eleenest

Armadale by Cheryl Yaw

Hi,

Can any of the Armadale's bride share the package and photos with me? Finally found a BS that return all the soft copies without any charges!

My email add is melissaong@yahoo.com.

Thanks in advances!!

Hi can you PM me your package pls? thank you

Hii~~

I've missed out so much =(

Oh ya, i have signed up with them =) like what has been praised of them, they are real friendly and helpful.

My PS is in mid of August. i personally do not fancy so called 'in designers gowns' because they might look awkward few yrs later :dry: and omg, i am so loving Armadale's gowns.. simple yet elegant. those that you can beam proudly when showing off to your grandkids in later years. :wink: I have chosen my gowns and my photographer is Darren.

As mentioned, they might be slightly more expensive than other BS but trust me, it's worth it. I have done calculations based on my friends experiences with certain BS that have hidden charges. What Armadale offers me for XX amount, it might cost me 2 of xx amount for the same services from other BS.

Not to mention the softcopy that they will return to you with no additional charges =)

Definitely one of the best BS, if not the best :wub:

Hi Tim and Eryn,

Can you please pm me the pre-wedding photo? I'm quite interested with Armadale package. What's your package like? Is the photographer good?

Mail me at ix-ora@live.com

Thanks.

Hii~~

I've missed out so much =(

Oh ya, i have signed up with them =) like what has been praised of them, they are real friendly and helpful.

My PS is in mid of August. i personally do not fancy so called 'in designers gowns' because they might look awkward few yrs later :dry: and omg, i am so loving Armadale's gowns.. simple yet elegant. those that you can beam proudly when showing off to your grandkids in later years. :wink: I have chosen my gowns and my photographer is Darren.

As mentioned, they might be slightly more expensive than other BS but trust me, it's worth it. I have done calculations based on my friends experiences with certain BS that have hidden charges. What Armadale offers me for XX amount, it might cost me 2 of xx amount for the same services from other BS.

Not to mention the softcopy that they will return to you with no additional charges =)

Definitely one of the best BS, if not the best :wub:

Hi,

can pm me the details of yr package? my email add is evy0923@yahoo.com. thks in advance!!!

hi tim & eryn

can u share me the photo n package details

my email is sflee83@yahoo.com

thanks ya :)

Dear evy0923@yahoo.com, ix-ora@live.com, melissaong@yahoo.com, sflee83@yahoo.com :-

I have reply to your email. Sorry for the delay.

Enjoy your wedding prep. :)

Dear all BTB who is interested in Armadale,

Please email me at picca3105@gmail.com if you want more information. As i hardly login to this forum lately.

Happy to help.

Hey Tim & Eryn,

If you don't mind me asking, can you kindly share the pre-wedding photos and package detail with me?

My email is angellenium@hotmail.com.

Thank you and hope to hear from you soon~

Cheerios!

Dear all BTB who is interested in Armadale,

Please email me at picca3105@gmail.com if you want more information. As i hardly login to this forum lately.

Happy to help.

Hi Tim and Eryn,

Is Darren a good photographer?

This is actually very subjective. Becuz it depends on ur requirements and ur character as well.

Darren meets my requirements as I wanted natural , playful , cheerful, candid photos.

Suggest you visit his website to view more of his works.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Darren-Jee-P...hy/124562755796

In my view, his works are great.

I sign my wedding package with them too.... so far so good ~fingers cross~ my wedding shoting is on December, i hope everything turn out well :sleep:

By the way just out of curiosity did they change their boss too?

I sign my wedding package with them too.... so far so good ~fingers cross~ my wedding shoting is on December, i hope everything turn out well :sleep:

Hi pinkybabylim, may I know how much is your package?? and what was included?? was wondering every1 has been talking about the pros of Armadale with a premium charge but no1 revealing their charges.. v curious how premium is it.. tqtq~

Hi Blu3, sorry for the late reply was so busy for the past few days. My package is RM4,888 they have 4 different packages, RM 2888, RM3888, RM 4888 and RM 5888. I can't remember what my packages have at the moment as my fiance kept the documents with him, the document has a print out of what the packages include.

Hi pinkybabylim, may I know how much is your package?? and what was included?? was wondering every1 has been talking about the pros of Armadale with a premium charge but no1 revealing their charges.. v curious how premium is it.. tqtq~