cat23

2012 bride to be

:biggrin: Hi... I'm also 2012 bride to be... I'm also waiting for chinese date to be counteed... but my ROM will be held at this year 23rd July..

Hope i can get my chinese date as soon as possible... I just can't wait... haha

Hi all,

I'm 2012 btb n newbies here.. nice to meet u all here^^

I wish to have some advice, coz my bf n me r living at KL, but my hometown at Kedah n my bf r at Sarawak :(

Have anycouple hv 3 banquents before?

Thx,

Su... xD

Welcome to MB! For couple like you, the answer is yes! :)

Hi all,

I wish to have some advice, coz my bf n me r living at KL, but my hometown at Kedah n my bf r at Sarawak :(

Thx,

Su... xD

Hi all,

Thx,

Su... xD

Yes Su85. We have done for 1 couple for their 3 weddings in Penang, KL and Australia.

Hye All,

I am BTB 2012 too! Will be having pre wed shoots sometime in Sept this year at KL but will have the reception in Kuching, Sarawak my hometown next year. Any Kuching brides here? Just starting to do a lose weight plan - 1 mth left!!!

Hi everyone,

I'm a 2012 bride-to-be too! Have just started on planning late last month (thinking abt venues/PG/Bridal house etc). We are planning to have our reception in July 2012. I hope we are not too late!

Anyway, thanks ahead for MBs for sharing valuable information.

Cheers :cheers:

Hi everyone,

I'm a 2012 bride-to-be too! Have just started on planning late last month (thinking abt venues/PG/Bridal house etc). We are planning to have our reception in July 2012. I hope we are not too late!

Try to make everything fast.. specially the restaurant/hotel venue.. hear from my friend who got a lot of friends will getting married next year, already confirm the restaurant and etc.. even until end of next year

Well, this make me more worries again.. I still need to wait until next month just can know and decide which date to pick as my AD..

Hi everyone,

Hi!!! We are planning for 2012 (fingers crossed).. However, I just do not know where to start from!!

Hi all,

Thx,

Su... xD

We are thinking of 3 as well - KL - Johor - Kuching.. But am thinking twice coz the logistics would be a nightmare!

Hi everyone!

I'm also 2012 BTB =) my bf proposed to me last month, plan to ROM on 18 march 2012 !

Was waiting for the "tung shing", quite anxious now as a lot of nice restaurant been booked especially end of 2012!

Hope everything goes fine for me & for all the BTB out there! =)

Hi everyone!

I'm also 2012 BTB =) my bf proposed to me last month, plan to ROM on 18 march 2012 !

Was waiting for the "tung shing", quite anxious now as a lot of nice restaurant been booked especially end of 2012!

Hi, xiao grace, congrats to u, I'm also 2012 BTB,

by the way , Regard The ''tung Shing'' for those ''sifu'' should have it already ,

Because last few month i already get to know all the good day for next year :) and all those nice restaurant have to book 1 year in advance.

Good luck to u :)

Hi everyone!

Hi, xiao grace, congrats to u, I'm also 2012 BTB,

by the way , Regard The ''tung Shing'' for those ''sifu'' should have it already ,

Because last few month i already get to know all the good day for next year :) and all those nice restaurant have to book 1 year in advance.

Good luck to u :)

Thanks Esther! I've already got the date & booked the restaurant that i want! What a relief~~ :lol:

Esther and xiaograce,

Where you find the sifu? i called my sifu last week he inform me to come at mid of next month.. he said the tung shing havent out yet :(

Esther and xiaograce,

Where you find the sifu? i called my sifu last week he inform me to come at mid of next month.. he said the tung shing havent out yet :(

Hi @lice,

my sifu info as below : -

346, Jalan Air Pusing Setapak , 53200 Kuala Lumpur

Tel: 03 4022 0415

HP: 016 285 8242

U can call and ask before going, lot ppl over there always.

hope it help :)

Esther and xiaograce,

Hi @lice,

Thanks Esther.. how much he charge?

Esther and xiaograce,

Hi @lice,

Thanks Esther.. how much he charge?

ONLY RM 100, the sifu will provide you a list with all the detail and what you should n not to do. :)

ONLY RM 100, the sifu will provide you a list with all the detail and what you should n not to do. :)

Hi everyone!

Glad to stumble on this topic for 2012 brides to be.

I'm going to tie the knot on the 7th July 2012.

Currently still scouting for a place in Penang to have the reception.

Hope that we would be able to help each other out through this exciting phase in our lives :)

Cheers!

Hi all,

Thx,

Su... xD

We are thinking of 3 as well - KL - Johor - Kuching.. But am thinking twice coz the logistics would be a nightmare!

Hi. Lil81,

jus notice yr reply :tongue: , right nw we r at the beginning of meeting our parents, but it has rises a lots of problem.. :sad: especially my htb is a baptised catholic n I'm buddhist... haiz, really hope tat will hv some advice here..

May I know when is yr wedding?

Hi Teave,

Congratz to u!! My wedding will be at penang too. Mine is 29 Sept 2012...=)

I'm working in SG, headache for all the preparation...

Yup hope we can help each other out here ^^

I am getting fed up already.. until now my actual wedding date have not been set.. still waiting for the sifu to look into the tung shin n give us a list of good date.. few months back the sifu told us early of Aug, we manage to get the date for next year.. so we waited and early of this month we called the sifu and he said the tung shin not yet out.. and ask us to wait until mid of this month.. and AGAIN.. we called to him today.. the tung shin is not here yet and wait again to next month.. arrgghhh..

I am getting fed up already.. until now my actual wedding date have not been set.. still waiting for the sifu to look into the tung shin n give us a list of good date.. few months back the sifu told us early of Aug, we manage to get the date for next year.. so we waited and early of this month we called the sifu and he said the tung shin not yet out.. and ask us to wait until mid of this month.. and AGAIN.. we called to him today.. the tung shin is not here yet and wait again to next month.. arrgghhh..

My bf parents are waiting for the tung shin too, heard them saying after seventh month only out. icon9.gif

Hope the both of you will get your dates soon!

My AD is 10 months away, i've not booked my bridal shop yet!

My bf parents are waiting for the tung shin too, heard them saying after seventh month only out. icon9.gif

hi everyone!

I am a BTB! from today! :lol:

me and my bf i mean fiance are based in Singapore but family in KL. gonna hold 2 dinners! gosh. it's gonna be frequent trips up to KL from now on!

numerous things to get sorted out. and an extremely tight budget to work within! we haven't even decided a date yet!

Hope the both of you will get your dates soon!

My AD is 10 months away, i've not booked my bridal shop yet!

hi hot-choc,

Thanks..

you should start survey around and seal the best deal :P the perfect time for BS to complete your PS album is 5 - 6 months.. yesterday 1 of my friend just signed her PS package and plan to take the photo early of next year..

hi ~kiwimelts~,

Ya, should be after chinese 7th month.. but my sifu keep give empty promise.. sien..