LMH

Cheong sam to let go

Hi peeps

Just bought a fully lace beaded red Cheong sam but am considering letting it go. Pls pm me if anyone is interested to buy it. It looks gorgeous but as my wedding is in a small town it might be abit too much...

Hi peeps

Just bought a fully lace beaded red Cheong sam but am considering letting it go. Pls pm me if anyone is interested to buy it. It looks gorgeous but as my wedding is in a small town it might be abit too much...

hi

could you email the picts, size measurements and price to susianho@gmail.com

thanks

Hi peeps

Hi, I'm interested. Can send me picture of it? also with the measurement and price. Thanks.

Email: angrytomato429@gmail.com

Hi peeps

hi, can u PM me the photos?

carmen_wfp@hotmail.com

thx

Have emailed to u
Hi peeps

Hi, I'm interested. Can send me picture of it? also with the measurement and price. Thanks.

Email: angrytomato429@gmail.com

Thanks for sharing that information with us, i want to buy some red color Cheong sam, is it available till now. If it is there, then please inform to us. Then i post my email address. Thanks in advance.

According to me, everyone wants to their wedding dress to be very nice and fabulous to wear. So it's better to post your pictures here, then we can know the details about it.