Sign in to follow this  
Vanz

Jazz Live Band

Hey All,

Im on the lookout for a jazz live band for our wedding in December. Does anyone know of any or have any quotations? Thanks!

Yes. Tell us:

1) your Wedding Date

2) Exact venue

3) Number of tables

Please do NOT put your email address here openly for all to see. You will receive a lot of spams from tons of spammers if you do that.

Check my signature below for my contact.

another option for you.. ;) kindly go www.rhumba.com.my check on our services.. ;)

Hi, MyLoveStory One Stop Wedding Solution provide all services you need during your big day,

Maybe you can take a look at our website to get more info.

Thnaks ya... :lol:

hi, the other day, i think last week, there was a wedding exhibition in one utama (new wing).

i walked past and i heard a girl singing live. she was quite good. so i took down the name of her company. if you wanna check them out and are still looking for jazz band, u can msg me. :)

hi, the other day, i think last week, there was a wedding exhibition in one utama (new wing).

i walked past and i heard a girl singing live. she was quite good. so i took down the name of her company. if you wanna check them out and are still looking for jazz band, u can msg me. :)

Hi, pls can you PM me (at christina_aw@hotmail.com) the contact details for the singer's company? Thanks very much.

hi hi, can you PM me the detail ? thanks.

Hello,

Kindly please PM me the deatils.

Thanks ya :wink:

angelsis27@gmail.com

Hello,

Kindly please PM me the deatils.

Thanks ya :wink:

angelsis27@gmail.com

Kindly emial me details too in case if anyone has it :D

thanks

jasonlimwk@gmail.com

Hi, can pm me the contact details too? Thanks a lot! :cheers:

QUOTE (roseisrose @ May 30 2011, 04:38 PM)

Hi, pls can you PM me (at christina_aw@hotmail.com) the contact details for the singer's company? Thanks very much.

May I have the detail?

thanks alots...

Jael_lim@hotmail.com

I'm very satisfied with my wedding band, The M3Trio. The reason we choose them other than their price is they can sing lots of chinese song too other than english song.

Our guests was entertained and their light jazz is great. Their arrangement is great too!