Sign in to follow this  
minibridal

Wedding Colors: What Are Your Favorite Wedding Colors

I'm planning my wedding and have a lot of details worked out. I have an idea of a wedding theme, but wanted to get other people's opinions on wedding colors.

Have you seen a lot of weddings or just have a wedding? What are your favorite wedding colors, or wedding theme?

Or what about this

www.eastbridal.com

www.miniweddingdress.com

www.weddingdressesgood.com

www.wholesale-weddingdress.com

I had a church wedding and my original theme colours were cream black and gold, I thought it would look elegant but on 2nd thoughts, it wouldn't look good with the lighting in my church so I went with a fresh light turquoise, like the tifanny colour with hints of white and silver. It was lovely!

I like colorful wedding because in India people are colorful in nature so that wedding color is red and decoration is golden, yellow, red and lots of amazing colors.

According to the Indian culture we are prefer green color saree with gold color combination work. In that culture green is the symbol for the goodness, so in maximum marriages every one wants to wear these colors only.

i'm going for blue-for-guy & peach/orange-for-gal type of combo and vintage theme with modern twist =)