Sign in to follow this  
sLeePyWannaBe

How many times can ur HB/BF shot in a day?

Andre: Will try out. Never thought of it and curious of the "truth". Cause sometime I cum before my wife climax. Hope this will make both of us cum during our ML session

Well, its not easy really. Sometimes it just went a bit too far and its gone. If your ejaculation is like normal, then its a failed attempt. When it happens, the sperm flow out very slowly and continuously till it dry out. Then stop for a min or so. Dont deep thrust at first. Return to normal stroke and then slowly built up again. Its like having 2 orgasm but in reality, the first one really cant feel anything except that after ejaculation, feels like the urge to come has subside.

Experience with masturbation first. Then only try it during sex better. That way you wont stop for too long which might turn your partner off.

Yes..Will try with self first..Gotta wait a few more weeks before can try..Just get a new project at work.Don't think have mood to masturbate after work :sauer2::tongue:

Need to 'confirm' workable before do with my wife as she is those 'quick turn off' type of girl.

Andre: Will try out. Never thought of it and curious of the "truth". Cause sometime I cum before my wife climax. Hope this will make both of us cum during our ML session

Well, its not easy really. Sometimes it just went a bit too far and its gone. If your ejaculation is like normal, then its a failed attempt. When it happens, the sperm flow out very slowly and continuously till it dry out. Then stop for a min or so. Dont deep thrust at first. Return to normal stroke and then slowly built up again. Its like having 2 orgasm but in reality, the first one really cant feel anything except that after ejaculation, feels like the urge to come has subside.

Experience with masturbation first. Then only try it during sex better. That way you wont stop for too long which might turn your partner off.

My HB tried that before, but it hurts me while doing that long.....it could be me only is that sensitive down there.... :ohmy:

My HB tried that before, but it hurts me while doing that long.....it could be me only is that sensitive down there.... :ohmy:

Oh, so your HB having two ejaculation but one orgasm? Or was it just your HB can last very long? My wife did complain of soreness if I do her too long. The best is still Carlsberg. LOL... I dont know how many guys had the same effect as I did, but whenever I drink like more than a bottel (big bottle), I can last very long till my wife complain. I think only come once out of 5 times when having sex under alcohol influence. Maybe because Im weak with alcohol. Sometimes drink more than 2 bottles, totally cant feel my penis at all. So thats why I said alcohol might be bad on sex if you are a regular drinker.

Oh, so your HB having two ejaculation but one orgasm? Or was it just your HB can last very long? My wife did complain of soreness if I do her too long. The best is still Carlsberg. LOL... I dont know how many guys had the same effect as I did, but whenever I drink like more than a bottel (big bottle), I can last very long till my wife complain. I think only come once out of 5 times when having sex under alcohol influence. Maybe because Im weak with alcohol. Sometimes drink more than 2 bottles, totally cant feel my penis at all. So thats why I said alcohol might be bad on sex if you are a regular drinker.

It had been long proven that alcohol did take a toll out of sex life, and also medically proven as well. As alcohol damage to liver and kidney, which these 2 parts play a major role in man health and sex life as well!

My hb said the penis is sensitive after ejaculating.

I can't even touch him..said flesh raw..very sensitive to pain. Please advice

Mine won't want 2nd round..so i'm the opposite ..i'm on and he's not on...and i'm hanging there.

But I read most girls commented during honeymoon..can almost everyday..

so did I!! Love the moment.

My hb said the penis is sensitive after ejaculating.

I can't even touch him..said flesh raw..very sensitive to pain. Please advice

Mine won't want 2nd round..so i'm the opposite ..i'm on and he's not on...and i'm hanging there.

But I read most girls commented during honeymoon..can almost everyday..

so did I!! Love the moment.

i think is normal for guys...i do feel the same after ejaculating. only sometimes i dont feel the pain and wanted for second round.

i dont really know why this feeling happens and dunno what causes it, but i'm sure i feel pain or numb (bei) after eject :angry:

Eh weird oh..For me is the opposite side. After ejac, the sensitivity dropped and thats why 2nd round can last longer.

Genielee & sleepywannabe, maybe you can try to touch the penis head often, to make it less sensitive. Of coz sometime, you'll feel pain especially when the head is dry.

Not sure everyone different or what, but definately not pain. Just that after coming, leg feel shaky. Usually guys can pump for a few more seconds when he reach climax and not anymore. Leg will feel very weak. It is very satisfying if the action continue till you fully ejaculated, same for ladies as well. When I give my wife oral sex till she come, but she will push me away in less than 10sec after she came. Thats because it can make your leg shaky and to some extend, lose control of your bladder making you wanna pee. Same for guys. Thats why sometimes when I come, I usually let my wife ontop because she can continue after orgasm but not me. Make my legs quite shaky after that.

Guy usually can last longer at the 2nd rounds as it is not that sensitive anymore..for those unable to go for 2nd round or can't last longer, I think the "head" still young and fresh result in too sensitive. Practice make perfect and for sure you all will over come that problems! Have fun and cheerssss....

Wah, this is a side I've never heard of... hehe

I guess there is no such thing as in the romance novels: They did it all night long...

After hearing the possibility of 2nd round I suddenly feel more relieved... maybe my darling not a shotgun after all.

But even when I give him a HJ/BJ he can only shoot once... if we were to make love he can go for a second round? Is it still possible? :unsure:

gal289: If a couple can do it all night long, then they must be professional :tongue:

Normally a guy can go for 2nd round after a 20minutes rest, but will take longer to ejac (maybe need time to refill??) Did your darling said that he cant go for 2nd round or its only your thought.

Try 2nd round if want to enjoy the intimate feel (not necessary must ejac)

I guess there is no such thing as in the romance novels: They did it all night long...

After hearing the possibility of 2nd round I suddenly feel more relieved... maybe my darling not a shotgun after all.

But even when I give him a HJ/BJ he can only shoot once... if we were to make love he can go for a second round? Is it still possible? :unsure:

Why not? Just let him rest for about 10 to 20min after the "main meal" before serving "desert"....Sure he can "eat up" on the 2nd round!! :lol: I am sure that with your expert back scratch and boob tease shouldn't have any problems going for it....

Why not? Just let him rest for about 10 to 20min after the "main meal" before serving "desert"....Sure he can "eat up" on the 2nd round!! :lol: I am sure that with your expert back scratch and boob tease shouldn't have any problems going for it....

ya..i agree with corrinne...it is true that gal289 can really make her hubby feel "up to the sky"....

ya..i agree with corrinne...it is true that gal289 can really make her hubby feel "up to the sky"....

Good luck to her HB as she gonna eat him dry up this time...hee hee hee.... Gal, 289..do tell us what is the outcome yah... :lol:

once a day is enough for us.

we know each other's body very well, she always cum before me, but we go have intercourse for about one hour, preceeded by lots of foreplay including oral and 69.

So meaning to say Have to practice more so the head mature?

Adding "dose"? Usually hb only one round then he said pain..donwan me to bj him..

Then he go to bathroom to wash. 20 minutes? Have to keep him awake lor...

Since both of us still green, it takes longer time.. thus he feels tired.

practise more so that u can do a good bj..

of cos need to make ur hubby lil bro head wont so sensitive for it to last longer when bj..

if ur hubby still pain when u bj him mean ur skill is still not master enuff...need to practise more...

of cos need to make ur hubby lil bro head wont so sensitive for it to last longer when bj..

if ur hubby still pain when u bj him mean ur skill is still not master enuff...need to practise more...

He pained not becoz i bj but after ejaculating..

So to mature the bro is to increase ML dose slowly? so the bro get used to it?

Even if i want to touch he also donwan..he prefer to bj me instead

ic...but u oredi increase the ml dose..should be ok now oredi, rite ?

may be u can bj him more often...he he..

Mine maximum is 3 times.....already like half dead after the third time...but wife still wan somemore....

mine is only 2, and that was 10 yrs ago

hehehe... not bad.... i think i keep the stamina, i often do exercise and take good supplement which help to keep my body fit and to satisfy my wife

I think your HB "head" is too sensitive...by ML raw over period of time will eventually decease the sensitivity and able to go for 2nd round or last longer. Mind if I am asking, is him circumcise or still original? If still original, the head is very sensitive as the skin is protecting it from out side environment like boxer or pants. If he is circumcise, then may be the head still sensitive or should I said fresh and need more practise to decerease the sensitivity of it.

I think your HB "head" is too sensitive...by ML raw over period of time will eventually decease the sensitivity and able to go for 2nd round or last longer. Mind if I am asking, is him circumcise or still original? If still original, the head is very sensitive as the skin is protecting it from out side environment like boxer or pants. If he is circumcise, then may be the head still sensitive or should I said fresh and need more practise to decerease the sensitivity of it.

I would say start by HJ more often becoz this will make the head go a bit rough. This is my experience. Use to be very sensitive and painful whenever it is been touch but after few times of HJ by the wife...everything feel good...not that sensitive but still pain...hehehe...