totorocat

Garden Wedding Venue 2012

Hi BTB,

Have anyone did any garden wedding in KL before? I've done some research and scaled down to 2 venue - Mines Wellness Hotel/ Equatorial Bangi.

However, the lady from Wellness Hotel is not so helpful so I'm going to take Equatorial Bangi. Next problem - most of my friends/colleagues telling me Bangi is so far from KL and suggesting me to go Putrajaya instead. I'm yet to get quotation from Putrajaya Pullman. But to me, Putrajaya/Bangi is almost the same distance from KL.

Now that I'm 90% decided on Equatorial, has onyone tried their food there?

Katty

The Chinese restaurant in equatorial is very good. Not sure which kitchen you will be choosing from.

On another topic, if you are still looking for a wedding venue, Casa Jardin is a bungalow on Jalan Damai. Our expansive garden can cater for 600 pax comfortably. This is a new venue so there is an early bird discount for those interested.

The Chinese restaurant in equatorial is very good. Not sure which kitchen you will be choosing from.

On another topic, if you are still looking for a wedding venue, Casa Jardin is a bungalow on Jalan Damai. Our expansive garden can cater for 600 pax comfortably. This is a new venue so there is an early bird discount for those interested.

hi do u have the contact for casa jardin ? and the website

Michelle...if you can search for the old thread about the pros and cons about having a garden wedding...it will really help your wedding. I wil not go for garden wedding. Too much hassle.

It may sound romantic...but it really is not. Malaysian weather is not good for garden wedding. mosquitos...the heat from the punishing afternoon sun that will linger on til the night from the surrounding areas....the rain....etc.

Hmmm...problem is I can't find hall or hotel on 1 Dec 2012. Garden wedding will be my last resort. More money will have to spend on canopies and mist fans and lighting. It's ok as I have all things on my own. Do you hAve contact for casa jardin or any nice bungalow with huge garden that can cater for 600-800pax?

600 to 800 is quite alot of people. even if hotels were available, choices are limited to a few onli like KLHilton,Mandarin Oriental, One World. apparently got chinese rest in kepong which is super big tat can cater to 100+ tables too.

you can try the following - but not sure how many people they can cater for though.

(1) courtyard garden - Damansara Heights

(2) Ciao Restaurant - Jln Tun Razak

(3) Passion Road - yap kwanseng

(4) Villa Danielli - inside sheraton imperial

(5) avillion - PD (if u don mind going abit further)

(6) thistle - PD

may i have the information or website for the Casa Jardin Bungalow?

In my opinion, the best in Klang Valley is Carcosa Seri Negara. Exclusive and surrounded by magnificent historical buildings. With that being said, price and availability is a factor.

Totorocat,

For Bangi Equatorial hotel, you can see the photos taken by me below.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150723869483330.429096.128257173329&type=3

For Tropicana resort, you can see below.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150756230398330.433829.128257173329&type=1

For Passion Rd, you can see below.

Alex + Rain: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1415925643251.2059441.1385880316&type=1

Tony + Pei Yee: https://www.facebook.com/#!/media/set/?set=a.1158564529384.2022629.1385880316&type=1

Charles + KellyAnne: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150465378258330.391001.128257173329&type=1

Ramish + Telanie: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150578530083330.408699.128257173329&type=3

Vincent + Denise: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150562755538330.406717.128257173329&type=3

Hope this helps. :)

Hi BTB,

Have anyone did any garden wedding in KL before? I've done some research and scaled down to 2 venue - Mines Wellness Hotel/ Equatorial Bangi.

However, the lady from Wellness Hotel is not so helpful so I'm going to take Equatorial Bangi. Next problem - most of my friends/colleagues telling me Bangi is so far from KL and suggesting me to go Putrajaya instead. I'm yet to get quotation from Putrajaya Pullman. But to me, Putrajaya/Bangi is almost the same distance from KL.

Now that I'm 90% decided on Equatorial, has onyone tried their food there?

Katty

Hi all ,

I've hosted my garden wedding ceremony on 8th July early morning. Carcosa Seri Negara is truly a beautiful spot for intimate yet romantic wedding.

Attached is some photos for all forum members reference purpose :)

post-37065-0-36002700-1341974020_thumb.j

post-37065-0-37141800-1341974210_thumb.j

Googling for Casa Jardin doesn't seem to be much help though. Can anyone PM/email me the contact for Casa Jardin? beautefabuleuse at gmail dot com

Hi all ,

I've hosted my garden wedding ceremony on 8th July early morning. Carcosa Seri Negara is truly a beautiful spot for intimate yet romantic wedding.

Attached is some photos for all forum members reference purpose :)

hey joanne, can you please share photo of the dining area as well please? i understand that these were of the outside area. thanks for sharing!!

Hi ! Perhaps you may give me your email address and I can share some pictures with you.

hi, the e-mail we created is: animas.amoris@gmail.com

thanks a ton!

Hi ! Perhaps you may give me your email address and I can share some pictures with you.

hi, the e-mail we created is: animas.amoris@gmail.com

thanks a ton!

Email sent.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Gladys Khek" data-cid="392071" data-time="1328163551"><p>

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="'Casa Jardin'" data-cid="391832" data-time="1326453013"><p><br />

The Chinese restaurant in equatorial is very good. Not sure which kitchen you will be choosing from.<br />

<br />

On another topic, if you are still looking for a wedding venue, Casa Jardin is a bungalow on Jalan Damai. Our expansive garden can cater for 600 pax comfortably. This is a new venue so there is an early bird discount for those interested.<br /></p></blockquote> <br />

<br />

hi do u have the contact for casa jardin ? and the website</p></blockquote>