kbee

honeymoon @ m'sia?

Hi,

You can try Pangkor Laut Resort. It was voted as one of the top 10 best resort to go to. You can always look for information & photos about Pangkor Laut Resort through the internet.

Pangkor Laut is a beautiful & ideal place for Honeymoon due to its serene surroundings. In fact many well known celebrities have been there before, but I heard that the prices are not cheap. :)

hi kbee,

have you decided where to go for your honeymoon??

we also intend to have our honeymoon in Malaysia...

any good idea that can pass to me?

thanks a lot.....

:P

anyone else have their honeymoon in malaysia before??

and how about thailand??

Is Bangkok a good place for honeymoon??

hi kim~

(pangkor laut resort is one of my choice ;), but the price a bit high...

hi mybrides~

heee... i always like to travel around.. too bad no $$ ler.. :P

hi pooh~

i actually went to Colmar Tropicale , the one @ bukit tinggi for a short break after my wedding..

for me.. honeymoon is the place to relax, do nothing and no shopping.. so beach resort will be the best... like langkawi, tioman or sipadan.. you can chk the info from island of malaysia :)

hi kim~

(pangkor laut resort is one of my choice ;), but the price a bit high...

Hi Kim,

I agree with kbee, Pangkor Laut Resort (PLR) is a good choice. Some packages are all inclusive, so you dont have to worry about the cost of food and etc.

However if you want an action pace honeymoon with lots to do, this may not be an obvious choice as PLR really ideal for Rest & Relax and maybe Procreation :D !I appreciated it more after two years of marriage.

Another choice, FOUR SEASONS Langkawi, but pricing starts from USD400+ per night.

Have fun!

Hi anyone been to Sutera Harbour KK? Any KK gals around?

Will definitely want seaside for honeymoon ... unless get a windfall ... must settle for local destinations ...

Any suggestions for east malaysia side (safe havens) ... no Sipadan ok ?

Hi anyone been to Sutera Harbour KK? Any KK gals around?

Will definitely want seaside for honeymoon ... unless get a windfall ... must settle for local destinations ...

Any suggestions for east malaysia side (safe havens) ... no Sipadan ok ?

Sutera Harbour very nice. I've been there once to see the scenery!!

Thanks Lynn

Their website got two diff views - one facing south china sea & the other faces the pacific i think

Any idea of the costs?

ya ya...me too, wanna to honeymoon in malaysia due to money problem........

i heard the sutera habour also nice place, wanna to know the pricing also..........

anyone can help? i remembet the pricing listed on web is more higher than walk in price.........

For those intending to go to Pangkor Laut Resort,

The resort itself is superb. But there is nothing really much to see. The isle is small...it's totally for rest and relax. If you want toexplore the place & try to local cuisine there. i dun think you can.

For Pangkor Laut Resort, the YTL Travel Center marketing person said they don't have specific packages for honeymoon. They only have their resident package (which i think is valid to Malaysians and Singaporeans only).

The price is RM1,199 per person for 2 nights at Garden or Hill Villa. Includes air fare from Subang Airport to Pangkor Island and then boat transfer from Pangkor Island to Pangkor Laut. Also includes breakfast, lunch and dinner at selected food & beverage outlets in the resort. Other than the restaurants in the resort, there's not outside restaurant unless u take the connecting boat ride to pangkor island itself. If want to stay more than 2 nights, they charge RM399 for every extra night.

niq

Holiday Villa Cherating ......

http://www.easternpavilion.com/eastern_pav...ial_offers.html

Valentine Package (Valid for February 2006)

An intimate escapade only at Eastern Pavilion Cherating. A private check-in, to your private pool, at your private villa, for that private moment.

From RM1,256 per couple (Twin-Sharing)

Inclusive of :

- Two night accommodation in a 2-room Villa

- Daily buffet breakfast

- Fruit basket

- Welcome drinks

- Flowers

- One candlelight dinner at Mario's Italian Restaurant

Terms and Conditions :

- Valid for residents of Malaysia and Singapore.

- Commissionable to bonafide travel agents.

- Surcharge applies.

Enquiries and Reservations :

Kuala Lumpur Sales and Reservation

Tel: +603 2162 2922 Fax: +603 2162 2937

Email: salesresv@holidayvilla.com.my

Eastern Pavilion Boutique Resort and Spa

Tel: +609 581 9500 Fax: +609 581 9178

Email: saleschv@holidayvilla.com.my

For Pangkor Laut Resort, the YTL Travel Center marketing person said they don't have specific packages for honeymoon. They only have their resident package (which i think is valid to Malaysians and Singaporeans only).

The price is RM1,199 per person for 2 nights at Garden or Hill Villa. Includes air fare from Subang Airport to Pangkor Island and then boat transfer from Pangkor Island to Pangkor Laut. Also includes breakfast, lunch and dinner at selected food & beverage outlets in the resort. Other than the restaurants in the resort, there's not outside restaurant unless u take the connecting boat ride to pangkor island itself. If want to stay more than 2 nights, they charge RM399 for every extra night.

niq

I think PKL is very worth it. Was there with wifey, just before she gave birth last year. But am looking forward to Four Season Langkawi in March. that for me will be ultimate in Malaysia:)

hi gals,

any cheap & affordable honeymoon? already spending a lot on wedding & new house. just want to have a serene environment and cheap package for 4D3N. prefer to have it below 1k. :lol: sorry ar, really no money.

any recommendations for pulau redang? langkawi? pangkor? phuket, pattaya or bangkok maybe?

going KK (sutera harbour or nexus karambunai) is more expensive than going bangkok. been to SB & nexus karambunai for managing events. sutera harbour doesn't have beach, it is just a harbour/dock, though with nice scenery. their pacific sutera wing is more towards business and commercialized. magellan sutera wing is more serene and comfy. both the rooms are very comfy.

nexus' rooms are quite old and lack of maintenance, but the beach is gorgeous!! nice swimming pool & nice food. the room rates is affordable. suitable for beach lovers.

hi gals,

any cheap & affordable honeymoon? already spending a lot on wedding & new house. just want to have a serene environment and cheap package for 4D3N. prefer to have it below 1k. :lol: sorry ar, really no money.

any recommendations for pulau redang? langkawi? pangkor? phuket, pattaya or bangkok maybe?

going KK (sutera harbour or nexus karambunai) is more expensive than going bangkok. been to SB & nexus karambunai for managing events. sutera harbour doesn't have beach, it is just a harbour/dock, though with nice scenery. their pacific sutera wing is more towards business and commercialized. magellan sutera wing is more serene and comfy. both the rooms are very comfy.

nexus' rooms are quite old and lack of maintenance, but the beach is gorgeous!! nice swimming pool & nice food. the room rates is affordable. suitable for beach lovers.

hey cmnlph,

Since you onli ask the girls, i am gonna be a PAT KONG. I think the idea of a honeymoon is to spend time together and not about spending how much. So 1K is do-able.

The key is Dont FLY. Because tickets might be cheap, but airport taxes, land transfer can really at up. So go to a destination that is near by. Not too far to drive, because toll and petrol also add up.

But i think i would aim for 3/2 instead of 4/3 night.

SUggestion: Penang, Cameron or Malacca

hehe..for those intending to go Pangkor. Please bear in mind, it is not a very modern place with 5-star facilities.

if you want more details about the Island itself. Feel free to PM....I'm from Sitiawan...13km away from Lumut.