kim kim

Shopping Mall or Boutique shop?

i normally buy from G2000 (when sales), PDI or JJ..and sometmes from the boutique

very hard to get from boutique , as now the fashion is very taiwan..which is quite funny fashion and suitable for me..

many times i go online shopping .. and the result not so gud like i had been expected..

so now i better to go to boutique..

since im not a must "branded" person..

i usually shop to sungei wang KL, summit subang jaya, asian avenue at Sunway pyramid..

they sell quite cheap dress and clothes..

even at sunger wang there are many shop that sell "all RM25" that if you were lucky u can get a gud one..

but sometimes during the sales seasson, i also buy some clothes from forever 21 and Niichi at shopping mall.

Shopping mall or online shopping.

Shop online. Convenient and of course, Cheap!

Well.. pros and cons, online stuff can't be tested..

But well, i don't mind.. Just lazy to walk around to look for stuff.

Rather check all design in one screen.

Cheers!

if you got budget , just shop at boutique

if no, just go to shopping mall.

I ever work in a boutique, yes they do hav lot of special design dress, but most of my customer complaint that those design is more suitable for very perfect body figue. end up most of the customer only can try but not purchase at the end.

Honestly, my boss get those stock from kl but ask me to lie with customer said is import from Korea. That only a label in korean word doesnt mean it is real import from Korea. Now, i was quit from the boutique lol (one from kota damansara)

if got time, mostly i shop at shopping mall la, if no , i shop online .

recommend a website for u, www.tjmixx.com , they have package special, i love those couple wear ! haha...and my boyfriend enjoy those couple wear with me too !

cheers!

hey..usually i will do my transaction on StyleKandi website..i gt a lot of cool and fashion stuff through website...yet this site oso update my knowledge and viewpoint abt what is fashion...try it site...by StyleKanadi..

contrary to believes, boutiques are not expensive. i find the clothes in shopping malls like parkson , metrojaya or jusco very normal. and they are not cheap too. the quality dresses are more expensive than boutiques. i use to shop at bangsar quite a lot. but these days, most of the shops closed down cos of rising cost. and they all move to setting up their shops online.

so these days, i m getting my dresses online cos they are cheaper and quality are not compromised. :). more importantly, we can do it at work/home, and save time and money i.e. parking and petrol. :)

i agree with roseisrose! i rarely buy any clothings from departmental store anymore....its too common and expensive. I can usually find better bargains from lil boutiques arounds some housing areas like Kota Damansara, Bangsar, etc.

online shopping is also increasingly popular but i would advise ordering one or two pieces first, once you are comfortable with the quality and sizing ...you can cont shopping from more from these sites. I do came across some sites selling very cheap apparels (i think its sourced from bangkok or local from pudu area), the quality is really bad and totally different from the pic advertised. Having said that, they are also some very good deals online....play around and hav fun searching for the best deal in town! ;)

Who say you can't get Whatchuwant..you just need to press the right buttons. Whether you like to talk, text, surf, fun, MMS or video..just choose a pack and press *128#, then press call and your prize will be waiting for you!!! Watch this and you know what I am talking about :)