Sign in to follow this  
JTTL

Looking for wedding DJ

Hi,

We're currently looking for a good wedding DJ to play for the final 2 hours at the end of our reception in January in KL. There will be a dance floor and sound system but may require your own CD decks or turntables. Please send us a quote if you are interested or know of anyone that can help.

Thanks,

JTTL

I've been a marriage DJ for over Fifteen years. As everyone knows the actual cellular dj world is always altering as well as I've been told that i am "behind the actual times". One of the large developments happening from weddings now is having much more of a golf club scene feel as oppose to a conventional wedding. I understand how to conquer blend but I want to learn much more methods associated with mixing (for example using results to create mixes). Simply a good fyi, I'm not sure how to the begining. I wish to "up my game" but I could use some help on how to membership mix. Does anyone have sources or even arranged lists that can help me personally learn.

I am kind of inside a crunch period since the brand new disc-jockey organization I'm going to be employed by desires me personally to construct an example mix asap. In the event that you can now help it could be appreciated.

Thanks,

Hi Christopher,

Can you please tell me a bit more about your Dj work? Do you have a website, blog or facebook page? Who do you work for now and can you please give me your package details and rates? Are you located in Penang?

Thanks.

I've been a marriage DJ for over Fifteen years. As everyone knows the actual cellular dj world is always altering as well as I've been told that i am "behind the actual times". One of the large developments happening from weddings now is having much more of a golf club scene feel as oppose to a conventional wedding. I understand how to conquer blend but I want to learn much more methods associated with mixing (for example using results to create mixes). Simply a good fyi, I'm not sure how to the begining. I wish to "up my game" but I could use some help on how to membership mix. Does anyone have sources or even arranged lists that can help me personally learn.

I am kind of inside a crunch period since the brand new disc-jockey organization I'm going to be employed by desires me personally to construct an example mix asap. In the event that you can now help it could be appreciated.

Thanks,