hi All,

long time din write something here d cz bc on the wedding preparation.

just finish to see my demo on the PS...bt now i m disappointed with RedBliss because now only i know they nt give me back the designed photo in softcopy...they just give me de single photo which i had selected. then for the sister photo designed copy also din give me, but previously they promise me to give us so tat we can reprint it if we nt enuf for giving to sister.....

besides that we also feel a bad xperience during our PS session cz the photographer really nt give us a good attitude during the session....like disn't teach us how to pose n just know to take n shoot the photo...

mayb some of ur nt facing the problem cz our package is cheap ba...so more easy to being bully.... :mellow:

RedBliss...is it d 1 in Jln SS2, opposite Mungo Jerry Bak Kut Teh?

Did BS write down in black & white when they make a promise to you during your contract agreement?

Did the photographer show you his work?

hi All,

just finish to see my demo on the PS...bt now i m disappointed with RedBliss because now only i know they nt give me back the designed photo in softcopy...they just give me de single photo which i had selected. then for the sister photo designed copy also din give me, but previously they promise me to give us so tat we can reprint it if we nt enuf for giving to sister.....

besides that we also feel a bad xperience during our PS session cz the photographer really nt give us a good attitude during the session....like disn't teach us how to pose n just know to take n shoot the photo...

mayb some of ur nt facing the problem cz our package is cheap ba...so more easy to being bully.... :mellow:

hi jenny,

i also just came back fr RB...honestly, abit disappointed on the photo too...bcoz they really cant give me what i want. b4 i signed, i served by their boss and she talked lots of their advantages. but until now, they cant really reached it. yr sister photo is designed photo? but what i heard is all single photo without design!!! may i know who is yr photographer?

WAH... i seem alot of ppl compliant of BS in KL.. lucky in Penang we have less this problem.

i really dun like RB's boss attitude during d discussion. she was like so action i.e. their shop serves n provides the best products n services and other shop doesnt. :ph34r:

the worst thgs abt her action attitude was she asked us whether are we stil checking around on d bridal shop's package price. if yes, she dun wan to discuss wif us on their package. is this consider good services frm RB??!

she even said tat their photographer's skill are very good n experience one. but whn my bro bring shows me his photos, i felt so so only, not to said very good. luckily, their so called 'quality control' designed is stil acceptable.

if not i felt really not worth it. :blush:

hi All,

hi jenny,

i also just came back fr RB...honestly, abit disappointed on the photo too...bcoz they really cant give me what i want. b4 i signed, i served by their boss and she talked lots of their advantages. but until now, they cant really reached it. yr sister photo is designed photo? but what i heard is all single photo without design!!! may i know who is yr photographer?

hi, i also very dissapointed with redbliss. i also didnt get wat i want .. some more , my husband small in size, during ps the coat still can adjust.. after tat v also didnt think of actualy day. until one day, family ask then onli realised actualy day coat wil be same as ps coat. tats too big for my husband. they also never remind us until v ask. so, i asked them how.....they cant solve problem for me. last, i hv to rent coat from others bridal shop. i angry bcos of they never remind us. if v really forgotten... takkan wan my husband to wear the "big coat". @#%^&&* i wil make sure none of my family or fren wil sign up redbliss in the future. how come ppl taken photo on the JUNE n album ready on the beginning sept. but, mine one asked me to take photo early (may) n album ready on the middle of sept. i aslo feel they bully me.... mayb my package cheap gua. really dun like redbliss.

hi All,

hi jenny,

hi, i also very dissapointed with redbliss. i also didnt get wat i want .. some more , my husband small in size, during ps the coat still can adjust.. after tat v also didnt think of actualy day. until one day, family ask then onli realised actualy day coat wil be same as ps coat. tats too big for my husband. they also never remind us until v ask. so, i asked them how.....they cant solve problem for me. last, i hv to rent coat from others bridal shop. i angry bcos of they never remind us. if v really forgotten... takkan wan my husband to wear the "big coat". @#%^&&* i wil make sure none of my family or fren wil sign up redbliss in the future. how come ppl taken photo on the JUNE n album ready on the beginning sept. but, mine one asked me to take photo early (may) n album ready on the middle of sept. i aslo feel they bully me.... mayb my package cheap gua. really dun like redbliss.

hi, u went to Redsense @ KL or Redbliss @ SS2? I went for Redbliss at SS2. even their cant really give me what i want on the pre-wedding photo, but so far im quite satisfy with their service. who serve u there? Im give high comment to michelle & eugene, mb u can talk to them too. i took photo on mid of sept, then they promise to give me the album by end of nov.

very angry!! jus ask for extra ribon ball also wan to charge me RM12. How much a ribon ball cost? Logically 8 ribon ball sure no enought. TOO MUCHLA redbliss!!!!!!!! :sauer2:

Hi All,

My experience with RB is a total disaster which cost me RM3.9k. Let me explain:

1. During exhibition, the the sales girl seems to be very friendly told us they will serve us from end to end. But after we signed up, she only serve us few times and most of the time she keep us waiting very very long, sometimes she don't even bother to say Hi.

2. During gown selection, the sales girl keep on chasing us because they have schedule another gown selection session after us. She looks very impatience all the time and keep on stressing that if we don't choose properly, they will charge $ if we want to choose again.

3. The reason we sign up RB is because my friend previously took their album there. My friend told me the particular photographer take very good photos. So, we actually requested to choose photographer but they don't allow us to choose the photographer. RB told us all their photographer is very experience and take very nice photos.

4. On the make up session, i told the makeup artist that the make up is not that nice but she keep on insisted that it is very nice. She told us that it is different when we see it on the picture and the actual person.

5. During PS, the photographer is very rude and always give us a "frustrated" look. He didn't guide us properly on how to pose and even said rudely that we don't understand what he is saying.

6. Obviously, you should be able to predict what's next. The photo "sucks" and we are not even able to choose much. There is no effect, no "life" or "feel" on the photos, especially the outdoor(FRIM). The quality is like anyone can take those photos with their own digital camera. I highlighted this to one of the girl there and she told us after they touch up and design the album, the photo will be nice. Normally ppl choose more than they are suppose to... but we hardly choose up to the quota which is 42 pose.

7. After the designed album produced and there is not much different. I can say it is even worst! They touched up the photos end up we look like someone with plastic surgery. :sauer2: Of course i'm angry and i requested for re-shoot but they refused unless i sign up another package which cost me another RM1.7k. The worst part is this package is only for 2 hours outdoor session with only 24 pose and smallest album. I told them the picture is not nice, obviously the album sucks but she said is all because we choose the wrong photos. They put the blame back to us !@#$%^&* :dash2: . I told them i want to cancel the rest of the gown booking and car deco and pay me back the balance. RB Refuse to do that ask told me there is nothing can be done except sign up for the additional package. I have totally give up and lose confidence with RB.

So, what's next?

I signed up for outdoor photo shooting(Putrajaya) + 2 large album + 85 pose at KeepGallery which cost me RM2.7k(without gown rental + car deco). I use back the gown from RB on my wedding day + car deco.

:lol:The photos taken by KG was so good, superb and romantic(totally difference compare to RB). Both the make up artist and photographer is very professional. The photographer guide us very well and patiently on how to pose. During album design, they change the design according to what i want and the designed album is so nice. The best is they give us back all the photos(total of 315 photos with 85 touched up+designed album) which can be printed up to 5R.

So the conclusion is, say NO to RB!!!!

This is a very expensive lesson i've learn and hope you don't repeat the same mistake.

I'm not saying that everyone will experience the same when they sign up RB, but there is a risk.

If they assign the the wrong photographer, that's it... u better sign up another package somewhere else.

think those bridalshop with "RB" cannot be trusted de... well, i had mine taken at "Romantic Bridal". As shared before, all was great until the photo selection... total crap. and everything is money money money, sh*tty services given after u dun wanna upgrade the album (regardless how much i paid for the upgraded gowns)... i have finally settled my things with romantic and I do not want to have anything gotta do with them again... ever...

i do plan to take bridal shoot another round with keep gallery too ;)

Dear All,

I just signed a package with Redbliss(SS2) and paid RM1.5k deposit. I feel scared and worry when i read the comment on Redbliss. And my package was closed by the lady boss name Christine. She had pursued me to sign with them from Touch which i initially intend to sign during a fair at Midvalley recently. What should i do now? Is it the service and the quality that bad? And for this package I had used my vouchers (from D&P) worth RM500 to exchange for another 5 poses. My package is RM3988 with MTV behind the scene. She offered me 50ps + 10 mv, but after negotiation finally she offered me 60 poses + 10 mv provided i signed Videography with them (RM1488) on my AD. And they also free another photo album with 10 poses for me provided i make full payment for my package.And for my package i only have 6 gowns on PS. Im very confused nere, what should i do now? I really need help here, please help.

Thank you.

Sorry to say, I had exactly the same experience as yours but with Keep Gallery. Perhaps you got a correct photographer from KG. I believe definately not mine. Btw, mind to share who is your PG?

Hmm... Seems this happen to all BS???

Hi All,

1. During exhibition, the the sales girl seems to be very friendly told us they will serve us from end to end. But after we signed up, she only serve us few times and most of the time she keep us waiting very very long, sometimes she don't even bother to say Hi.

2. During gown selection, the sales girl keep on chasing us because they have schedule another gown selection session after us. She looks very impatience all the time and keep on stressing that if we don't choose properly, they will charge $ if we want to choose again.

3. The reason we sign up RB is because my friend previously took their album there. My friend told me the particular photographer take very good photos. So, we actually requested to choose photographer but they don't allow us to choose the photographer. RB told us all their photographer is very experience and take very nice photos.

4. On the make up session, i told the makeup artist that the make up is not that nice but she keep on insisted that it is very nice. She told us that it is different when we see it on the picture and the actual person.

5. During PS, the photographer is very rude and always give us a "frustrated" look. He didn't guide us properly on how to pose and even said rudely that we don't understand what he is saying.

6. Obviously, you should be able to predict what's next. The photo "sucks" and we are not even able to choose much. There is no effect, no "life" or "feel" on the photos, especially the outdoor(FRIM). The quality is like anyone can take those photos with their own digital camera. I highlighted this to one of the girl there and she told us after they touch up and design the album, the photo will be nice. Normally ppl choose more than they are suppose to... but we hardly choose up to the quota which is 42 pose.

7. After the designed album produced and there is not much different. I can say it is even worst! They touched up the photos end up we look like someone with plastic surgery. :sauer2: Of course i'm angry and i requested for re-shoot but they refused unless i sign up another package which cost me another RM1.7k. The worst part is this package is only for 2 hours outdoor session with only 24 pose and smallest album. I told them the picture is not nice, obviously the album sucks but she said is all because we choose the wrong photos. They put the blame back to us !@#$%^&* :dash2: . I told them i want to cancel the rest of the gown booking and car deco and pay me back the balance. RB Refuse to do that ask told me there is nothing can be done except sign up for the additional package. I have totally give up and lose confidence with RB.

So, what's next?

I signed up for outdoor photo shooting(Putrajaya) + 2 large album + 85 pose at KeepGallery which cost me RM2.7k(without gown rental + car deco). I use back the gown from RB on my wedding day + car deco.

:lol:The photos taken by KG was so good, superb and romantic(totally difference compare to RB). Both the make up artist and photographer is very professional. The photographer guide us very well and patiently on how to pose. During album design, they change the design according to what i want and the designed album is so nice. The best is they give us back all the photos(total of 315 photos with 85 touched up+designed album) which can be printed up to 5R.

This is a very expensive lesson i've learn and hope you don't repeat the same mistake.

I'm not saying that everyone will experience the same when they sign up RB, but there is a risk.

If they assign the the wrong photographer, that's it... u better sign up another package somewhere else.

wow..so surprise to read this thread bout RB and KG..

my cousin took her PS with RB, the result was ok..not that bad..

hmm..I guess its really very much depends on the SA and PG that you choose ..

momofire :

Glad your KG PS turn out good... i'm sure your wedding photos will be very lovely too.

Dont let RB to spoil your wedding preparation mood..enjoy the preparation and wish you have a great wedding day. ;)

For those that plan to sign up with BS, my advice is to survey more in the forum.

Try to ask the members here on which SA and PG to choose before you even step into the BS.

I feel the reviews from members here is the best to determine which SA/PG/MUA is good cos they already has the experience.

Last but not least, hope every brides to be enjoy their wedding preparation..;)

Hi,

I am interested with KG. Can I know who is your SA/PG/MUA?

thanks for your sharing

Hi All,

So, what's next?

Hi Galz...

I hope it's not too late to share this information with you all...

Actually you all can try to file your case with Tribunal Tuntutan Pengguna Malaysia if you're not satisfy.

Go to the nearest branches to your place...

http://ttpm.kpdnkk.gov.my/portal/index.php

Click on the below link for sample of cases.

http://ttpm.kpdnkk.gov.my/portal/index.php...5&Itemid=40

So, know your rights and STAND BY IT!

Don't let those bridal studio take advantage of you.

Wah.. I am reali very worried after all the comment from you all....

I have tried my dress last month and will be goin for the photo session next week...

All this while, i thought Rb reputation is good and this is the reason i signed up with them..

guess, they become action liao...

Anyone can tell me who is the good photographer..

I reali need a good wan to guide us..

My package is not cheap also... RM 3.9k leh...

Hi All,

So, what's next?

hi Momofire,

my situation really more or less like u....the pg really suckss....and action....i also agree with u that nt recommend any1 to RB...recently my fren also take PS with KG ....i think is a wise decision...haha

Hie,

I am currently an RB Bride too. I've read through all the comments and I must say that I have to disagree (just my opinion) as my dealings with them so far has been really pleasant. I just went in for my gown fitting last week and the SA which was assigned to me was so accomodating and nice. Not only that, she was really patient and she suggested a few designs that she felt would suit me. And all I had to do was just trust her judgement. :smile:

This week, I was having doubts over the AD EG that I chose because I felt it won't go well with my theme for the night. Called my SA up and she scheduled another gown fitting this coming Saturday on a last minute basis (almost unheard of cos weekends is always fully booked by other brides)!!! She even promised to set aside those suitable EG for me to try to save time and for my own convenience sake. Talk about being efficient! :happy:

My PS is schedule on 9 April and the PG assigned to me is Wilson. I have faith in him as previously I have known 3 couples who had him as their PG and ALL were satisfied. I have seen his work and I must say I was impressed too. Well, I am actually looking forward to my PS and am loving RB every minute! :wub:

At the end of the day, I guess it is important to get a good SA who can get along well with you. Also, please do ensure that everything is written down in black & white to avoide any disputes. And I guess it boils down to how high an expectation you have on the bridal house. As for me, I am quite a relax and fuss-free bride cos I don't want to stress myself out too much on the preparation of the wedding. :biggrin:

Just my two cents' worth. Happy planning to you other brides out there!

Regards;

Geri

In my opinion,

These mainstream bridal shop isn't so keen about the passionate work of the wedding industry anymore. They have been around for quite a while, business has stabilized. They will start to have the take or leave it attitude soon. That's what usually happen to humans who have achieved something.

Nomal la.

The way I think, bridal shop has few concerns :

1. Staff's salary

2. Rents to pay

3. Bills ( electric and water ) to pay

4. Their own family food and drinks

5. Their own house installment/rent

6. Their own car installment to pay

7. Their constantly changing fee/salary of photographers

8. Your special wedding picture

and the list can go on.

But what I see is this, they have so many concern including one of them which is your special day photo.

Now remember that you're not the only one they're taking. They might probably have another 20 customer or so. I don't know.

Why do people send their kids to private school? Because they get more attention. Why is it that tuition teachers are perceived to be more dedicated? Because they give more focused attention.

From a couple's point of view, yes if the record shows that they take great pictures...then they must take great pictures today. First of all, I think photographers of a bridal shop can come and go. Second of all, even if they don't, the one that took the record you see, may not be the one they assign to you, and even if they tell you, it is the same person, you wouldn't know for sure and there's no way to find out.

Want to teach these bridal shop a lesson?? Do what my friend did. She bought her own wedding dresses. Even if it is only one piece ( how many thousand pieces seriously do you need? ) Go to a shop in Plaza Damas, you can get it for a range of RM700-unlimited.

Buy a few cute looking clothings for conceptual shots. Don't know how? Hire a photographer, ask him/her to suggest something creative and go with that line.

Let's say your clothings come up to RM2k, lets say you hire a freelance photographer for RM1500.

Now you spend RM3500, better than getting bullcrap from these bridal shop thinking they're the big shot business owner of the day that they can shove that attitude with you. My friend did that, her pictures turn out nicer, the nostalgic feeling....BETTER, cause when you go to her house, you see the set of gown, and cute clothings they use for the shot in one corner. It feels as though there is a display of prop for their movie shot or something.

If you have a walk in ward drobe.....add 50points to it, have a display to just put those sets up clothings, make ups, accesories and stick up those pictures around there. Now you have a hall of fame, a shrine to remember that day, and if you ever argue with your husband or anything, go sit in there, look back at those I promise you, a lot of things will tone down.

I guess at the end of the day it is up to each individual preference. Some would wanna go to a bridal shop - a one stop centre and get everything sorted out rather than having the hassle of planning your own photoshoot. Whilst, there are others out there who are into freelance photographers.

So long as it works fine with the couple, then I think there is no hard and fast rule to go around this.

hin

Hi All,

So, what's next?

hi momofire, can you share your package and photo??? pls pm me rosemkpang@hotmail.com. thanks....

them are changing everything at last minute

said SA is given wrong information.

Photographer also just put 1 DSLR for shooting.......

nothing much