mickeybb

Hello Everyone !

Hi,

If you are looking for wedding consultant, you may contact us.

Location: Scott Garden (by appointment only - please call before you come)

Facebook account: https://www.facebook.com/Treasurous

(pictures will upload at fb account very soon)

contact number: 012-368 3330 (Meng Yin)

Product & Services:

- wedding gown/ dress

- evening dress

- custom make dresses

- bridal makeup

- pre-wedding & actual day photography and videography

- wedding planning

- and wedding props

I am too new at the site, Just signed in and found the platform useful for me. I got married two months ago. Married life is really very enjoyable.

Halo!

We provide photobooth service for birthday / wedding / graduation parties, other customised corporate functions / events such as product launching, annual dinners, office openings etc.

Our package include of:

- Unlimited photo shooting
- Funky Props Base On Theme
- Personalized Photo Layout Design
- Professional Studio Light
- Unlimited Instant & Quality Photo Prints
- Backdrop setup
- Photo Frame
- Photographer & Crew

Feel free to drop me a message shall you have any query.

For more information please visit www.emoozi.com OR facebook.com/emooziphotobooth

Thank you.

Hi,

This is Little Giant. I am new in this forum too ;)

Little Giant providing favor gift for your wedding and other events too.

In line with our new home business set up, Little Giant has great promotion in town!

Our Jelly Bean & Jelly Drops Favor Jar comes together with tag label, priced as low as RM 1.99!

Email : littlegiantfavor@gmail.com

In order to get this special rate, kindly order before 30th August 2014.

(available for wedding event from 1st August 2014 - 31st December 2015)

Cheers,

Little Giant

Hi,

Congratulation! I'm a freelance MUA based on Klang Valley area. You may visit to my pages or contact me for any inquiry.

www.facebook.com/pages/Suz-Make-Up/355209944543846

thank you

Suz

If Argentina Wins For Brazil, the host has been scarred, what was worse, Argentina won the second-place at the Maracana stadium, a sign of Brazil .If Messi lifts the trophy in host Brazil, which will make many Brazilians could not bear to watch. However, millions of Argentine fans are pouring into Rio de Janeiro, after they defeated the Netherlands they were so excited, as if in 1978 in Argentina River Plate Stadium.Argentina hopes to win again in 1986 after Buy Fifa Ultimate Team Coins the World Cup, despite their World Cup performance has been not so good, but the reality is better than the pragmatic effect adventure.

Hi, I am letting go my Pre-wedding photography package at Manhanttan Bridal (Zhongli) due to I have won another pre-wedding photography package and I decided to go for that instead. Below are the details of the package:

Include:
2 suits for bridegroom

5 gowns for bride

18’’ photo album (50 photos)

Freebies:

1 ferris wheels frame
1 guest signature book
50 pcs sisters cards

400 pcs thank you cards

1 photo with table frame
1 8''x8'' photo album
1 30" photo with frame

2 nights hotel

Surcharge:
Moisturizing toner NTD$500/bottle
Stylist for outdoor shooting NTD$5,000/day
Transportation fee NTD2,500/5 hours (more than 5 hours additional NTD$300/hour)
Entrance fee
Shipping fee of the album

Price: Package total price NTD$49880, already paid deposit RM2000;
*Discount RM300, so you only need to pay RM1700 deposit to me, balance NTD$29880 pay during shooting (this package is selling at NTD$55,800 in year 2015)
Kindly email me at limsoojin88@yahoo.com

Hi all pretty brides-to-be,

We took lots of bridal portraits which have different cultural background brides in this summer. We just posted here our some portraits and more portfolio on our company's website.

Best Regards

Edward Green and Tina Au

http://www.thesnapshotcafe.com/engagement-wedding/

https://www.facebook.com/TheSnapshotCafe/

info@thesnapshotcafe.com

large.London_UK_wedding_day_western_bridlarge.London_UK_wedding_day_oriental_honlarge.London_UK_wedding_day_nigerian_wedlarge.London_UK_wedding_day_nigerian_wedlarge.London_UK_wedding_day_nigerian_wedlarge.London_UK_wedding_day_nigerian_wedlarge.London_UK_wedding_day_nigerian_wedlarge.London_UK_France_Paris_Chinese_Brilarge.London_UK_bridal_portrait_wedding_large.London_UK_bridal_portrait_shoot_welarge.London_UK__Bridal_Portrait_photogrlarge.London_UK__Bridal_Portrait_photogrlarge.London_UK__Bridal_Portrait_photogrlarge.London_UK__Bridal_Portrait_photogrlarge.London_UK__Bridal_Portrait_photogrlarge.London_UK__Bridal_Portrait_photogrlarge.London_UK__Bridal_Portrait_photogrlarge.London_UK__Bridal_Portrait_photogrlarge.London_UK__Bridal_Portrait_photogrlarge.London_UK__Bridal_Portrait_photogrlarge.London_UK__Bridal_Portrait_photogrlarge.London_UK__Bridal_Portrait_photogrlarge.London_UK__Bridal_Portrait_photogrlarge.London_UK__Bridal_Portrait_photogrlarge.London_UK__Bridal_Portrait_photogrlarge.London_UK__Bridal_Portrait_photogrlarge.London_UK__Bridal_Portrait_photogrlarge.London_England_UK__Bridal_Portraitlarge.London_England_UK__Bridal_Portraitlarge.London_England__UK_wedding_day_Muslarge.London_England__UK_wedding_day_Muslarge.London_england_UK__Bridal_Portraitlarge.London_England_UK__Bridal_Portraitlarge.London_England_UK__Bridal_Portraitlarge.London_England_UK__Bridal_Portraitlarge.London_UK_Hanfu_editing_wedding_dalarge.London_UK_France_Paris_Chinese_Brilarge.London_UK_Big_Ben_Hong_Kong_couple