sakurachan

Any garden wedding decoration ideas to share?

Hi,

I will be having my wedding ceremony in the garden. I am wondering how can i decorate the garden? The theme color for the wedding reception is maroon,gold and cream. Should i use the same color in the garden as well or something else? Is it normal to have the same theme color for both ceremony and reception? The hotel is providing flower arch and flower stand for the garden ceremony. So i am thinking what should i add to make it more elegant? or just dont need to add more? Please share your thought and also pictures if there are any.

Many thanks in advance.

Hi,

I will be having my wedding ceremony in the garden. I am wondering how can i decorate the garden? The theme color for the wedding reception is maroon,gold and cream. Should i use the same color in the garden as well or something else? Is it normal to have the same theme color for both ceremony and reception? The hotel is providing flower arch and flower stand for the garden ceremony. So i am thinking what should i add to make it more elegant? or just dont need to add more? Please share your thought and also pictures if there are any.

Many thanks in advance.

congrates... so envy, can have garden wedding...

check here... they're the wedding deco supplier... but i think should be no wrong to make a reference on their work.. hope u get some idea =D

http://www.favorsessence.com/Decoration.html

Hi,

Many thanks in advance.

congrates... so envy, can have garden wedding...

check here... they're the wedding deco supplier... but i think should be no wrong to make a reference on their work.. hope u get some idea =D

http://www.favorsessence.com/Decoration.html

Hi,

thank you very much for sharing, its very nice of you:-) Yeah,i got some idea from the website. Gonna contact them to ask some questions

If the garden is already decorated with fairy lights, or large lamps, then you probably don't need to do much... just add an aisle runner or lanterns. I think it will be nice to have the same colours in the garden, just so that the theme will 'flow' nicely from your ceremony to the reception.

If you prefer a bit of a contrast you could have, for example, just gold and ivory for the overall garden, with a touch of maroon/burgundy as an accent colour. The accent can be on pew bows, or your flowers, or on the table stand. The key is just to add splashes of rich colour reds in small amounts.

Found some photos on the net... hope this helps!

lg_196123_1.jpg

3292564049_921fef88d2.jpg

asian-theme-wedding2.jpg

asian-theme-interior.jpg

If the garden is already decorated with fairy lights, or large lamps, then you probably don't need to do much... just add an aisle runner or lanterns. I think it will be nice to have the same colours in the garden, just so that the theme will 'flow' nicely from your ceremony to the reception.

If you prefer a bit of a contrast you could have, for example, just gold and ivory for the overall garden, with a touch of maroon/burgundy as an accent colour. The accent can be on pew bows, or your flowers, or on the table stand. The key is just to add splashes of rich colour reds in small amounts.

Found some photos on the net... hope this helps!

lg_196123_1.jpg

3292564049_921fef88d2.jpg

asian-theme-wedding2.jpg

asian-theme-interior.jpg

Hi Qtee&darlingangle,

Thank you so much for sharing:-)) i think i know how i want the decoration in the garden to be now. Will use the flower arch and flower stand (with maroon roses,pom pom&some leaves), white chair cover with gold bow at the back, and red carpet with flower petals along the aisle. Reception table with white table cloth and maroon roses as center piece? I think that will just make it nice. What you think?

thanks

Hi Qtee&darlingangle,

Thank you so much for sharing:-)) i think i know how i want the decoration in the garden to be now. Will use the flower arch and flower stand (with maroon roses,pom pom&some leaves), white chair cover with gold bow at the back, and red carpet with flower petals along the aisle. Reception table with white table cloth and maroon roses as center piece? I think that will just make it nice. What you think?

thanks

haha... i dun hv a garden wedding.... so i can only imagine your ideas =D

maroon roses, red carpet with white wedding gown.... gorgeous =D

b1303520aa1.jpgThe natural beauty of flowers, trees and vines set the stage for your garden wedding reception decorations. Architectural props, such as fountains, arbors, potted plants and trees, and accents of tasteful lighting are your ticket to a dreamy scene

One of the natural attractions of a garden wedding is the opportunity to create a magical effect with lanterns or string lights. This works best for late afternoon or evening weddings when the lighting will be most visible. Chinese paper lanterns are available in a range of sizes, colors, and floral patterns and make use of internal miniature lights.

Garden wedding decorations celebrate the fragile beauty of nature. Creating the perfect garden wedding decorations is as simple as celebrating nature's offerings as a part of your special day.

Hey there....any ideas where can have a nice garden wedding venue pls??//// Need help...my ROM is in May 2010!! Thousand thanks!!

Hi, last time i had a client hold her wedding day ceremony in Gita Bayu i had been there to view, it is a nice place,clean and calm, personally i really like there. I think you can try to contact the sales team. others like carcosa, but it was closed for next year,because it was taken over by another group management. or Basil Leaf Restaurant (but this is with a bit Buddha decor). Or further out of KL area are Equatorial Bangi ,Cyberview Lodge or Pullman Hotel.But have to have arrangement for your invitees,for examples, accomodation or transportation.

I had viewed a photo that a wedding planner showed me before, it's a garden wedding in Covershot Kelana Jaya, The scene is quite nice to have,you may log on their website, Covershot. I have nothing to do with them, just want to share what are the good places for your garden wedding...I don't do HARD SELL....hee :tongue: Btw, I'm doing floral decoration for weddings and corporate events, we run as freelancer.

Ciao and good luck!

Regards,

L

Hey there....any ideas where can have a nice garden wedding venue pls??//// Need help...my ROM is in May 2010!! Thousand thanks!!

Hi sakurachan,

I had a garden wedding too! The restaurant provided the decors including table runners & flower centrepiece to match my color theme (red & white) You can view my photos at my wedding web site for photos & ideas!

limcl25,

You can try to ask Passion Road, that's where I had my wedding reception. It's beautfiful and romantic in the evening. Check out my wedding web site for photos!

Hi sakurachan,

I had a garden wedding too! The restaurant provided the decors including table runners & flower centrepiece to match my color theme (red & white) You can view my photos at my wedding web site for photos & ideas!

limcl25,

You can try to ask Passion Road, that's where I had my wedding reception. It's beautfiful and romantic in the evening. Check out my wedding web site for photos!

Hi Messy cat,

Thanks for the reply. I have requested a webpass :-) Thanks for sharing

sakura