LiL^^piGGy

Anyone tried ELKEN Venus + Esteem + Lactose to slim down?

Hi all,

Anyone tried ELKEN Venus + Esteem + Lactose to slim down their weight? My fren, she is a member, she told me she jz ate these 3 types of products for 2 mths and she slim down 15KG. I really see her slim down and her face complexion is also very good (reddish on the check). Last time i tried herbalife but it is very slow. Anyone tried before Elken before?

My fren still eat at usual...breakfast , lunch , dinner & supper. She jz drink these 3 products in one day. She told me about RM1800 the whole set can drink for 5-6 months. But i dun know really can ma? I worried later i buy than cannot slim down :dash2: ...

i am quite hard to slim down, last time i also exercise & control my food. But too bad...my stubborn fats still there...haha!

tat y i try to have these products to support me.

Yeah Edwin, this info i also know, i have read the products information. But i dun know why my fren really slim down. hehe ^^ tat's y i am asking anyone has drink this product to slim down before?

Did anyone heard about Herbalife. My friend just consuming it for 6-7 weeks and get to lost about 4 kgs.

It was actually nutriention drinks and for weight management.

Anyone can advice the effectiveness??

Hi ladies,

Watch out the slimming products ya, some of them only make you loosing water and muscle, not the fat!

I had tired few products from different brands, got to slim down but very fast bounded back. The worse is, I just found out that actually I was loosing muscle and water in my previous slimming programs. Oh my god!

Now I came to know the secret of why some people can eat a lot but never gain fat and why some people drink water will become fat.

Be careful ya. :D

Ask her, she cant explained. Just happened to understand more abit their product, more on restoring BMI i guessed. But they have showed me some successful weight lost & gained cases by intake of few combination their product.

I don't agree with Edwinltf about the Herbalife cutting down on weight not fat.

I am on Herbalife for few weeks and it actually cutting down my weight and fat.

And it do improve my skin condition, my freckle on my cheek look lighten day by day which i'm so happy. ^.^

I had try lot of skin care product from mid range brand like L'oreal, bio essence to higher range like Clinique, Lancome..etc...and even most expenses skin care LAMER, also don't really help. So i turn into consuming some healthy product which provide multi vitamin for body and at the same time detoxting my body.

No doubt Herbalife is a replacement meal but it really help to improve my health condition. :cool:

I have heard of Herbal life and Elken before too. But Herbal life had too many replacement meals therefore it is harmful to the body. There is a case on the newspaper about taking Herbal life and had affected the kidney. It is true that a lot of slimming products only helped you to lose water and muscles. When you lose muscle, it is easy to gain weight back and when you stop taking the products, you gain weight back.

My friend took herbal life, and this is what happened to her. She lost 10kg in 2 months but after a year, she gain back 10 kg too.

Have you guys heard of TRA (The Right Approach)? It was on the Star newspaper the other day. It is proven safe and guaranteed results and no rebound in weight! It is a 3 months programme and I lost 8kg. I lost another 4kg even after I stopped the supplements. It's not just products, it is a healthy weight management programme. This programme has helped to balanced out my lifestyle. It has definitely changed my life! This programme is highly recommended!

Lose weight the right way, trim for life! You wouldn't want to keep trying to lose weight for life right? :)