Sign in to follow this  
AlanJune

ROM procedures. I need to submit to both KL and Selangor ???

Hi all,

I recently went to the JPN office at Jalan Duta and enquired about applying for ROM procedures. As my IC is a KL address , while my fiance's IC bears PJ address , which falls under Selangor, was told by the officer in Jalan Duta JPN , I was told that we need to submit to both KL and Selangor JPN office for our application , as both our address falls under different state ! IS this true ???

I believe as for couples in KL , majority of them has either a KL and PJ/Subang/Klang etc ( Selangor address ) and also maybe some from other states as well. So what was your experience on this ??

Please help....and thanks in advance :)-

Hello,

I've been reading up about ROM precedures in the forum recently. What i found out is, you can submit your application in JPN Putrajaya if the both of you have KL/PJ addresses.

Maybe other branches have difference rules, but in Putrajaya it applies for both KL and PJ. You could call up to ask first.

Hello,

I've been reading up about ROM precedures in the forum recently. What i found out is, you can submit your application in JPN Putrajaya if the both of you have KL/PJ addresses.

Maybe other branches have difference rules, but in Putrajaya it applies for both KL and PJ. You could call up to ask first.

Hi Hot-Choc

Thank you very much for the info. Thanks !!

Hello,

Hi Hot-Choc

Thank you very much for the info. Thanks !!

I have just applied mine yesterday. Anything you can check with me :)

Hi all,

I need some advice here...

I will be holding my ROM outside of the JPN office in KL somewhere November. I was told by one of the JPN officer that due to my address is selangor and my bf's is KL, we are required to submit in application to both KL and Selangor 3 months in advance. The application should required 2 months to process and after the application is approved, i need to submit mine (under selangor address) to KL JPN to retrieve my file from selangor in order for me to have my ROM in KL. this process would take me another 2 weeks. Is that the right procedure or anyone experience the same situation like mine appreciate you could share here.

Thanks.

Hey e-ling, as far as I know JPN in Putrajaya will do both KL and Selangor addresses. Perhaps you can skip the complications of submitting on different dates. Call them up to confirm!

When I was there to enquire, they asked me where I want to do my registration, I asked them what my options are. That is when they told me at Putrajaya, they can process Selangor and KL addresses. :)