peipei

Dark underarms

girls, good news for u. apparently when we shave, we irritate the skin,causing the skin to turn darker. why dont u give laser hair removal a try? eventually your skin will lighten when the hair growth reduces.

yeah...some selected beauty salon provides Permanent Hair Removal but hair removal will grow back few years later coz our metabolism will change due to many reason..

But i know one beauty salon that provides WHOLE LIFE WARRANTY that warranty you forever...few years later, when your hair grow back , you can actually come back to the salon to touch up and its FOC.. :lol:

Thy have few package: 5 times, 10 times and WLW Packages ( WHOLE LIFE WARRANTY ) a bit expensive but cheaper than Major Hair removal centre..

chrisear, where to do this? I am very interested. please let me know. thanks..

Hi gals, i will suggest u gals to go for permanent hair removal..the laser treatment wil destroy the hair root... Laser hair removal treatment can also used to treat discoloration and ingrown hair that make ur armpit dark. I do have the same problem, den I went 2 consult my dermatologist @SkinClub and he suggest me 2 undergo permanent hair removal..it really works!! m vry happy wif the results :happy: