yoyo

Diet Plan / Sharing my Diet Plan

for those of you who wants to slim down but doesnt have the determination of babysiew, perhaps you can try apple cider vinegar (soong ai ling's remedy)...i heard its really good....its keeps you in shape...take it every morning...if you cant swallow...take it with a bit of honey....of course you still have to watch what you eat...try to have balance diet....hope it helps...oh yeah take lotsa green tea too.....

Smurf, the apple cider vinegar is very good to detox. I used to drink 1 spoon in a cup of water, mix and then drink, the next day business super smooth!

:)

Babysiew, jia yiu!!!!

Try this menu for steamed chicken:

Put "khei chi" on top of the chicken, pour some wine plus a bit of salt, steam. SUPER DUPER YUMMYYY~~~

Fry can tuna with egg, also SUPER YUMMY, no need to add any sauce. :P

For prawn leh, u put wine and a bit of soy sauce, steamed, also very nice

I used to steam salmon fish, put chopped garlic + ginger + oyster sauce(mix with water).... Ai yooo.., hungry!

:)

Last time, I was in SG, to safe money, only eat 2 slices of bread + 1 slice of cheese for breakfast. My lunch time steam salmon (since I am a fan!). Dinner as usual. Lost all the fats, become like tulang..., hehehe!

Oh no sauces for me... soya sauce, oyster sauce... wine? i better dont try hahaha... thanks Escudo for ur info... huggies... ya i love salmon!!! love it like mad!!!

Furby... i did lose weight but not say very very keng.... but surprisingly i didnt gain weight... hubby tot i would cos i eat so many eggs... hahaha... he was surprised tat i lost weight instead of gain... i dont wanna tell how much i lose yet... hehe wait till half of the program first :P

baby

u can make soup, tofu seafood soup... hehehe

put some chicken meat....

but u can tahan or not 1 week no vege and fruits???

where u get the fibre to pang sai???

baby.. u very geng! haha.. jia you jia you...

sure i cant make it cos i lov to eat so much.. haha..

gambateh neh!

babysiew, no offence ya..just one question...eat so many eggs a day any side effects?...i like egg very much...everyday i must eat at least one egg(like i am addicted to it)....but my aunty told me not to eat so many eggs wor...she said eggs can cause infertility in girls...any truth in it?....i was quite worried after i heard what she said...so nowadays...i cut down to maybe 4 eggs in a week...

Hah?? I am also an egg fan wooh!!! Egg can cause infertility ahh?? All I know is egg can cause high cholestrol, no other else wooh~

Smurf, I am advised to take more egg white and no egg yolk... no offence... this world we cant help but having many causes of stuff... eggs caused infertility? first time i heard but thanks for letting me know hehe...

Yoki, I love to eat too but I am fat so wat to do, need to diet and torture myself lor hahaha

Hmm Aishiteru, good suggestion... can make seafood soup hahaha but no salt, soya sauce and etc etc ya... hehehe.. just all natural flavour... me gonna go hypermarket buy salmon later... eheheh... cant wait!!!! yummy~ Fibre to pangsai ar... i also dont know ler... pangsai is nvr a problem for me... wat i eat also i sure pangsai everyday... i think drink more water helps kua...

Furby, thanks!!! i will keep it up!!! hope i lose more kgs!!!!

Not sure about eggs causing infertility. But there is one misconception about cholesterol and diet. Actually only 3% of total cholesterol in our body comes from food. This 3% is also divided into good and bad cholesterol. True, there are food that are high in cholesterol but consuming these food do not transfer the cholesterol into our body. The cholesterol in our bodies are actually accumulated from our lifestyle; lack of exercise, stress, etc

ya usually small small size ppl also got very high cholesterol... and me, fat... no cholesterol based on my medical checkup...

Time for me to check my cholestrol then, I never check b4, but I like to eat the lemak2 thing, like stewed pork knuckle (imagine the fatty part!),

But I am crazy2 type also, depending on my mood, sometimes I can only eat steamed salmon for months (which happened when I was in SG, everyday with no fail), sometimes I eat all those lemak2 things, sometimes seafood.

Gals.., when was the type that ur weight dropped drastically? For me, during last semester in college, within 1 week dropped 5 kgs due to stress in preparing project + cannot sleep.

when i was 19-20

i was on diet pills..

my weight drop from 68kg to 52kg.. in several months

then after 1 year gained back to 55Kg - 58kg

then at 22 i went on diet again without pills but suffering from bulimia

58kg drop to 46kg

after that for the next 5yrs my weight is like up and down

from 44kg - 49kg I try to maintain between this range

using diet plan only coz i cant take diet pills anymore will got headache

then in year 2005

i bloated from 47kg to 56kg so i joined fitness first

everyday go gym, i eat less.. workout till the max... in 6 months I drop from 56kg to 48kg

than maintain there for the next 6 months.

early in 2006

i set my goal to reach my ideal weight which is 44kg, I on carrot juice diet for 1 week

lost 2kg the max. so 46kg... but cant stay long... 6 months i gained back my weight become 50kg

then in April 2007

from 50kg to 48kg coz PS mah... so i bought a diet pills intro by my sis said make of

herbs very expensive... cant remember the name....

now Aug 2007

49kg - 47kg

After PS stop diet and start eating back become 49kg... now going for AD gown fitting soon

so i on duromine for 5 days... i lose weight to 47kg... then when i stop i gained back weight to 48kg

last monday i continue taking the diet pills which previously intro by my sister... now my weight is 46kg-47kg

i will continue until i reach 45kg I hope... then I will start my gym session back to built up my mucles

tone up my body...

I hope... by the time on my AD i look healthy with a tone up figure...

Aishi, seems like you have been dieting for a long time. What is your height and what is your ideal / targeted weight?

I just come back from an all carbo lunch. Feel a bit regret and guilty now. The problem is, I only feel guilty after eating, never stop to think before I order. Thoroughly enjoyed the food till after I'm full, then only the guilt sink in. Sigh!

me and my friend took the diet pills together....

one day when i meet up with her... I saw she really slim down a lot...

but she look haggard... dry there is no radiant in her face....

this wake me up...

when i was on diet pills

ppls commented i look sick..even i lose weight they said they prefer

my look when i'm fat coz i look happy ... inside my heart... i said

how can? now i slim down.. i should more attractive !! i dont believe them

when i'm fat they commented i look fat, when i'm slim they said i look sick...

sigh ppl always got things to cricticise.......

always i took diet pills but i never seen ppl who took diet pills before..

but now when i looked at my friend... i know wat other ppl comments is

true....

Wuah.., Aishi.., what's ur ideal weight woohh???? 47-49kgs is just nice, why need to drop to 45kg??

My lowest was 42kgs in college, and until now maintain around 45-48kg. The weight maintains, only my body shape (esp tummy and arm) do not maintain. <_<

Gals.., plz plz plz..., refrain from taking diet pills looh.., it's really dangerous for the kidney, remember the SG actress las time?? Forgot her name, but her bf donored his kidney for her due to kidney failure!

Better try to reduce food intake, exercise, but dun take pills.

fluene...

my height is just 4'9"

my ideal weight is actually 44kg.... can u believe ppl can actually

call me fat when my weight is 48-49kg?

in my life the only time when i was 44kg is when i was terrible ill

got high fever for 1 week... cannot eat at all... watever things i eat

i vomit out... my mouth is so dry... I want to eat... but i cant swallow

i have to force myself to eat because i have to take my medicine...

that time if u give me the wealth of the whole world...

or i am the most beautiful female in this world... also no use...

because i cant stand up and i cant eat...whole day lying on the bed and sleep

thanks babysiew...

ya lor... that's why i hope u girls diet diet also must take care of ur health....

moreover we all are bride2be mah....

escudo...

coz after we stop diet our weight tends to bounce back... to 1kg or 2kg

so i hope after i stop my diet pills i will gained 1kg weight meaning 45kg become 46kg

then from there i go for healthy balance diet + regular excercise... maintain my weight lor...

Wuah.., Aishi.., what's ur ideal weight woohh???? 47-49kgs is just nice, why need to drop to 45kg??

My lowest was 42kgs in college, and until now maintain around 45-48kg. The weight maintains, only my body shape (esp tummy and arm) do not maintain. <_<

Gals.., plz plz plz..., refrain from taking diet pills looh.., it's really dangerous for the kidney, remember the SG actress las time?? Forgot her name, but her bf donored his kidney for her due to kidney failure!

Better try to reduce food intake, exercise, but dun take pills.

The SG actress is Andrea de Cruz. The then bf now HB is Pierre Png. Yeah, her kidney failed n bf donated without any hesitation. How touching....

Aishi.., yeah looh.., i really agree with babysiew, 45 or 47 does not make lots of differences, ur hubby still loves you. Better dun be so obsessed by the number shown in the weighing scale.

In fact, I have stored the weighing scale in my storeroom, only use it when I wanna weigh my luggage (heehhe.., air asia only allows 15 kgs maaah~)

babysiew and escudo,

thanks for the concerned... dont worry i will take care myself...

just want to share with you all...

this is me when in 2005 September. I was 56kg that time...

bali.JPG