Sign in to follow this  

I'm finalized my photo last mth. We're nego with them abt the add on photo price. After some nego sessions, the PIC (manager) pop out " 加就加,不加就罢 - if you want it, take it , else forget abt it"。 Me & husband stoned at the moment. End up myself start joking and ended the embarrassed "moment". Well, we're unhappy with the PIC after sales service.Others are ok.

Anyway, their indoor shooting style is same as others and we're lucky to choose our OD shoot at KTM Heritage & PD - tat's fantastic.

Will share my pictures soon. :)

Hi Dreamz,

Do u mind to share with me your wedding photos ? Thank you

Here is my email address: yorkching@hotmail.com

Hi,

I just signed up Lasposa BS SS2 in wedding expo last week..not sure whether i have made the right choice.

Can anyone share your photos & package with me?

My AD in May10. A bit nervous...dunno what to prepare now...

The personnel who serve me thatday is Ms. Sophia. Any good recommendation on which PG, MUA, etc should I choose?

Anything important that I shall take note for photo shooting and when dealing with BS?

Please email me at teresacls@hotmail.com.

Thanks.

Rgds,

cls

I'm finalized my photo last mth. We're nego with them abt the add on photo price. After some nego sessions, the PIC (manager) pop out " 加就加,不加就罢 - if you want it, take it , else forget abt it"。 Me & husband stoned at the moment. End up myself start joking and ended the embarrassed "moment". Well, we're unhappy with the PIC after sales service.Others are ok.

Anyway, their indoor shooting style is same as others and we're lucky to choose our OD shoot at KTM Heritage & PD - tat's fantastic.

Hi Dreamz,

Hi,

I just signed up Lasposa BS SS2 in wedding expo last week..not sure whether i have made the right choice.

The personnel who serve me thatday is Ms. Sophia. Any good recommendation on which PG, MUA, etc should I choose?

Anything important that I shall take note for photo shooting and when dealing with BS?

Thanks.

Rgds,

cls

Hi cls,

How much is ur package?

Hi Dreamz,

Hi,

Thanks.

Rgds,

cls

Hi cls,

How much is ur package?

hi, anyone can share experience with me on this BS? the service, pics quality, make up, gown etc? I m planning to visit their shop this week. TQ>

I just have some advise for BTB planning to sign up with Lasposa to becareful, because often they don't live up to their promise and suddenly impose a lot of restrictions once you have paid $$

(In case you wonder, my wedding was over long long time ago, but I have a good friend signed up with them for her bridal package and I am really sad that she had to be taken advantage of until that extend)

hua!!! ....i just saw this post...

:stuff: i just sign up their package last Saturday.... there is a Sales service me and my fiance .. named Sophia. She is very helpful, and even give me 3 gowns to try before talking about the package to me.. Hopefully everything will go smoothly...