Vincy Loh

I'm looking for Tai Kam Jie (Chaperone)

Hi All,

I'm looking for tai kam jie (chaperone), any recomendation because I'm not sure where to get it and no idea at all , may need some people help for this. thanks.

I had a fren in her mid 20s is part time tai kam jie and also MC for the dinner. If you don't mind her age, let me know as ppl mostly think that tai kam jie is not so young..haha

I had a fren in her mid 20s is part time tai kam jie and also MC for the dinner. If you don't mind her age, let me know as ppl mostly think that tai kam jie is not so young..haha

Hi ,

May i know ur friend using which languages or dialect?

How much she will cause for a morning tea-session from Banting(bride) to Cheras(groom side)?

thanks

I not sure actually for both the dialect and charges..hehe..sorry.

I PM you her contact, you can contact her directly

Hi, I looking for Tai kam jie too! can you pm her contact for me too?

i not mind the age, pls email me the tai kam jie contact number oso, thanks!

@Vincy Loh, @YoungBride2Be, @yowyong, @SSP, @gambler

I knew of 1 Dai Kam Jie, whose appearance is quite "in", good attitude and good EQ.

One think special about her is, she hosts the tea ceremony with singing, amazing!

Quite a few of my clients asking me for her contact, therefore, I've posted her simple contact details on my blog.

You may call her directly and find out more details, http://www.photoglebe.com/contact/%E5%A4%A...ng-012-3278621/

@Vincy Loh, thanks for the word "chaperone", I had been wondering how do we address Dai Kam Jie in english :-)