I forgot that I could get my wedding ring engraved, so when I ordered it, and the salesperson asked me, I was stuck there for a few minutes. Luckily, he said he could give a me a few days to decide before he sends it to the factory - because if I were to do it much later, there would normally be a charge for engraving.

I went online, and found some Latin phrases, eg. pari passu (hand-in-hand), semper fidelis (always faithful). Other options are to put a bible verse, or the date of our wedding.

Just wanted to know what most people engrave inside, get some more ideas :)

To All of you who owns a Diamond ring, it is now pretty common to have diamond falling out of its settings. Pls be careful! To those who wanna know more about my horrific nightmare with WC, pls PM me! Bought 0.52 crt diamond ring from WC, diamond dropped off after 3 mths wearing . I'm most willing to share my experience, pictures, and emails with you! Pls share this thread & Spread the word so that no one will have to endure this kinda loss again!