Sign in to follow this  
fred

Members/advertisers disturbed by banned ex-member

It came to my attention that we have this "angry MB spammer" that trying to disturb and threaten MB advertisers / members by sending unsolicited emails. I'm still investigating the issue and will give official release once the announcement is done.

On a personal note (I'm not representing MB) in this case, I will track this person down and show him/her the powerful of internet, coz i don't give a shit to such spammer.

When a spammer turned into a childish spammer, this is what he wrote to MB's advertisers:

Dear Advertiser,

We would request that you stop your dealings with the website www.malaysiabrides.com. They are practicing unfair and totally disregarding business ethics and confidentiality.

examples:

a)Allowing their own website advertiser to create multiple accounts and provide fake and inaccurate information about their advertiser rivals such bridal houses, photographers and condemning them in a public forum.

b) Banning and falsely accusing many people of the wedding industry of their bad business practices and not allowing them to defend the accusations

c) The website also promotes "sexual misconduct" in the very same wedding forum allowing full public access to view threads of sexual acts such as "Blow Job" and information of sexual experiences. The act of blowjob is by law an offense in Malaysia Law.

We would strongly urge you to "distance" your organization with such unethical web managers whom totally disregard that their favoritism is bad practice in a commerce word especially if their messages leaves a trail of bad reputation on the internet for many organization whom do not decide to place an advertisement ad with them or join their house vendor program. The monopoly practices in their own forum control has been abused by their own vendors until that none of the innocent are able to provide a decent rebuttal into their forum.

We will continue to warn others in the wedding industry of such site whom is managed by unethical and unruly behavior of website manager.

We hope in the future, in any of your wedding expo do not include them as your partners. It will not look good on you.

Thank you

WeddingInsider

N.B: There will be a complaint made to the CMCF and MCMC about this website.

a)Allowing their own website advertiser to create multiple accounts and provide fake and inaccurate information about their advertiser rivals such bridal houses, photographers and condemning them in a public forum.

b) Banning and falsely accusing many people of the wedding industry of their bad business practices and not allowing them to defend the accusations

c) The website also promotes "sexual misconduct" in the very same wedding forum allowing full public access to view threads of sexual acts such as "Blow Job" and information of sexual experiences. The act of blowjob is by law an offense in Malaysia Law.

:lol:

OMIGOD...please la, Fred, why is there no ROFL button? I just have to laugh at point C!

This person obviously doesn't understand the meaning of "allowing" and "promote".

POINT A

The mod and admin team also DOES NOT permit ANYONE, especially vendors to come up with multiple IDs and promote themselves OR provide negative feedback and such about other vendors. I don't know where this person got the idea that we actually condone such behaviour from our members because I know for a fact that we are actually doing all we can to catch people who have do such things - multiple IDs, self-promo, sabotaging other people's business and so forth.

POINT B

I also have no idea what this person means by us not allowing them to defend themselves. All this is done in private because of the sake of reputation - customers shouldn't have to see a vendor's reputation being called to question and we allow vendors or would-be vendors to explain via email/PM. We take into consideration the evidence that we have and their explanation. A LOT OF THE TIME, we actually give a lot of leeway to vendors who break the rules despite our warning and despite their reasons which range from ignorance to first time mistake. How the heck is not "not allowing them to defend".

As for false accusations, bear in mind that we DO NOT make false accusations. Warning PMs cannot be taken as accusations as they are just warnings/reminders and we always have evidence to back ourselves up.

Oh, again, I do stand by what I say - this person needs to correct him/herself because by stating that vendors are "not allowing them to defend their accusations", it means that vendors are actually agreeing with what we accuse them of. :lol:

POINT C

FYI, the website is deemed to be promoting "sexual misconduct" ONLY IF

1) sex is the main topic in this entire forum, which it isn't,

2) vendors and advertisers are all sex-related - have you seen any vendors on sex-related items so far?

3) there is absolutely no regulation/control over the threads, which is not the case as moderators do keep an eye out on these threads and ban/close threads that are too explicit/not related to the sexual health of a marriage/relationship.

Also, can this person alert the police to arrest practically every straight couple in Malaysia for breaking the law? Coz as per the law (the Penal Code to be exact, if you people want to know), yes, blowjobs or any unnatural sex act (involving things other than a vagina and penis) is illegal - so this includes sex toys, your fingers, and etc. And since everyone is doing it, we should all be sitting in prison cells...including the person who wrote the email (if he/she is in a relationship).

Oh, if we should be called to question for having a subforum talking about sex, maybe we should alert the Home Ministry as well for talking about breastfeeding since materials on breastfeeding are actually on the "Banned Books" list (as I recalled, it was in 2006/2007).

Btw, this qualifies for a libel suit so feel free to approach the matter legally as the person/persons have no concrete ground for his/her/their accusations.

These people got nothing to do ar?

Go do something productive instead of barging in and have the holier than thou attitude! This forum is open for discussions and there are many related threads which will of course touch on some personal matters at times.

Then again, we have a number of hardworking moderators in MB filtering out unwanted threads or topics in order for the forum to be what it has evolved to be today.

Being one of the earlier members who are still relatively active, I must say that MB has done a good job in helping BTB or GTB in it's own way or by way of opening itself to others to share their experience.

Let's not have 1 bad apple spoil the entire basket, shall we?

Cheers all! :cheers:

**NOD NOD***

Lots of flashing memory come into my mind when i read his email or pm to our fellow vendors. if some of you do remember, there are some 'member' that come in and promote their business and at last when warning being sent to them, they start to accuse that where is right in speak out. those this means we allowed people to promote their business freely?

all this person do not know all the works the Admin and Mod been working on behind the scene and start accusing saying we allowed those unregistered vendor to promote their business freely. all this been done privately in order not to spoilt those happy environment that we want to create to all the BTB and GTB.

as for sex related.. OMG.... i thinking whether he used his common sense when he/she writing all this.... like what meiteoh said, all of us will be in jail right now.

please please do think with your brain and not with your bum. if we are abusing our vendor, do you think they will still want to stay with us? i dont think they are so shallow minded like u said.

frankly speaking, i also dont know whether i should angry or feel funny with such childish act people nowadays. so free to do something unprofitable...

As for the sex misconduct part.. I believe the 1st fellow to go to jail would be the super famous Datuk Chua thanks for the hot selling DVD and he himself admitted that he is the MAN in the DVD who enjoyed the blowjob.

These people got nothing to do ar?

Go do something productive instead of barging in and have the holier than thou attitude! This forum is open for discussions and there are many related threads which will of course touch on some personal matters at times.

Then again, we have a number of hardworking moderators in MB filtering out unwanted threads or topics in order for the forum to be what it has evolved to be today.

Being one of the earlier members who are still relatively active, I must say that MB has done a good job in helping BTB or GTB in it's own way or by way of opening itself to others to share their experience.

Let's not have 1 bad apple spoil the entire basket, shall we?

Cheers all! :cheers:

yup!!

MB was started for helping all bides to be search what they need in easy way

It was start in sharing everyone's experience

few years staying in MB, although i'm not as active as last time,

but i always tell my client there is a website which a easy place for them!!

if who feel not comfortable to visit MB, just LOG OUT la....

why still SPEND TIME READING EVERYTHING WRITE INSIDE MB...

this guy really funny...

As for the sex misconduct part.. I believe the 1st fellow to go to jail would be the super famous Datuk Chua thanks for the hot selling DVD and he himself admitted that he is the MAN in the DVD who enjoyed the blowjob.

well said...

hahaha...

Sign in to follow this