see the countdown ticker...in my heart more and more nervous...

Last night I ask my FH what is his apetite like... once a week? two? three?...hehe it stopped at 6 times a week. After June, let's see if he holds up his end of the bargain or not... :girl_devil:

Seriously speaking... after marriage can do 6 times a week.. but when u started to have little ones... once or twice a weeks is considered good already...

well i have little one alredi... i still have very frequent love making sessions... 3-4 times a week lol... its quite exciting actually... having to quickly make bb sleeps so tat u can do lovey dovey stuff hehe... and the anxious-ness of ur partner waiting for u... like my hubby said, he can get hard on a few times while waiting for me to make bb sleeps haha :P

well i have little one alredi... i still have very frequent love making sessions... 3-4 times a week lol... its quite exciting actually... having to quickly make bb sleeps so tat u can do lovey dovey stuff hehe... and the anxious-ness of ur partner waiting for u... like my hubby said, he can get hard on a few times while waiting for me to make bb sleeps haha :P

Wah... I thought you are suppose to abstain from sex for at least 2 months after c-sec as your wound still new and is not strong enough to take strong impact??

i think when we go to honeymoon we can ml a lot of time bcos got the mood. without ur parent or friend with you. no pressure. when go holiday with my gf can ml 2-3 time in 2hr.

erm i am ok wor... wound is also ok already... i don feel pain... hubby and i cannot erm tahan dy hahaha... :P

Wah.. u are damn strong and have a speedy recovery !! Even with my lapo ( 4 holes on my tummy only), we only start ML after 3 weeks. I hv a HB who always worry that he may hurt me.. so he rather "tahan" or DIY then having to hurt my wound (Many years back, my surgical wound actuall burst after 2 weeks due to slow recovery). I wonder how long I got to wait before we can go back on ACTION again after my c-sec... haiz... already having sexless life for 6 months ler..

actually hubby wanna tahan cos he afraid he may hurt me but i assure him that i am alright and i don feel pain... finally after some persuasion, he succumbed to the temptation haha... :P

erm i am ok wor... wound is also ok already... i don feel pain... hubby and i cannot erm tahan dy hahaha... :P

Wah.. u are damn strong and have a speedy recovery !! Even with my lapo ( 4 holes on my tummy only), we only start ML after 3 weeks. I hv a HB who always worry that he may hurt me.. so he rather "tahan" or DIY then having to hurt my wound (Many years back, my surgical wound actuall burst after 2 weeks due to slow recovery). I wonder how long I got to wait before we can go back on ACTION again after my c-sec... haiz... already having sexless life for 6 months ler..

You can starts ML after the 1st 3 months or when the Dr told you that the baby is stable already ah...Me and my HB starts doing it after 3 months form the date of confirm that I am pregnant till the last min that the little one ready to come out...I still remember we had our last shot before I checked in for my C-Sec due date!! :wub:

corrinne.. my HB super kiasi.. he just dun wan to take any risk - whether on me or BB. We had once during 4th month and he damn stressed and just cant enjoy at all. Haiz...

corrinne.. my HB super kiasi.. he just dun wan to take any risk - whether on me or BB. We had once during 4th month and he damn stressed and just cant enjoy at all. Haiz...

Oh...like that ah...just tell him is okay mah...just go all the slow and easy lah...most importantly is don't let him put his weight on you and gone to deep. The best position is both of you lay on the side and he entered from behind, as this will keep his weight off you and also prevent him from entering you too deep....slowly persuade him and have fun....hee hee hee hee... :whistling:

Oh...like that ah...just tell him is okay mah...just go all the slow and easy lah...most importantly is don't let him put his weight on you and gone to deep. The best position is both of you lay on the side and he entered from behind, as this will keep his weight off you and also prevent him from entering you too deep....slowly persuade him and have fun....hee hee hee hee... :whistling:

Haiz.. I am 8.5 months pregnant now and going for c-sec in 3 weeks time. So.. definitely remains sexless till my wound has recovered of which my HB thinks tat should be at least 2-3 months after the surgery. Counting down now..

can shoot more when younger...getting old now..satisfied with 5 times per day

Eh 5 times a day is very good dy...

Then when you were younger the figure was doubled?? :blink:

Haiz.. I am 8.5 months pregnant now and going for c-sec in 3 weeks time. So.. definitely remains sexless till my wound has recovered of which my HB thinks tat should be at least 2-3 months after the surgery. Counting down now..

In this case...allowed me to be the 1st to CONGRATULATE you and your HB on the upcoming new member of your family...cheers..... :lol:

we ML from the day confirm tat i am pregnant (cos we r happy) and until the eve be4 my c-sec... then the ML sessions continue be4 my confinement over and as soon as my period finishes hahahahaha... :P after my c-sec during my confinement, i erm gave hubby BJ few times... imagine the CL knocked on our door and cant enter hahahaha :P

Wow...that's something interesting...you and your HB must be like hungry lions all the time!! hee hee hee hee hee

There was a discussion amongst us guys over a drink.......

When we were young, ie: 18-25, quantity is not a problem, up to 7 times 1 nite. (No need to sleep also can!)

Then 25-30, the tendency to go for more quality, hence 1-3 times also enough.

After 30 once or twice a week cukup.

After 50, can still do is bonus!

Hahaha....