I just get my album last saturday.

my salesgirl is Daphane, MUA is Candy, Photographer is Kwong, them done a great job, and come out the picture we love it so much. that why we also add additional 20over poses.

But from the day start design, we first view the disign already feel bad, it's not meet our expectation, lastly my husband going they just ask him copy the some example in the showroom. Since the designer cant do a better design anymore then my hubby work together with him, tell him what we want.

Finally, the pre-print out picture we feel ok already, till them print out, even them say the colour will be a bit difference, but it's not a bit, is alot, i think is the printing side cant get the real colour we request. so end up, the photo album is make me so dissappointment, i think the original photo is nicer than after design.

my wedding on next week, wanna change also not enough time. just got 2 pages them say mayb can change after wedding, but it's really take time to go everytime just change this thing.

my advice is this bridal shop overall i rate 80%, just that have to get another designer to get more good result.

hihi....mind share the pre wedding photo without design?my email add will pm u later.thanks in advance.

Hi,

I did enquire about their bridal package.Was not really impressed with the photos outcome, but I love their wide range on choices of dresses, from white to coloured gowned to oriental. Can anyone proof me wrong that their photos are great? Any few photos from Lasposa to share with?

Hi meandhimus,

I signed up with LS myself hehe :) My first SA was May but when I went in the second time, another SA served me which I forgot her name :p Anyway, what you managed to nego with Alvin? More stuff? Reduced price? Mind sharing with me please? :)

Well I initially was interested in KG as well. But after much contemplation (same reason as you), plus some bad reviews about KG, I decided to forget about them altogether. You may read about what I heard about KG in the KG thread.

Very quiet thread.. no recent Lasposa brides? :)

Hi,

I have just signed up with La sposa today itself.

RM 3688 package. after much negotiation with aLVIN, guess he is sort of able to make decision type. And the SA is May....friendly gal. No actual wedding date yet.

Hope everythin go well lar...

Keep gallery's package also not bad...have a tough time choosing.....but i guess Keep's photo too artistic to my liking. Plus i really want to wear the chinese traditional costume, which Keep does not have, so ended up choose La sposa instead.

Hi,

I did enquire about their bridal package.Was not really impressed with the photos outcome, but I love their wide range on choices of dresses, from white to coloured gowned to oriental. Can anyone proof me wrong that their photos are great? Any few photos from Lasposa to share with?

Hi Stef,

I actually fell in love with La Sposa's pictures right from my first time visiting them. Well my fiance loved De Casamia's pictures while I loved Keep Gallery's (at the beginning only lah), and La Sposa was sort of the in between. They can do close up well and take quite artistic pictures as well. That's IMHO lah. Perhaps you can have a look at their website for their photos: http://www.lasposa.com.my/gallery.aspx. You can also check this page out: http://my.signatureweddings.asia/bridal-house/lasposa.html.

Hehe sorry for my biased comment, just trying to be loyal to LS cos I feel I should have signed with DC.. oops! =/

Oh I have not gone for shooting yet so can't share my pics with you :)

Hi meandhimus,

I signed up with LS myself hehe :) My first SA was May but when I went in the second time, another SA served me which I forgot her name :p Anyway, what you managed to nego with Alvin? More stuff? Reduced price? Mind sharing with me please? :)

Well I initially was interested in KG as well. But after much contemplation (same reason as you), plus some bad reviews about KG, I decided to forget about them altogether. You may read about what I heard about KG in the KG thread.

Hi,

RM 3688 package. after much negotiation with aLVIN, guess he is sort of able to make decision type. And the SA is May....friendly gal. No actual wedding date yet.

Keep gallery's package also not bad...have a tough time choosing.....but i guess Keep's photo too artistic to my liking. Plus i really want to wear the chinese traditional costume, which Keep does not have, so ended up choose La sposa instead.

Hi,

Can't remember the very detail of the package cos i kept the receept at home, now working outstation.

But i negotiated for altogether 50 poses, plus bigger album ( 2 medium size album, cos they got basically got 3 sizes large , medium and small ), don't think need the large one, so instead of 1 large and 1 small, i choose 2 medium, and the " niang jia photo" for 2 - 1 big, 1 small, instead of only 1.

What about your package ? Can remember ?

The others remain same ie : 5 gowns, 80 pieces 4R photos.

Hw much was your package ?

I'm finalized my photo last mth. We're nego with them abt the add on photo price. After some nego sessions, the PIC (manager) pop out " 加就加,不加就罢 - if you want it, take it , else forget abt it"。 Me & husband stoned at the moment. End up myself start joking and ended the embarrassed "moment". Well, we're unhappy with the PIC after sales service.Others are ok.

Anyway, their indoor shooting style is same as others and we're lucky to choose our OD shoot at KTM Heritage & PD - tat's fantastic.

Will share my pictures soon. :)

Hi Dreamz,

Do u mind to share with me your wedding photos ? Thank you

Here is my email address: yorkching@hotmail.com

Hi Dreamz....mind to share ur wedding photo? my email is evy0923@yahoo.com. Thks!

Hi cherrystar,

Great to hear comments from you. I got a few friends and a cousin of mine signed up for Casamia. So I wanted something different, if not all our wedding pics will turn out to be have pretty similar background =D

Love Lasposa dresses compare to other bridal studio, so I am pretty in much in between lasposa & Sophia. *decision decision decision*

Hi meandhimus,

Hi,

Hi,

Can't remember the very detail of the package cos i kept the receept at home, now working outstation.

But i negotiated for altogether 50 poses, plus bigger album ( 2 medium size album, cos they got basically got 3 sizes large , medium and small ), don't think need the large one, so instead of 1 large and 1 small, i choose 2 medium, and the " niang jia photo" for 2 - 1 big, 1 small, instead of only 1.

Hi meandhimus,

Haha I can't remember mine too, receipt is with fiance. Mine is RM3688 too.

But wow I thought the 3688 package includes 1 medium and 1 small album? Are both your albums 15 inches ones? That would be a good deal!

I too have 2 niang jia photos I think. And yeah, 5 gowns, 50 poses.. but I got 100 4R photos if I'm not mistaken.. Can always ask for more I guess.

Will wait for you to PM me the details of your package after 2 weeks! I shall PM you mine after my busy period this 2 weeks :)

Hi cherrystar,

Great to hear comments from you. I got a few friends and a cousin of mine signed up for Casamia. So I wanted something different, if not all our wedding pics will turn out to be have pretty similar background =D

Love Lasposa dresses compare to other bridal studio, so I am pretty in much in between lasposa & Sophia. *decision decision decision*

Hi Stef,

Yup I love La Sposa's dresses too! Casamia ones are really pretty as well. But yeah if many of your relative and friends went to Casamia, perhaps you'd like to go for others hehe :)

Does Sophia have nice gowns too? If gowns are important to you, you can try asking them to let you try out their gowns before you sign up.. and compare in terms of customer service, and research about their after sales service as well lor. I have a friend who signed up with Sophia too, but never really asked for her feedback. I remember reading in this forum that Sophia has less choice in terms of gowns. Not sure how true. You may research yourself :)

All the best! ;)

Hi cherrystar,

Yeaps, I got to admit that they gown is so so so much limited in comparision to Lasposa. Wasn't really impressed with the gowns. But then as my wedding is on Oct 2, 2011, they told me they would have new gowns every 3 mths, so it's more of like gambling in the end of the day. Now other half of my brain tells me to go for professional photograher for pre-wedding photos rather than sticking to BS. But I dun wan to splurge to much on the pre-wedding photos cause afraid in the end, it would end up in the closet.

Hi,

Hi meandhimus,

Haha I can't remember mine too, receipt is with fiance. Mine is RM3688 too.

But wow I thought the 3688 package includes 1 medium and 1 small album? Are both your albums 15 inches ones? That would be a good deal!

I too have 2 niang jia photos I think. And yeah, 5 gowns, 50 poses.. but I got 100 4R photos if I'm not mistaken.. Can always ask for more I guess.

Will wait for you to PM me the details of your package after 2 weeks! I shall PM you mine after my busy period this 2 weeks :)

Hi cherrystar,

Hi Stef,

Yup I love La Sposa's dresses too! Casamia ones are really pretty as well. But yeah if many of your relative and friends went to Casamia, perhaps you'd like to go for others hehe :)

Does Sophia have nice gowns too? If gowns are important to you, you can try asking them to let you try out their gowns before you sign up.. and compare in terms of customer service, and research about their after sales service as well lor. I have a friend who signed up with Sophia too, but never really asked for her feedback. I remember reading in this forum that Sophia has less choice in terms of gowns. Not sure how true. You may research yourself :)

All the best! ;)

hey all, im new here. I'm looking for BS for pre- wedding photoshoot also and considering Lasposa, Touch, Sophia or Casamia. Can share your experience and photos with me? Thanks...

Hi cherrystar,

Yeaps, I got to admit that they gown is so so so much limited in comparision to Lasposa. Wasn't really impressed with the gowns. But then as my wedding is on Oct 2, 2011, they told me they would have new gowns every 3 mths, so it's more of like gambling in the end of the day. Now other half of my brain tells me to go for professional photograher for pre-wedding photos rather than sticking to BS. But I dun wan to splurge to much on the pre-wedding photos cause afraid in the end, it would end up in the closet.

Hi Stef,

Ahh.. so it's true after all :) Well every BS says they will bring in new gowns every 3-6 months (not sure how true!). But if I'm not mistaken, Sophia has always been reputed as having lesser choice of gowns. For a peace of mind, maybe you'd just wanna go for LS. Whoopss! Biased comment :p

Oh yes I wanted so much to hire a professional photographer as well. But budget was my main constrain. If you do not have that constrain, go ahead and splurge! You get to keep your WG and all the high res soft copies. No restriction on number of poses you can choose. But if you have limited budget, perhaps you'd like to splurge on your actual day photography. More memorable and meaningful. Also, with BS, you get to choose pretty gowns and have everything (i.e. bouquets, car deco, etc) taken care of. That was another main reason I decided to forgo my dream of getting a freelance photographer. I understand what you feel, totally went through that myself. Had to literally "kill" that desire within me, if not I would be starting my marriage life with an empty bank account! :p

Cherrystar,

Well, i am back home and remember that i have promised to share my package

RM3688 as follow :

2WG,2EG,1custume

Album

20 X 15 ( 30 poses, 10 set design )

20 X 15 ( 20 poses, full page )

36 X 24 frame

4R 80 pieces

CDR x1

DVD X 1

12 x 18 frame X 2

8 X 10 crystal frame ( some cheap stuff lar, they want to give for free )

Guest book, Album bag

Car deco, Heng dai car flower , and flower bouquet for the day.

Of course exclude the ampoules, hair colour and eyelashes lor.

Remember to share with me yours also.

When is your wedding date ? When do you plan to try their baju ?

I am planning to ask if 20/11/2011 is good or not, :wub: the in laws are checking it out. Hopefully can lar, cos coincide with sunday.

Sometimes when think about it, i thought i should nego more on the poses......before signing up, sure they let .....plus 1 or 2 also good. but now after signing up, cannot lar. :wacko3:

I'm finalized my photo last mth. We're nego with them abt the add on photo price. After some nego sessions, the PIC (manager) pop out " 加就加,不加就罢 - if you want it, take it , else forget abt it"。 Me & husband stoned at the moment. End up myself start joking and ended the embarrassed "moment". Well, we're unhappy with the PIC after sales service.Others are ok.

Anyway, their indoor shooting style is same as others and we're lucky to choose our OD shoot at KTM Heritage & PD - tat's fantastic.

Hi Dreamz,

Do u mind to share with me your wedding photos ? Thank you

Here is my email address: yorkching@hotmail.com

Hi Dreamz....mind to share ur wedding photo? my email is evy0923@yahoo.com. Thks!

Hi,

Just went there today..mind to share ur wedding photo? my email is yunzi_2105@yahoo.com..thanks..

Hi Meandhimus,

Thanks for sharing your package :) I'm sorry I don't have the receipt lah.. it's with fiance. But I think I got the same stuffs as you, except you have two big albums! According to this package price, the big album is 15" mah. Gosh, now I feel like asking for two 15" albums too.. but like you said, sign up already, don't think they will bother to nego with me anymore :(

I didn't get the crystal frame, but I got another one.. some 3 in 1 photo frame.

Haha I wanted to nego for more poses too, then fiance said better not push too much, later they work for you also not happy, give you bad service then will affect our mood lor.

Oh ya did they limit you on the price of flower bouquet? I think my limit was RM238 or something. Meaning any extra I'd have to pay!

My ROM date will be 11.11.11 :) AD date not sure yet.. thought of 12th or 19th or 20th also (same thought as you!). It all depends on the ceremony venue that I have yet to book. My AD date is flexible lah.. as we are both Christians, we don't bother about Chinese dates :)

Have you booked your AD venues? :)

Cherrystar,

Well, i am back home and remember that i have promised to share my package

RM3688 as follow :

2WG,2EG,1custume

Album

20 X 15 ( 30 poses, 10 set design )

20 X 15 ( 20 poses, full page )

36 X 24 frame

4R 80 pieces

CDR x1

DVD X 1

12 x 18 frame X 2

8 X 10 crystal frame ( some cheap stuff lar, they want to give for free )

Guest book, Album bag

Car deco, Heng dai car flower , and flower bouquet for the day.

Of course exclude the ampoules, hair colour and eyelashes lor.

Remember to share with me yours also.

When is your wedding date ? When do you plan to try their baju ?

I am planning to ask if 20/11/2011 is good or not, :wub: the in laws are checking it out. Hopefully can lar, cos coincide with sunday.

Sometimes when think about it, i thought i should nego more on the poses......before signing up, sure they let .....plus 1 or 2 also good. but now after signing up, cannot lar. :wacko3:

Ahh.. yup they have nice food :) Careful not to fall into their business tactics trap though, especially if you have lesser tables! Check out more info from this forum lor. You should book soon for your hot date already ;)

Oh ya just realized i didn't answer your question previously. I don't know when I will be trying baju, maybe sometime after CNY? Photoshoot should be in March or April I guess. How about you? :)

No, no actual day venue yet but i am aiming for noble house in Jalan Imbi. Nice food there.

Hi dreamz,

Can share your photo with me? my add is liting32@hotmail.com. Thank you!

my salesgirl is Daphane, MUA is Candy, Photographer is Kwong, them done a great job, and come out the picture we love it so much. that why we also add additional 20over poses.

But from the day start design, we first view the disign already feel bad, it's not meet our expectation, lastly my husband going they just ask him copy the some example in the showroom. Since the designer cant do a better design anymore then my hubby work together with him, tell him what we want.

Finally, the pre-print out picture we feel ok already, till them print out, even them say the colour will be a bit difference, but it's not a bit, is alot, i think is the printing side cant get the real colour we request. so end up, the photo album is make me so dissappointment, i think the original photo is nicer than after design.

my wedding on next week, wanna change also not enough time. just got 2 pages them say mayb can change after wedding, but it's really take time to go everytime just change this thing.

my advice is this bridal shop overall i rate 80%, just that have to get another designer to get more good result.

Hi,jeorachel, can share photo with me? my add is liting32@hotmail.com. Thanks!

hi, Jeorachel, can share ur photo with me? my add is hwei850@gmail.com. thanks :)

hi, Jeorachel, can share ur photo with me? my add is hwei850@gmail.com. thanks :)

PLs share with me too.

hi, Jeorachel, pls share ur photo with me too ? my add is jeschoo2000@yahoo.com thanks :)

Hi

Can anyone share the wedding package and photo taken with Lasposa?

How is the condition of the gown? Is there variety of gown to choose from?

How is their service?

thanks! :smile:

please reply to:

wgp81@hotmail.com

Hi,

My package is the standard 3688 one, but I only remember it includes 50+5 MV poses and 5 images (3 for indoor, 1 traditional costume & 1 outdoor), 2 albums.

I haven't gotten my photos yet. In fact, I did my photoshoot last month but only halfway.. it rained when we went outdoors so the shoot was postponed till July :dash2: There wasn't any appointment slot left till then -- yes they are having such good business!

The gowns are quite nice and of better quality than most of the other BS I've been into.. In fact it's one of the main reasons we chose LS. Variety is not bad too. Only thing is, the make up artist will choose the outdoor gown for you (I only know when I called to set the day of our photoshoot!), which I personally don't like. But you are the customer, so if you don't like the gown chosen I'm sure you can voice your disagreement.

Their service is not bad so far. The postponed outdoor shoot will not be charged as promised -- make sure you make them promise that and put on the receipt too. Only thing I really regret is choosing the wrong photographer.. I chose Kwong at first, but changed my mind to Wilson. I think Kwong would be a better choice.. he seems more hardworking and creative than Wilson :sad: Sighh... what to do. :sad:

Anyway hope my reply is not too late for you.. if it is, I hope the above info can help other BTB out there :smile:

-cherrystar

Hi Cherrystar,

I have also took my photo...but luckily it did not rain, have viewed the photos also :

-The disadvantage of Laposa is :

-I also same like you, only knew that the outdoor gown is chosen on the shooting day...and i really don't like that gown, but did not voice out for fear, that they will think i am too choosy.

-there were many gowns to choose, but the really nice one, only a few.

-my photographer also is Wilson, and yes i had the same opinion as you..maybe kwong is better. Cos after viewing my photos, it is not too difficult to just choose 50-you knw what i mean....as in there were no too many extremely nice photos...so it was easy for me to delete the others.....choosing 50 out of 300 plus.

-After choosing 50 photos....i asked if i can save into the pendrive that i brought along- only save the 50 that i choose and they say i can't......i did not knw this also cos i hv never thought of it before.

aiya......can only get the soft copy later on i guess, after they have ut in all the design etc...but i see some of my frens can get their unedited photos and post online in facebook...i have a fren whose pictures is very very nice, taken in taiwan....but the bridal shop is from penang. so hard to compare lar...anyway....it was an experience....

i guess a budget package will also have only the average result.

All the best for your outdoor shooting ! and hope hat your photos will be nicer ya..

Hi,

My package is the standard 3688 one, but I only remember it includes 50+5 MV poses and 5 images (3 for indoor, 1 traditional costume & 1 outdoor), 2 albums.

I haven't gotten my photos yet. In fact, I did my photoshoot last month but only halfway.. it rained when we went outdoors so the shoot was postponed till July :dash2: There wasn't any appointment slot left till then -- yes they are having such good business!

The gowns are quite nice and of better quality than most of the other BS I've been into.. In fact it's one of the main reasons we chose LS. Variety is not bad too. Only thing is, the make up artist will choose the outdoor gown for you (I only know when I called to set the day of our photoshoot!), which I personally don't like. But you are the customer, so if you don't like the gown chosen I'm sure you can voice your disagreement.

Their service is not bad so far. The postponed outdoor shoot will not be charged as promised -- make sure you make them promise that and put on the receipt too. Only thing I really regret is choosing the wrong photographer.. I chose Kwong at first, but changed my mind to Wilson. I think Kwong would be a better choice.. he seems more hardworking and creative than Wilson :sad: Sighh... what to do. :sad:

Anyway hope my reply is not too late for you.. if it is, I hope the above info can help other BTB out there :smile:

-cherrystar

hi cherrystar,

May I know what is "5 images (3 for indoor, 1 traditional costume & 1 outdoor)" you mean?

Asking on behalf of my friend.. she just signed up with Lasposa too.. thanks..