monkeyn: will try n see lor.. i think the album onli can be ready in may'07.

my PS OD is taman bukit jalil (new).. PG took a lot picts here but i think i only choose abt 5-7 onli.. not becos not nice, it just that i wan to cut down the no. of pictures :lol:

lavenda: of course..u are welcome to join this topic...

Thanks..cutiem627 and please do share with me your photo once u finish uploading.. :)

hi, monkeyn..can i know how much for the package you choosing? i've been paying visit to stareast last year and they given me package starting from RM 2,999.00.

hi,

can u remember the package details? who is ur SA?

if u wan my package details then gip me ur address...

:)

I went to their shop last weekend. for weeding grown not bad. But evening grown not much choice. I think you can visit them, what ever see from your eye will be the truth. Talk so much also no use.

I went to their shop last weekend. for weeding grown not bad. But evening grown not much choice. I think you can visit them, what ever see from your eye will be the truth. Talk so much also no use.

hi,

can u remember the package details? who is ur SA?

if u wan my package details then gip me ur address...

:)

hi cutie,

my SA if im not mistaken is Angel, about package ....i need to search my room cos the list been misplace to somewhere... :blink:

yes please send me the detail to yhlooi77@hotmail.com

thanks

Hello all pretty brides... wondering if anyone taken wedding pics @ Stareast Penang? Are their pics nice? Are their dresses nice?

I am so stress in choosing the right bridal studio.... :(

Hello all pretty brides... wondering if anyone taken wedding pics @ Stareast Penang? Are their pics nice? Are their dresses nice?

hi bearbear...

You are bride from Penang? Shouldn be any problem cos penang alot bridal house too...Dont be so stress. :)

When is your big day?

Can anyone share with me PS from Stareast, Subang? Am intend to sign up with them...

If yes please forward to yhlooi77@hotmail.com. ....Thank you 1st :rolleyes:

hi bearbear...

You are bride from Penang? Shouldn be any problem cos penang alot bridal house too...Dont be so stress. :)

When is your big day?

Can anyone share with me PS from Stareast, Subang? Am intend to sign up with them...

If yes please forward to yhlooi77@hotmail.com. ....Thank you 1st :unsure:

HI Lavenda,

Yup, I am the bride from PG. My big day will be in Jan 2008. Now scouting around for services. :)

bearbear

...Yup..really got plenty of time ..dont too worry.. :lol:

Im a plump bride lagi worry cant find suitable and nice WG :unsure: ...(more worry than you) :(

all the package from stareast includes car deco, hand bouquet and gowns for AD?

I got a fren who said her package does not indicate the above. So tomolo have to go to the BS and clarify.

I got a fren who said her package does not indicate the above. So tomolo have to go to the BS and clarify.

Which Stareast you go? Penang or Subang? Pls do let me know after you clarify...

Thanks

hi bearbear...

When is your big day?

If yes please forward to yhlooi77@hotmail.com. ....Thank you 1st :lol:

The staffs are quite helpful and friendly, gowns selection? not too bad, depend on individual... You can negotiate with them for better package and ask them to throw in some freebies :P

Which Stareast you go? Penang or Subang? Pls do let me know after you clarify...

Thanks

Went to Stareast today with my friend. Found out her package really does not includes AD gown, car deco and hand bouquet. If she wants it have to add another RM 600. Her original package w/o all these is RM 2399. The girl said if she do not wan to take wedding photo there, then the deposit will be burn. Cannot convert to personal photo or anything similar.

How do you girls find the selection of the wedding gowns there?

I think it's wise not to sign up BS so early as my friend sign up with wedding bell and now become stareast. BS always change management. It happen to quite a few BS around Klang Valley.

Thanks

Went to Stareast today with my friend. Found out her package really does not includes AD gown, car deco and hand bouquet. If she wants it have to add another RM 600. Her original package w/o all these is RM 2399. The girl said if she do not wan to take wedding photo there, then the deposit will be burn. Cannot convert to personal photo or anything similar.

How do you girls find the selection of the wedding gowns there?

I think it's wise not to sign up BS so early as my friend sign up with wedding bell and now become stareast. BS always change management. It happen to quite a few BS around Klang Valley.

I can confirm that Stareast provides gown for AD and car deco with hand bouquet... considering all BS need to pay deposit for that. Stareast will charge RM800 on the gown and suit deposit. (returnable)

hi s_y,

my package RM1999 oso included car decor, hand bouquet and AD gowns...

which stareast u went? penang or bdr sunway?

cheers ;)

hi, i forgot to tell u all..

its about the man coat from stareast.

i advise you to look at the actual man coat 1st b4 u sign with Stareast.

when i signed with this BS, i've asked whether the men coat got my FH size o not, the SA said got...

but when we go for fitting, oh my god..... all coats are too big for my FH. my FH size is either s/m but the actual coat is like l/xl.... :lol: tat time damn bengang..luckily my FH borrow a coat from his friend.

aihhhh..