Sign in to follow this  
Kathie

Mother's day

Mother's day  

46 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

HOJB has quite a few branches all over Malaysia. in KL, they have outlets in 1 utama, times square and in kepong (shop lot, i think). not sure about other parts in KL.

They have newly open another outlet in 1U today, which opposite to the SOHO dim sum (near to JJ supermarket, old wing). Saw quite lot of new items there....but not sure whether got discount not. If not then u can proceed to the 1st floor HOJB, they r still running their promotion.

Sorry Alice...this 1 I wouldnt know...mb u may call them thru 03-7725 1488 (1u branch).

Kathie,

then if there any promotion help in times square??

I think its depends on how "sweet" or how "sour" the relationship is.

For me, I give "NUTS" for her....ha ha ha..... (means NONE).

However, the rest of the ILs and SILs (who is staying with her), they sometimes ask to go out for dinner together. Then we follow la....simple. No gifts too.

Also I find it why should they pretend since its not from their heart. My SILs force themselves to celebrate for her yet hate her to the bone....

So for me, I won't like to be hypocrite so I just not doing anything at all.

Also for my own parents we also used to not celebrating since they are in kampong. So incase one day if my MIL says anything, I will use this to bombard her lor....

JL

is good to give present to MIL,no matter the relationship is good or not...

If we knew our relation is not that good,we can't make it worst,right? pretend nothing,just to show concern loo...

:whistling: emm... we normally dont give presents during mother's day no matter to my mom or MIL coz presents normally only appear during birthday :tongue:

To celebrate mother or father day we usually go out for dinner...

My mom will always expect something on Mother's Day so without fail its gift + dinner.... Just got married this year, so not sure what to do yet for MIL... But i guess have to be fair... If not HB say I "pilih kasih"